Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    Linda S. is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6

    Looking for "Caine"

    Hey loser - you posted this last week and asked me to come back.

    [size=8pt]Linda,

    I seriously hope you come on back if you lose.
    I'd hate to think that you're one of those "Create an account to talk trash then run and hide when we lose" kind of people...

    ..although, being a Bears fan, I think it's likely you are.
    In fact, I've noticed that most Bears fans are even more obnoxious than Packer fans...the only reason we don't see it very often is because the Bears have stunk for so long, you've all been hiding behind the Lions fans hoping we wouldn't notice you.
    Well, we've noticed you.

    Of course, you're thinking (and I'm giving you a LOT of credit by saying that), "So what.
    We've got a great team!!"...and maybe you do.

    Or maybe, just maybe, your Defense is ranked so well because you've had the luxury of a really SOFT schedule for the past two seasons.
    Maybe Rex "Oh, I tripped on a shadow and broke my leg...again" Grossman looks good because he's faced two terrible Defenses.
    Maybe, just maybe, you AREN'T as good as FOX Sports says you are.

    In fact, I don't think Chicago is anywhere NEAR as good as they think they are.

    So, if Minnesota wins on Sunday, are you going to come on back and admit you were wrong?
    Are you going to start a new thread entitled, "Linda S is a big fat loser" and publish an apology?
    After all, we KNOW you'll be back if you win...that's easy (And I'm assuming that you are too).
    But, can you do something difficult...like count to 17 without assistance, make cereal, or admit when you're wrong?

    I doubt it.

    Caine[/size]

    Well, I'm here - your team lost.
    They looked bad.... couldn't even muster up an offensive touchdown.
    AND a former Green Bay Packer was scoring all of your points.
    God damn losers.

    Buh Bye.
    Personal Attacks and being an idiot not allowed.

  2. #2
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,686

    Re: Looking for "Caine"

    Before Caine gives you hell, which I know he will, I'm going to repost something I put up yesterday. You say the Vikings looked bad? I can't wait until you see that the Bears actually looked worse, so here it is.

    "Mr" wrote:
    Your #1 defense in the league gave up 4 yards per carry today. We had 97 rushing yards as a team, you had 51, 2.4 yards per carry. If it weren't for the 2 Vikings fumbles, one might say we made your rush defense look silly. We ran very efficiently against you.

    Johnson was 21-31, since I know you're an idiot, that's a 68% completage percentage.
    Your savior Grossman was only 56%, but he threw a TD, so it looks better.

    Vikings won the time of posession battle, and that was on 10 less plays without an offensive drive, you should have had the ball for atleast 4-5 minutes longer because of our interception return.

    Bears punted more times than the Vikings.

    We were both 0% in the redzone, but you only got their one time.

    Both scored 1 touchdown, but we should have scored 2, Sharper dropped a pick that would have easily been taken back for 6.

    Bears threw 2 INTs, Vikings Fumbled twice, turnover ratio= 0.

    The Bears had 20 penalties for 81 yards. The Vikings had 16 penalties for 83 yards, but all of ours came at critical times, and some of which were ridiculous(mainly Williamson, Smith, and Hicks. I think the refs like to screw the vikings)

    Williamson's Offensive Pass Interference would have put us in scoring position, and the Artis Hicks holding call also kept us out of the red zone.

    Both teams were 5-15 on 3rd down.

    We had more return yards.(172) Bears had 141.

    Both QBs sacked 1 time.




    It looks like the only thing the Bears had on their side was lucky timing, and poor officiating, so I don't wanna hear anything else about the Vikings getting "owned" or "whooped". The Bears are not a better team, they should be the 2-1 team right now. They had 2 freebies, then a lucky win, so don't think too highly of yourself as a 3-0 team. I can't wait until December 3rd when we are firing on all cylinders, have our redzone issues solved, and come into Chicago and beat the Bears. I guarantee you won't be trolling after that.

    Do the Vikings still look so bad?

  3. #3
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: Looking for "Caine"

    "Linda" wrote:
    Hey loser - you posted this last week and asked me to come back.

    [size=8pt]Linda,

    I seriously hope you come on back if you lose.
    I'd hate to think that you're one of those "Create an account to talk trash then run and hide when we lose" kind of people...

    ..although, being a Bears fan, I think it's likely you are.
    In fact, I've noticed that most Bears fans are even more obnoxious than Packer fans...the only reason we don't see it very often is because the Bears have stunk for so long, you've all been hiding behind the Lions fans hoping we wouldn't notice you.
    Well, we've noticed you.

    Of course, you're thinking (and I'm giving you a LOT of credit by saying that), "So what.
    We've got a great team!!"...and maybe you do.

    Or maybe, just maybe, your Defense is ranked so well because you've had the luxury of a really SOFT schedule for the past two seasons.
    Maybe Rex "Oh, I tripped on a shadow and broke my leg...again" Grossman looks good because he's faced two terrible Defenses.
    Maybe, just maybe, you AREN'T as good as FOX Sports says you are.

    In fact, I don't think Chicago is anywhere NEAR as good as they think they are.

    So, if Minnesota wins on Sunday, are you going to come on back and admit you were wrong?
    Are you going to start a new thread entitled, "Linda S is a big fat loser" and publish an apology?
    After all, we KNOW you'll be back if you win...that's easy (And I'm assuming that you are too).
    But, can you do something difficult...like count to 17 without assistance, make cereal, or admit when you're wrong?

    I doubt it.

    Caine[/size]

    Well, I'm here - your team lost.
    They looked bad.... couldn't even muster up an offensive touchdown.
    AND a former Green Bay Packer was scoring all of your points.
    God gol 'darnit losers.
    Wow it takes balls to show up after you win LMAO! And I am sure you own a pair of balls.

    The Bears didn't live up to the hype, sorry to rain on your parade. You won a close game, but your Qb isn't as good as you made him out to be. Gratz on the win, and I am gol 'darnit sure if you would have lost your sorry jiggly butt would not be showing up around here.

    Especially since you waited until you won to EVEN fricken respond. Grow a spine, oh wait your a pansy jiggly butt bears fan that would be asking way too much.

    Oh and if that was us looking bad, then your team looked like pooh, your inbred QB couldn't even find what team to throw to until someone hit him so hard his eyes aligned.
    We looked bad? Give me a break. Your team was supposed to be THE TEAM and they showed up flat.

  4. #4
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: Looking for "Caine"

    So, if Minnesota wins on Sunday, are you going to come on back and admit you were wrong?
    Are you going to start a new thread entitled, "Linda S is a big fat loser" and publish an apology? [size=20pt] After all, we KNOW you'll be back if you win...that's easy [/size] (And I'm assuming that you are too).

    Caine, I was considering banning this troll, but after reading the quote it wrote that basically predicts EXACTLY what it's sorry ass was gonna do I have to see what you have to say about that level of stupidity.

  5. #5
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,053

    Re: Looking for "Caine"

    "Del" wrote:
    So, if Minnesota wins on Sunday, are you going to come on back and admit you were wrong?
    Are you going to start a new thread entitled, "Linda S is a big fat loser" and publish an apology? [size=20pt] After all, we KNOW you'll be back if you win...that's easy [/size] (And I'm assuming that you are too).

    Caine, I was considering banning this troll, but after reading the quote it wrote that basically predicts EXACTLY what it's sorry jiggly butt was gonna do I have to see what you have to say about that level of stupidity.



    No, don't ban this biatch Del... This idiot obviously knows that the only reason why Chicago won is because of a luck play late in the game... The Vikings owned Chicago in every category the whole game..

    The proof is in Mr. Anderson's post.. The Bears got way to much credit for their lopsided wins over Green Bay, and Detroit, 2 very pathetic wins.. The only reason why GB or Detroit has a win is because they played each other..

    Not only should we have won, but we shut your "supposed new found offense" right down.. We also had almost a 100 yards on the ground against your " supposed dominating defense" Face the facts, Minnesota beat themselves, the Bears were just there..

  6. #6
    Linda S. is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6

    Re: Looking for "Caine"

    Hey - had the Bear lost, I would have come back. Don't get pissed off that I'm back after the win.

    Lighten up guys, it's a football game.
    You lost.


    Ban me???
    Seriously?
    I'm the one that has been reading personal attacks directed at me.
    I haven't said anything personal to anybody.
    Why should I get banned?


    I wonder how many "shoulds" and "would'ves" and "gave / give aways" Viking fans are hanging their hats on.
    It was in your own back yard - you can't GIVE GAMES AWAY against a division foe.

    Bear 19, Viking 16

  7. #7
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,686

    Re: Looking for "Caine"

    "Linda" wrote:
    Hey - had the Bear lost, I would have come back. Don't get pissed off that I'm back after the win.

    Lighten up guys, it's a football game.
    You lost.


    Ban me???
    Seriously?
    I'm the one that has been reading personal attacks directed at me.
    I haven't said anything personal to anybody.
    Why should I get banned?


    I wonder how many "shoulds" and "would'ves" and "gave / give aways" Viking fans are hanging their hats on.
    It was in your own back yard - you can't GIVE GAMES AWAY against a division foe.

    Bear 19, Viking 16
    Actually we "can" and we "did".

  8. #8
    cc21 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,599

    Re: Looking for "Caine"

    "Linda" wrote:
    Hey - had the Bear lost, I would have come back. Don't get pissed off that I'm back after the win.

    Lighten up guys, it's a football game.
    You lost.


    Ban me???
    Seriously?
    I'm the one that has been reading personal attacks directed at me.
    I haven't said anything personal to anybody.
    Why should I get banned?


    I wonder how many "shoulds" and "would'ves" and "gave / give aways" Viking fans are hanging their hats on.
    It was in your own back yard - you can't GIVE GAMES AWAY against a division foe.

    Bear 19, Viking 16
    You havent? Read your first post in this thread. Calling caine a loser. :

  9. #9
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: Looking for "Caine"

    "Linda" wrote:
    Hey - had the Bear lost, I would have come back. Don't get pissed off that I'm back after the win.

    Lighten up guys, it's a football game.
    You lost.


    Ban me???
    Seriously?
    I'm the one that has been reading personal attacks directed at me.
    I haven't said anything personal to anybody.
    Why should I get banned?


    I wonder how many "shoulds" and "would'ves" and "gave / give aways" Viking fans are hanging their hats on.
    It was in your own back yard - you can't GIVE GAMES AWAY against a division foe.

    Bear 19, Viking 16
    Because you are trolling. You did not respond to any posts prior to the outcome of the game, and your initial posts provided nothing constructive and were written to insight flames.

    Probably about as many should have and would haves will be made as Bears fans trying to kid themselves into thinking Rex Grossman is good.

  10. #10
    Prophet Guest

    Re: Looking for "Caine"

    "Linda" wrote:
    Hey loser - you posted this last week and asked me to come back....

    ...Well, I'm here - your team lost.
    They looked bad.... couldn't even muster up an offensive touchdown.
    AND a former Green Bay Packer was scoring all of your points.
    God gol 'darnit losers.
    Congrats on the win.

    Spineless.
    You posted drivel in your original post and never responded to a multi-page thread.
    Now you come back with your ovaries between your legs claiming heroism.
    I don't buy it.

    The Vikings looked good.
    Rex tossed tossed half of his TDs to the Vikings squad, put him into the HOF now that he has a streak of three consecutive games as a starter in the NFL.
    I bet even you were collecting the sweat draining off your rolls in your snuff can until the fumble late in the fourth.
    There isn't a rational person alive that thinks the Bears dominated the Vikings.


    The Seachickens will be watching the tape closely, shutting down Grossman and the Bears 'two-headed' monster isn't as tough as you like to believe, even though I'm just assuming you think that based on your short statements like, "They looked bad..." that have no insight.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. " PP.O's Who are they really? " 20 Questions with Caine ...
    By BadlandsVikings in forum PP.O's Who Are They Really?
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 02-24-2008, 09:55 PM
  2. CAINE?
    By bono in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-16-2005, 03:38 PM
  3. Caine says goodbye to Red here!!!
    By TheAnimal93 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 06-14-2005, 09:31 PM
  4. Caine.. this is for you
    By ThunderingLlama in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-28-2005, 01:04 AM
  5. Caine... this is for you
    By ThunderingLlama in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-27-2005, 09:20 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •