Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PackerPride is offline Training Camp

Re: Just one month ago...

OMFG, ok you want my REAL opinion? I think (and have always thought) Moss made Pepper, and not the other way around. I was trying to friendly sip that opinion, but you gave me no choice.

Also, I get sick of homer Packer fans as much as you get sick of the same homers here (I hope). I come here to talk football outside of my team, is it that bad? I try not to rip on the Vikes AT ALL even tho I hate them most. Please go and look back at the threads I have posted on this board, then comment. :wink:

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

A lot of the Packer fans I know were talking Superbowl. I still think Brett was a good QB but he's going downhill. I still think he'll get pummeled this year & it will take it's toll. You have yet to face a decent team this year except for maybe TB. You've got a hard schedule coming up & it'll be tough on him. He makes a lot a mistakes when he get's flustered & without Walker in there it makes things worse.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Bubba_ND is offline Rookie

WR position is fine from the way i see it, were young but we have two of the best young guys that will turn it up for as long as there on this team, Troy Williamson and Nate Burelson.

Troy needs some work and Nate needs to be healthy.

PackerPride is offline Training Camp

Tell that to Detroit. :razz:

C-PEP did great without moss last year when Moss was hurt, that was when he was playing hurt, the whole season. Pep is struggling right now without a offense of line and missing his old QB coach coach, but that doesnt mean much right. I hate it when people say pep was a product of Moss. We dont have our center who is one the best i might add, but no the center doesnt matter he only blocks and hikes DP the ball, he only makes nice up field blocking and helps open up the running game. C-Pep has great passing yards, and seems to me that alot of the Ints were the recievers fault although alot of them were his.

Tell what, Harrington has never done good, even with Roy and Charles. So i dont see how your comparing the two, also DP has no running game behind him unlike Jeoy, so i dont see how you campare the two, genius.

I wouldn't ever want to see Favre play for the Vikings. He's a Packer. If he played under our coaching scheme, he would suck too. He was great in the 90's. So were Aikman and Elway. The difference is Aikman and Elway didn't keep trying after continual playoff choke jobs when they should have retired.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Pep's problem is that he is trying to do it all...and he will figure it out...once he starts trusting other players on offense to help carry the load! That overthrow of TWill was just one example of his trying too hard...once a few others start to step up and make plays, DC will settle down and do what he is really capable of!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Quarterbacks don't win games. O-Lines win games.
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=102 252940

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

"VikinginaCamaro" wrote:
    Quarterbacks don't win games. O-Lines win games.
    Both playing well wins games.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast