Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Judgement Day !

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Judgement Day !

"BearsFanGrrrr" wrote:
    Your vqueens " SUCK " !
    Byebye johnson !

GO BEARS !

How do you even think your team is good, we walked on your defense for 350 yards and if we didn't have a QB that has Alzheimer's and forgot what team he played for we would have beat you for what should be the 2nd time this year.
    Your pathetic offense had 100 yards for the whole f*cking game, what a joke!

Say anything you want Boars fan because it doesn't matter, your team sucks and is very overrated and they get beat in the 1st game again in the playoffs!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

"whackthepack" wrote:
    "BearsFanGrrrr" wrote:
    Your vqueens " SUCK " !
    Byebye johnson !

GO BEARS !

How do you even think your team is good, we walked on your defense for 350 yards and if we didn't have a QB that has Alzheimer's and forgot what team he played for we would have beat you for what should be the 2nd time this year.
    Your pathetic offense had 100 yards for the whole f*cking game, what a joke!

Say anything you want Boars fan because it doesn't matter, your team sucks and is very overrated and they get beat in the 1st game again in the playoffs!
    Not only that! Grossy had 34 passing yards the whole game lmao.

UrlsGrrl54 is offline Training Camp

8) Good God, I see the trolls have trashed the place a bit, lol! First off I'd like to say GREAT GAME! Your QB switch was smart, the pressure on Rex made him revert to type (unfortunately).
    Tommie Harris only has a sprained knee, so I'm glad it wasn't a season-ending injury. That had me concerned big time!

Pay no mind to the Bears trolls that come here to start sh*t and disrupt things. They are NOT a representation of all Chicago fans. Some of them even attack other BEARS FANS for crying out loud. If it was up to me, I'd use stronger chains to keep them locked up in the cyber Bears basement, hahahahaha!

Despite our QB's low passer rating and other goofs, we're the NFC North Champions, I'm glad, and thanks for putting up with another Bears fan! This one picks up after herself when visiting others' 'homes' and doesn't drink too much, lol!
    Da Bears '07...BRING IT LIKE IT'S 1985!!!

Del Rio Guest

"UrlsGrrl54" wrote:
    8) Good God, I see the trolls have trashed the place a bit, lol! First off I'd like to say GREAT GAME! Your QB switch was smart, the pressure on Rex made him revert to type (unfortunately).
    Tommie Harris only has a sprained knee, so I'm glad it wasn't a season-ending injury. That had me concerned big time!

Pay no mind to the Bears trolls that come here to start sh*t and disrupt things. They are NOT a representation of all Chicago fans. Some of them even attack other BEARS FANS for crying out loud. If it was up to me, I'd use stronger chains to keep them locked up in the cyber Bears basement, hahahahaha!

Despite our QB's low passer rating and other goofs, we're the NFC North Champions, I'm glad, and thanks for putting up with another Bears fan! This one picks up after herself when visiting others' 'homes' and doesn't drink too much, lol!
    Well you guys definately went above and beyond what you needed to do in order to win one of the weakest divisions in football, maybe next year try to wait until the end of the year to win it
    ;D

I wish I could say I was confident the Bears will represent the NFC well in the playoffs but I'm not. Grossman gets rattled to easily and I think the odds of him magically becoming better are slim to none. He has a few weeks to get rolling though so maybe he pulls himself together.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345