Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Re: I think the Vikings should just give up now.

"Birds" wrote:
    :-\

The Birds are coming in a few weeks and we're coming with them. We suck right now, but not as bad as you guys. Here's the deal. Just forfeit the game and we won't have to walk in the freezing cold to the stadium from our hotel. We can just continue to damage our livers and hit on your Swedish or Dutch women without a sure purple thrashing to distract us.

Our headquarters will be the Minneaplis Eagle for the weekend, cause it's gonna be filled with hardcore Birds fans.

If you want to tango with the bird, just say the word.

LMAO, I'll beat a bird down blindfolded.Your lucky its our states bird or I'd go out back and shoot one down just in spite of your ignorance.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"Mr." wrote:
    "Birds" wrote:
    :-\

The Birds are coming in a few weeks and we're coming with them. We suck right now, but not as bad as you guys. Here's the deal. Just forfeit the game and we won't have to walk in the freezing cold to the stadium from our hotel. We can just continue to damage our livers and hit on your Swedish or Dutch women without a sure purple thrashing to distract us.

Our headquarters will be the Minneaplis Eagle for the weekend, cause it's gonna be filled with hardcore Birds fans.

If you want to tango with the bird, just say the word.

LMAO, I'll beat a bird down blindfolded.Your lucky its our states bird or I'd go out back and shoot one down just in spite of your ignorance.

Minnesota's state bird is the Loon I'm pretty sure.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Birds is offline Training Camp

Westbrook doesn't just run the ball. He does amazing things with it--it's Jesus in football pads. Philadelphia isn't filthy either, it's just lived-in. It's got character. Grit. True crime.

Although, you bastard Minnesotans did manage to take Howard Porter away from us. This game is revenge for Howpo.
    The Birds will gouge out your eyeballs and feed them to their chicks.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"Birds" wrote:
    Westbrook doesn't just run the ball. He does amazing things with it--it's Jesus in football pads. Philadelphia isn't filthy either, it's just lived-in. It's got character. Grit. True crime.

Although, you bastard Minnesotans did manage to take Howard Porter away from us. This game is revenge for Howpo.
    You still around.
    :

Why don't you take a deep breath and go have a glass of water or two and then take a long nap.

http://www.scorecard.org/env-release...nty_code=42101

http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/pre...s10211997.html

http://www.phillyrivercast.org/

http://www.state.nj.us/drbc/newsrel_PWD.htm
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"Birds" wrote:

UH OH, Zeus is going to me very mad at that

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "Birds" wrote:

UH OH, Zeus is going to me very mad at that
    Blasphemy.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Birds" wrote:
    "See now that I, indeed I, am he!” says Purple Jesus.
    “and there is no other besides me.
    I run and score touchdowns,
    I smash and I heal,
    and none can resist my power.

For I raise up my hand to Canton,
    and say, ‘As surely as I live forever,
    I will sharpen my lightning-like cleats,
    and my hand will grasp hold of the weapon of judgment;

I will execute vengeance on my foes,
    and repay those who hate me!

I will make my pads drunk with blood,
    and my legs will devour yards –
    the fields of the slaughtered and captured,
    the chief of the enemy’s leaders!’”

Cry out, O NFC foes, with his people,
    for he will avenge his O-Line's blood;
    he will take vengeance against his enemies,
    and make atonement for his land and people.

- ADuteronomy 32:39-42

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Freya is offline Team Alumni

"Birds" wrote:

As opposed to FAKE crime?

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

"Birds" wrote:
    Mr. Gader,
    Firstly, only country-ace hicks call them Philly cheesesteaks. When you're in the city the country was founded upon, it's simply a cheesesteak. They come with various types of cheese--whiz, American, or what have you. Maybe I'll bring a few Chick's or Jim's steaks out to Minna with me and throw them at hapless Vikings fans.

And if the Minneapolis Eagle is truly an alternative lifestyles club, we'll just have to adapt and be the birds we are. As long as they're not Vikings fans or dressed in purple, like Minnesota's chose one, Prince, we're down with that.

Like we said, we're just looking for a good time. I mean real good, like throwing up in the shower the next morning. We're going to be there for four days. It's cold as frozen shite out there, but again, we adapt.

You will be ashamed at our large numbers. You'll wonder how so many birds got tickets to your purple palace. You'll be awash in a sea of kelly green.

E-A-G-L-E-S
    Eagles!

That sound will linger in your soul the tolling of a church bell at a loved one's funeral.
    Hmmm, Eagles aren't especially well known for adapting well... They were endangered, after all.

I went to an Eagles game when I was 9 or 10 and got three beers poured on me.
    Takes some big men to pick on a Fifth Grader.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Birds" wrote:

Dude...Westbrook isn't even Muhammad!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast