Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Metrodome Fans VS Lambeau Fans

"mnpackerbacker" wrote:
    akvikefan89: Is that all you have to add? Any personal experience to back that up? Probably not.

What's worse, I'm not a 220 pound male that can take it outside, which I swear I would have done if I was. (I truly believe that's what these rude fans want, an all out brawl) I'm a 5' 5" 125 pound female. Doesn't that make it even cuter that the barbaric Viking fans were shouting profanities at a woman.

Oh wait, that's par for the course. Heard the team lacks in class when it comes to women.
    You will never go to a game and not have some jerk yelling at the opposing teams fans, including ladies. I don't agree with it, but EVERY team has those fans, thats football.

Bubba_ND is offline Rookie

I guess were the only Barbaric fans out there, we are the only ones that heckle people. Hmm im sure theres never been a Vikes fan at Lambeau thats never been heckled, i heard they invite them over for supper after the game, get ur crying butt outta here if your going to give me that garbage, what the viking fans say, a curse word about the packers.

Bubba_ND is offline Rookie

I heard the New York Gaints fans were making fun of The new orleans about there team smells as bad as their city. Hmm saints, im sure theres millions of stories back n Forth, but to come out and say your fans are Saints get the crap outta here woman.

Deronn is offline Starter

I'm not a 220 pound male that can take it outside, which I swear I would have done if I was.
    Male/Female - doesn't matter. Anyone can be a jerk. If you went to the 'Dome with the same "class" as you came onto this board (looking for a fight from the start,) then I say again:

It's been my experience (baseball, hockey, basketball, and football games all over the US) that most (not all) people get what they ask for.

MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman

I've been to lamblow and its the same. The people next to me were awesome to talk to and we had a great time. Two rows behind me some neck wearing a favre jersey threatened to kick my ass and the guy next to me actually had my back. Many people in the bathroom talked a lot of trash. Some good natured and some out of line. Its the nature of going to an away game representing your teams colors. Every stadium has jerks.

But this skank in her first post can speak for all 70,000 lamblow fans. Thats why I'm not going to sit here and say vikes fans can't be classless. While there are an equal number of jerks at both stadiums, there were far less teeth in lamblow

[color=red]

I've never wanted to pay $500 to sit on a metal bench and watch a game the Refs fix for TV ratings.
    Oh, and don't come to the dome dressed like a moron with a block of cheese on your head and not expect to get hazed.

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Excuse you!

Ummm...yeah...I am going to have to kinda disagree with you there....

I regularly go to Vikes games at the dome, and never once have I seen a packer fan treated really badly at the Vikes/Pack game. Yeah, every game if there is a person rooting for the other team there will be a few words, you would even find that at an arizona cardinals game!

Also, I am good friends with three packer backers who have been to the dome for the Vikes/Pack game and they never reported anything bad!

ON THE OTHER HAND! I have heard stories of Vikings fans being threatened by drunk Packer fans. They have had things thrown at them. And worst of all, a personal story...my brother, who is also a Vikings fan went out to GB for the V/GB game. He had his car with a few vikings flags on it and his vikings bumpersticker. At the end of the game (which the Vikings won) he went out to his car to find the bumper sticker ripped off, the flags cut to shreds, and a long key scratch down the drivers side of his car. Don't tell me that Vikings fans are worse...they might not be "nice" and they might have a few bad words to say, but Packer Fans are known around the league for being mean to visitors.

A good friend that I work with is a big Saints fan. He went to the game at the dome this year because he never gets to see them live, and he was so excited about it. When he got back I asked him if he got crap for cheering for the Saints and he said no. He went there with his family, wearing his Deuce jersey, and he said he had a grear time...THEN I asked him if he was going to go to the one in Green Bay and he said...and I quote "Hell no, that would not even be fun man. I'm not going to pay tons of money to get yelled at and get my jersey covered in beer..."

Don't even tell me Vikings fans are worse...
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Packers fans deserve everything they get....AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE COMPADRE!

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Welcome and not bad for a Pack fan these days. The ones we usually get are trolls.

Hey, do not let anybody "punk" you....I do not care if you are surrounded by them. Whats the worst that could happen? Get your butt kicked, oh well.

I live in Cleveland. The first game ever in the new Browns stadium was a pre-season against the Vikes. My wife and I were all decked out in Vikings gear. There were 4 loud and idiotic (drunk) Browns fans behind us just giving us hell. After 20 minutes of this I just could not take anymore. So, I stood up and told them if they did not shut their holsters that I was going to to kick the crap out of all of them. They shut up. I am not a huge guy by any means but they know I meant business.

And, the other Browns fans around us were very receptive to that. They did not want to sit through the game listening to these bastages.

On another game, the Browns were playing the Steelers (big rivalry). There were 2 teenage Steelers fans down a few rows from us. They were minding their own business and not really getting loud at all. But, there was a group of Browns fans behind them just giving them hell. One guy threw a handful of popcorn on one of the kids. Well, my buddy who is very large (6'5", 260) and is a Browns fan, walked down to these other Browns fans and told them if they did not stop he was going to beat the butts. They stopped and again the surrounding Browns fans were very receptive.

Bottom line...speak up for yourself! Have some nuts!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

I've been to many of games at the dome my friends and the norm is a little razzing of the opposition in good fun by some of the fans. God I love the banter in the bathrooms between the quarters & at the half!

You will always have those fans on both sides of the ball, who have had way to much to drink go overboard with their criticism & then fisticuffs break out.

For the most part I rarely witness any kind of fight, with the exception of the Packer games, simply because they are our biggest rivalry. This year I expect more than usual. But it's just a handful of drunks that get carried away with there emotions!

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast