Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 63
  1. #51
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: It's WEDNESSDAY! Are the BEARS Hibernating????

    "Guitarzan-54" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Guitarzan-54" wrote:
    WOW!!!!!.....this thread is still around from last year! Who dug this up!???? LOL!!!!!


    Hello fellow FOOTBALL fans!!!!!

    I'm beginning to get REALLY excited! ....can't wait for Sunday! And FINALLY....a game at NOON!!! LOL!!!

    Should be a great one. The Vikings running backs are a definite threat this season! But, fortunately the BEARS Defense came out of hibernation last Sunday.
    Hopefully they haven't fallen back to sleep.

    As you probably already know....BENSON is a joke. (You're Adrian Peterson appears to be the REAL DEAL!)
    ....our Adrian Peterson is just adequate, at best.

    BUT.....Greise is really coming on for us! In just the two weeks that he has started, in over two years, he's been fairly impressive.
    And Olsen and Clack have been a force to reckon with.

    So, there's your game tip. Contain Greise, Olsen and Clark....and you'll have a better then descent opportunity.

    ....and, that's all you're getting out of me. LOL!!!


    Welcome to CHICAGO!!!! Can't wait to get this game on!


    Here's to an awesome game.....and NO injuries!
    The same post in 3 threads seems a tad excessive.
    It's not exactly the "same post"....but, it's too early here. Not much to say yet....LOL!

    It's easier to just repeat. HA!
    Hence the reason I did not write "the EXACT same post".

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,206

    Re: It's WEDNESSDAY! Are the BEARS Hibernating????

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Guitarzan-54" wrote:
    WOW!!!!!.....this thread is still around from last year! Who dug this up!???? LOL!!!!!


    Hello fellow FOOTBALL fans!!!!!

    I'm beginning to get REALLY excited! ....can't wait for Sunday! And FINALLY....a game at NOON!!! LOL!!!

    Should be a great one. The Vikings running backs are a definite threat this season! But, fortunately the BEARS Defense came out of hibernation last Sunday.
    Hopefully they haven't fallen back to sleep.

    As you probably already know....BENSON is a joke. (You're Adrian Peterson appears to be the REAL DEAL!)
    ....our Adrian Peterson is just adequate, at best.

    BUT.....Greise is really coming on for us! In just the two weeks that he has started, in over two years, he's been fairly impressive.
    And Olsen and Clack have been a force to reckon with.

    So, there's your game tip. Contain Greise, Olsen and Clark....and you'll have a better then descent opportunity.

    ....and, that's all you're getting out of me. LOL!!!


    Welcome to CHICAGO!!!! Can't wait to get this game on!


    Here's to an awesome game.....and NO injuries!
    The same post in 3 threads seems a tad excessive.

    =Z=
    I don't think so.
    This whole posting thing is a war of attrition.
    Keep posting the same thing over and over until people start listening to you and/or agreeing with you.

    Also, looking forward to seeing some things on Sunday:
    -AD posterize Urlacher
    -Orton come in off the bench
    -Rice catch another TD
    -the Vikes D hold the bears to 0 yards rushing

    The only problem with the Bears this year is that they can't throw and they can't run, and their defense isn't as good as last year.
    When the age of the Vikings came to a close, they must have sensed it. Probably, they gathered together one evening, slapped each other on the back and said, "Hey, good job." - Jack Handey [Deep Thoughts]

  3. #53
    PurplePeopleEaters's Avatar
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,901

    Re: It's WEDNESSDAY! Are the BEARS Hibernating????

    "Overlord" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Guitarzan-54" wrote:
    WOW!!!!!.....this thread is still around from last year! Who dug this up!???? LOL!!!!!


    Hello fellow FOOTBALL fans!!!!!

    I'm beginning to get REALLY excited! ....can't wait for Sunday! And FINALLY....a game at NOON!!! LOL!!!

    Should be a great one. The Vikings running backs are a definite threat this season! But, fortunately the BEARS Defense came out of hibernation last Sunday.
    Hopefully they haven't fallen back to sleep.

    As you probably already know....BENSON is a joke. (You're Adrian Peterson appears to be the REAL DEAL!)
    ....our Adrian Peterson is just adequate, at best.

    BUT.....Greise is really coming on for us! In just the two weeks that he has started, in over two years, he's been fairly impressive.
    And Olsen and Clack have been a force to reckon with.

    So, there's your game tip. Contain Greise, Olsen and Clark....and you'll have a better then descent opportunity.

    ....and, that's all you're getting out of me. LOL!!!


    Welcome to CHICAGO!!!! Can't wait to get this game on!


    Here's to an awesome game.....and NO injuries!
    The same post in 3 threads seems a tad excessive.

    =Z=
    I don't think so.
    This whole posting thing is a war of attrition.
    Keep posting the same thing over and over until people start listening to you and/or agreeing with you.

    Also, looking forward to seeing some things on Sunday:
    -AD posterize Urlacher
    -Orton come in off the bench
    -Rice catch another TD
    -the Vikes D hold the bears to 0 yards rushing

    The only problem with the Bears this year is that they can't throw and they can't run, and their defense isn't as good as last year.

    lol totally agree. Their only problem is that their team has a ton of problems.


  4. #54
    2beersTommy's Avatar
    2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,762

    Re: It's WEDNESSDAY! Are the BEARS Hibernating????

    The only problem with the Bears this year is that they can't throw and they can't run, and their defense isn't as good as last year.
    excuse me, but doesnt this describe the Vikes as well
    ???

  5. #55
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: It's WEDNESSDAY! Are the BEARS Hibernating????

    Do we know who will start at QB for the Vikes yet?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,206

    Re: It's WEDNESSDAY! Are the BEARS Hibernating????

    "2beersTommy" wrote:
    "Overlord<br" wrote:
    The only problem with the Bears this year is that they can't throw and they can't run, and their defense isn't as good as last year.
    excuse me, but doesnt this describe the Vikes as well
    ???
    Nope.
    The Vikes can run the ball.
    And our defense is as good as last year.
    When the age of the Vikings came to a close, they must have sensed it. Probably, they gathered together one evening, slapped each other on the back and said, "Hey, good job." - Jack Handey [Deep Thoughts]

  7. #57
    2beersTommy's Avatar
    2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,762

    Re: It's WEDNESSDAY! Are the BEARS Hibernating????

    "Overlord" wrote:
    "2beersTommy" wrote:
    "Overlord<br" wrote:
    The only problem with the Bears this year is that they can't throw and they can't run, and their defense isn't as good as last year.
    excuse me, but doesnt this describe the Vikes as well
    ???
    Nope.
    The Vikes can run the ball.
    And our defense is as good as last year.
    everybody here is hung up on numbers..i dont believe it, so produce some facts to back your claim

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,206

    Re: It's WEDNESSDAY! Are the BEARS Hibernating????

    "2beersTommy" wrote:
    "Overlord" wrote:
    "2beersTommy" wrote:
    "Overlord<br" wrote:
    The only problem with the Bears this year is that they can't throw and they can't run, and their defense isn't as good as last year.
    excuse me, but doesnt this describe the Vikes as well
    ???
    Nope.
    The Vikes can run the ball.
    And our defense is as good as last year.
    everybody here is hung up on numbers..i dont believe it, so produce some facts to back your claim
    Really?
    You don't believe it?
    Which part?
    The running the ball part?
    That part is easy - we are 8th in the league in rushing yardage and are averaging 4.9 yards/carry as a team.
    Our top 3 running backs are all averaging at least 5 yards/carry.

    The defense part is more subjective - I mean some stats will be better, some will be worse.
    We're still #1 against the run, and we've moved up to #30 against the pass.
    More importantly we've allowed only 14.8 points/game while collecting 10 turnovers and scoring 3 defensive TDs.
    We've also averaged 4 sacks/game.
    Compare that with 17.6 points/game last year, less than 2 sacks/game, and 3 defensive TDs all year in 2006.

    Where are your stats to suggest that we can't run the ball and our defense is worse than last year?
    When the age of the Vikings came to a close, they must have sensed it. Probably, they gathered together one evening, slapped each other on the back and said, "Hey, good job." - Jack Handey [Deep Thoughts]

  9. #59
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,467

    Re: It's WEDNESSDAY! Are the BEARS Hibernating????

    "Overlord" wrote:
    Really?
    You don't believe it?
    Which part?
    The running the ball part?
    That part is easy - we are 8th in the league in rushing yardage and are averaging 4.9 yards/carry as a team.
    Our top 3 running backs are all averaging at least 5 yards/carry.

    The defense part is more subjective - I mean some stats will be better, some will be worse.
    We're still #1 against the run, and we've moved up to #30 against the pass.
    More importantly we've allowed only 14.8 points/game while collecting 10 turnovers and scoring 3 defensive TDs.
    We've also averaged 4 sacks/game.
    Compare that with 17.6 points/game last year, less than 2 sacks/game, and 3 defensive TDs all year in 2006.

    Where are your stats to suggest that we can't run the ball and our defense is worse than last year?
    Is it just my computer... or are there two Defensive Passing categories on NFL.com... I was shocked for a second...

    Link: http://www.nfl.com/stats/team
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  10. #60
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262

    Re: It's WEDNESSDAY! Are the BEARS Hibernating????

    "Overlord" wrote:

    Also, looking forward to seeing some things on Sunday:
    -AD posterize Urlacher
    -Orton come in off the bench
    -Rice catch another TD
    -the Vikes D hold the bears to 0 yards rushing

    The only problem with the Bears this year is that they can't throw and they can't run, and their defense isn't as good as last year.

    Does anyone have a video clip of Memo taking out Urlacher from a few years back?

    That was sweet!

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-26-2008, 07:01 AM
  2. Bears going down again...
    By pack93z in forum Weekly Opponent Talk
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 12-20-2007, 08:18 PM
  3. The Bears
    By napo58 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 11:44 PM
  4. bears are done
    By kamikrazy_man in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-16-2005, 04:28 PM
  5. Bears tix?
    By ItalianStallion in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-05-2004, 12:31 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •