Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Jealous Packer/Lions/Bears fans

I have seen so many "the Vikings D isnt that great" fan emails this past week, and I am loving it. The Vikes are getting the positive media attention for once (besides the idiotonator and the millionaire ticket scalper) and I love it....it feels great to have other fans jealous enough to rip on the columnists. VIKES ON THE RISE IN '05!!!!!

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

Re: Jealous Packer/Lions/Bears fans

"audioghost" wrote:
    I have seen so many "the Vikings D isnt that great" fan emails this past week, and I am loving it. The Vikes are getting the positive media attention for once (besides the idiotonator and the millionaire ticket scalper) and I love it....it feels great to have other fans jealous enough to rip on the columnists. VIKES ON THE RISE IN '05!!!!!
    Postive O + Postive D = Postive Season

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

fred3105 is offline Coordinator

We havent played a single game so I would agree that our Defense is not that great at the moment. In my opinion a lot of our pickups need to show me something before I truely believe in them.
    http://homepage.mac.com/vijayr/PSU/MM05PSU2.mov (Mario Manningham)

briboy75 is offline Asst. Coach

There was a ton of positive press on the vikings last year. They were a popluar pick to go to the superbowl. i think fans just think there team is better then national media does. thats the way it has always been

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

how could anyone say our defense will suck, and actually be serious?

mattitude615 is offline Waterboy

"coreychavous21" wrote:
    probably becuase it has sucked for quite a while, and they still haven't proved anything this year...
    6fafdbe42b6f45e963a6d9227bb0f4b0

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

"mattitude615" wrote:
    "coreychavous21" wrote:
    probably becuase it has sucked for quite a while, and they still haven't proved anything this year...
    have you seen who we picked up in free agency?

vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer

yeah, but theyre no SERIOUS top name guys. BUT with that being said they will all help. id rather have a defense full of good players and 2 or 3 stars, rather than 5 amazing players, and the rest of the guys are decent. its so much harder to hide a guy on defense than offense.

aceclown is offline Coach

"vikes09" wrote:
    yeah, but theyre no SERIOUS top name guys. BUT with that being said they will all help. id rather have a defense full of good players and 2 or 3 stars, rather than 5 amazing players, and the rest of the guys are decent. its so much harder to hide a guy on defense than offense.
    Exactly. Just look at the patriots D. Is it stacked with stars? No. It is filled with players who get the job done.

Chuch.

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

"briboy75" wrote:
    There was a ton of positive press on the vikings last year. They were a popluar pick to go to the superbowl. i think fans just think there team is better then national media does. thats the way it has always been
    I never heard any of the positive press last year.... Nobody gave anyone a shot vs. the Eagles

Plus all I heard was Seahawks and Lions
    Chris Berman actually thought the Lions would win the NFC NORTH!
    Sean Salisbury picked the Seahawks for the Super Bowl.
    I didn't hear the Vikes mentioned once in relation to the super bowl.....
    Also, the media has their "favorite teams". No matter how bad the Cowboys suck, they will still be a hot topic....no matter how bad the Yankees, Red Sox, or Cubs suck, they will as well.....the Lakers are one of those....I just get tired of hearing about Bill Parcells, and the Lakers.....Yankees....I dunno, they make it sound like other teams don't matter, and it pisses me off....equal coverage would be a great thing...its a bigger story when the Vikes are in the negative media it seems....must suck to be a Cardinals fan tho.....

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast