Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: J-E-T-S

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: J-E-T-S

Anyone see that the Giants fan, who punked "Fireman Ed" (wouldn't let him get up on the box and do his cheer, kindof a "Its our house not yours" thing) during the Giants/Jets pre-season game has filed a complaint against him as well?

Punked twice. LOL

Fireman Ed facing charge for bumping Giants fan: report
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

Jetsknicks1 wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    Jetsknicks1 wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    El Vikingo wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    They may be the J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets, Jets but we have

M - O - S - S! MOSS! MOSS! MOSS!

Baroooooooooooooooooo
    Did you always want to be a cheerleader right?

(donīt picture ejmat on a cheerleader dress for your mental sake btw)
    LOL. Yeah that wouldn't be a good idea.

You know what it is? I truly hate that stupid Jets chant. They are the only team in the workd that has to spell their teams name 40 times a game to remember how to spell it.
    But the cheerleading thing, not a good picture.
    The Jets chant is a great thing (Homer alert) It really fires up the fans. Btw, it'e spelled w-o-r-l-d, not w-o-r-k-d.
    LOL. A Jet fan being the spelling police. Thanks for correcting me. I'll only let you get away with that because you are a Knicks fan. We've been bad for so long we have to have something to get away with. :laugh:
    Just a joke (I couldn't resist) . The Knicks are going to be horrible again, they got out rebounded by like 30 the other night .
    It's all good my friend (well, not really today :P ). Tomorrow I will call you my friend.

Knicks look horrible. I'm ready for a very long season of not paying attention to them. I hope they prove me wrong but I doubt it.

Regarding the Mets that's a good point. It amazes me how a team with such great players can't get it together as a team. It's like all of their players get hot and cold at different times.

Jetsknicks1 is offline Waterboy

ejmat wrote:
    Jetsknicks1 wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    Jetsknicks1 wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    El Vikingo wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    They may be the J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets, Jets but we have

M - O - S - S! MOSS! MOSS! MOSS!

Baroooooooooooooooooo
    Did you always want to be a cheerleader right?

(donīt picture ejmat on a cheerleader dress for your mental sake btw)
    LOL. Yeah that wouldn't be a good idea.

You know what it is? I truly hate that stupid Jets chant. They are the only team in the workd that has to spell their teams name 40 times a game to remember how to spell it.
    But the cheerleading thing, not a good picture.
    The Jets chant is a great thing (Homer alert) It really fires up the fans. Btw, it'e spelled w-o-r-l-d, not w-o-r-k-d.
    LOL. A Jet fan being the spelling police. Thanks for correcting me. I'll only let you get away with that because you are a Knicks fan. We've been bad for so long we have to have something to get away with. :laugh:
    Just a joke (I couldn't resist) . The Knicks are going to be horrible again, they got out rebounded by like 30 the other night .
    It's all good my friend (well, not really today :P ). Tomorrow I will call you my friend.

Knicks look horrible. I'm ready for a very long season of not paying attention to them. I hope they prove me wrong but I doubt it.

Regarding the Mets that's a good point. It amazes me how a team with such great players can't get it together as a team. It's like all of their players get hot and cold at different times.
    Almost gametime! Here's to a good game (Not too good for you guys though ). Hard hitting, exciting football with no injuries. GO JETS!!
    None

Jetsknicks1 is offline Waterboy

Marrdro wrote:
    Anyone see that the Giants fan, who punked "Fireman Ed" (wouldn't let him get up on the box and do his cheer, kindof a "Its our house not yours" thing) during the Giants/Jets pre-season game has filed a complaint against him as well?

Punked twice. LOL

That guy's a punk.
    1. It was a Jets home game.
    2. The guy intentionally left his seat, walked down to where Ed was and started getting in his face.
    3. After getting shoved back, now he wants to go crying to a lawyer.

Maybe he should've worn his big boy skirt to the game.
    None

Brick is offline Pro-Bowler

Jetsknicks1 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:

Punked twice. LOL

That guy's a punk.
    1. It was a Jets home game.
    2. The guy intentionally left his seat, walked down to where Ed was and started getting in his face.
    3. After getting shoved back, now he wants to go crying to a lawyer.

Maybe he should've worn his big boy skirt to the game.
    F*ck Fireman Ed, I'm gonna punk his ass out tonight, too.

Skol.
    None

Brick is offline Pro-Bowler

Alright Gents, I'm off to the game. Keep your eyes peeled for a skinny bald guy getting his ass kicked by Fireman Ed.

SKOL!!!!
    None

Infidel is offline Star Spokesman

Pass protection:

Still incompetent.

Blocking for Peterson:

Still poor.

At halftime, it looks like the offensive line is well on the way to losing the game.

As I suspected.
    It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
    --John Wooden

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Bad team is bad.
    We're bringing purple back.

Infidel is offline Star Spokesman

Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy......but as soon as they give Favre some pass protection--he gets two TDs!!!

If the Vikes could just play with some consistency and avoid penalties......

Kudos to the defense, huh?
    It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
    --John Wooden

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567