Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Meadowlands

Pha-Q is offline Rookie

Re: The Meadowlands

"Vikes249" wrote:
    Hey guys this is my first post.. I`ve been a Viking fan since 1992(im only 18) and I live about 2 minutes from Giants stadium. The abuse I get from Giants fans here is unbelieavle. All they ever talk about is 41-0, or how they own Culpepper. Im going to the game Sunday like I do everytime the Vikings come, and basically expect to get tortured along with my father ( a lifelong Viking fan.) I know a lot of fans would love to see the Vikings destroy the Packers everytime they play them, but for me I want this game more than any game this year, it would be so satisfying to all us Viking fans to get that game in 2001 and this team and their bandwagon fans off our backs.
    Bandwagon fans? This just in: Every team has them.

That is all. Go about your business. Nothing more to see here.

Del Rio Guest

Wow classic Troll.

Comes in with a loaded question knowing full well that the media and other fans in general think about NY fans. Then you get this as a response: "Relax and stop spreading rumors."

Newsflash: You asked the question, you don't get to decide the answers. If you don't like them tough shit.

TARKenton is offline Asst. Coach

Its a tight race for the biggest hater fans in the country. Detroit (pisstons), Philly (eagles), NY(especially knick fans, my pacers own you ), Boston(screw all their teams) :bum: . If your going to the game, take a blunt object. Youll be surrounded by felons and wackos.
    ...Rodgers had to hold on the ball longer, giving players like Jared "I am completely insane and will literally eat your children" Allen time to sack Rodgers again.And again. And again. Actually I think Rodgers may have nightmares about Jared Allen the rest of the year.

Pha-Q is offline Rookie

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Wow classic Troll.

Comes in with a loaded question knowing full well that the media and other fans in general think about NY fans. Then you get this as a response: "Relax and stop spreading rumors."

Newsflash: You asked the question, you don't get to decide the answers. If you don't like them tough pooh.
    I wanted the answers hence my question, Einstein. Is it a crime to debate the "answers" I get?

Freya is offline Team Alumni

"Vikes249" wrote:
    Hey guys this is my first post.. I`ve been a Viking fan since 1992(im only 18) and I live about 2 minutes from Giants stadium. The abuse I get from Giants fans here is unbelieavle. All they ever talk about is 41-0, or how they own Culpepper. Im going to the game Sunday like I do everytime the Vikings come, and basically expect to get tortured along with my father ( a lifelong Viking fan.) I know a lot of fans would love to see the Vikings destroy the Packers everytime they play them, but for me I want this game more than any game this year, it would be so satisfying to all us Viking fans to get that game in 2001 and this team and their bandwagon fans off our backs.
    Just tell them how much you are looking forward to them 'owning' Culpepper this Sunday. :lol:

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

Del Rio Guest

Oh was that you debating?

"Go about your business. Nothing more to see here"

"Relax and stop spreading rumors."

Those are EPIC arguments you have going for yourself. Very impressive. I can't believe I couldn't pick up on your solid debate you had going there.

Pha-Q is offline Rookie

Uninformed, ridiculous "answers" will always get the same treatment from me. Sorry.

Del Rio Guest

Ask a stupid fucking question..............I think you know the rest.

Pha-Q is offline Rookie

There are no stupid questions. Only stupid answers. I think you know that one too. In fact I'm sure of it.

Del Rio Guest

Trust me there are stupid questions.

What makes a question even more stupid is when the person who asked the question to begin with responds with stupid answers.

Apparently your here to inform us. Because what the media has told us in wrong, what a few fans may have experienced is wrong.

Wouldn't it be more benificial to state your mission statement instead of trying to play a guessing game? I mean you know what you THINK is right, you know what you want to hear. So instead of asking a stupid fucking question why not just tell us about NY Giant fans?

Because: "what is your opinion of the fans here" doesn't have a right or wrong answer now does it?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast