Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

Re: Metrodome Fans VS Lambeau Fans

UM are you a Packer backer or a San Francisco fan? Obviously you just root for however is playing against the Vikings...therefore you are not a fan at all and you definitely do not belong in this forum. This is a fan website.

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Ooooh, BURN!!! lol

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Pigskin Bigs Guest

The biggest reason this topic is anything is because both teams are in the cellar right now and we need something to vent about. However, both teams are one game out of first and need this win. I will be at the Dome Sunday and will be looking for this "bad" behavior from Viking fans towards Packer fans. I usually only see the occasional verbal jab and a few choice words...but nothing that isn't expected. I will also be at Lambeau on Nov. 21st. Since it will be my first trip there, I will see firsthand that "class" of the Pack fans. There will be 12 guys wearing Purple and sitting together so it's not like I am worried about a confrontation. I just want to swill beer and watch the Pack get beat in their own house. Is that too much to ask?

mnpackerbacker is offline Waterboy

DCpologirl--I was at the game wearing a SF shirt because my girlfriend was married to a SF player. ("was" as in they're still married, he's just no longer with the team.)

So think about that for a moment. An NFL player's wife was treated like crap. Nobody knew she was one-and I'd like to think if people knew her husband was on the team, they would have treated her differently. And it wasn't just where we were sitting, it happened everywhere we went. And because she was a player's wife, she and I never bantered back.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"mnpackerbacker" wrote:
    DCpologirl--I was at the game wearing a SF shirt because my girlfriend was married to a SF player. ("was" as in they're still married, he's just no longer with the team.)

So think about that for a moment. An NFL player's wife was treated like crap. Nobody knew she was one-and I'd like to think if people knew her husband was on the team, they would have treated her differently. And it wasn't just where we were sitting, it happened everywhere we went. And because she was a player's wife, she and I never bantered back.
    Let me get this straight. YOUR girlfriend is married to an ex-49er player? :scratch:

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Del Rio Guest

I'm thinking girlfriend = friend.

Like "HEY GIRLFRIEND, I"M GONNA GO LIE OUT MY ASS ON A VIKINGS WEB SITE"

Or "HEY GIRLFRIEND WHATS UP? HOLLA BACK LADY!!"

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "mnpackerbacker" wrote:

Let me get this straight. YOUR girlfriend is married to an ex-49er player? :scratch:
    Her "friend who is a girl"...take it literally in this case.

However, addressing mnpackerbacker, show me ANY stadium that does not have someone with a horror story associated with it. You can't. Every team has good and bad fans. Everyone has good and bad experiences. To come here and tell us that we are all wicked - or that our teams fans are - is just ASKING for trouble.

When I go to Lambeau, I don't wear my "Packers SUCK!!" T-shirt (even though it's true) because that's like hanging a neon sign over my head saying, "Fight THIS guy" (Packer fans don't like to admit the truth). I wear a Viking jersey instead. I get my affiliation across without being obnoxious.

Some opposing team fans come in looking for trouble...and, inevitably, they find it. Some don't...and find it anyway. But MOST simply enjoy a game in an opposing stadium. The stories we hear are shocking and appalling because they don't happen as often as you imagine.

So, sure, there are some moronic Viking fans out there...you bet. Just as there are moronic Packer fans, Bear fans, 49er fans, Bengals fans, etc...

Get the point?

Caine

"Del Rio" wrote:
    I'm thinking girlfriend = friend.
    I'm thinking Packer fan = you never know what to believe.

Del Rio Guest

Oh I know what I believe:

A little empty care cup --> \_/

Plus a whole lot of who the fuck cares = me looking at the screen thinking who the hell is this clown and why am I reading this when I could be playing frogger?

"Caine" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Her "friend who is a girl"...take it literally in this case.
    Ahhh! I was thinking MNPackerbacker was a guy! Duh!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast