Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: I think the Vikings should just give up now.

"Birds" wrote:
    So much to say, so little time to dumb it down for mid-westerners.

Rolling Stone said Philly is the next "hot" city and they weren't just talking about the murder rate. The nation was born here and we're home to a shitload of smart as f colleges and universities. You're game is so weak, you have need some other city to prop you up. We're just a city, we don't need some gimpy twin.

First off, your team is purple, and I know the really scratches the jiggly butt of all those hicks in the stands talking about kicking jiggly butt and what not. Barney and Grimace are purple. Would you wear purple in any other context? In fact, that might be the theme of my trip out there. The Birds: At least we're not purple.

As far as the Vikings themselves, all I know is that some dude scored a touchdown for the other team many years ago and, again I'm sorry, you guys are purple. It was nice when you rolled through Philly a few years ago and we smacked you in the face.

We're not as close minded in Philly when it comes to putting the ladies to rest: If you got a beefy 4 kegger with knuckle tattoos, bring her on. But don't think you're sweet, fair-haired poon isn't going to get a dirty bird.
    Philly is the only place where they have penises diagnosed as insies and outsies.
    Size matters.....

I'm exercising my ass by doing flexing exercises while typing. Prophet 3:42pm March 16, 2007
    "If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms." Mike Ditka

Slade is offline Star Spokesman

You know what's g@y? That movie "Invincible" with Marky Mark, Figures Disney would make a movie about the g@y A$$ eagles.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

Actually... I didn't even mean to offend Green Bay fans on that one. They have more class in their pinkies.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"C" wrote:
    "Birds" wrote:

Rolling Stone said Philly is the next "hot" city and they weren't just talking about the murder rate. The nation was born here and we're home to a shitload of smart as f colleges and universities. You're game is so weak, you have need some other city to prop you up. We're just a city, we don't need some gimpy twin.
    Rolling Stone Magazine??? hahahaha..... the same magazine that always gave rave reviews to N'sync albums and had Eminem on the cover with the word "Genius" next to it? Yeah... good point.

For one, Philly is a joke here in NYC...

Next hot city... that's hilarious.

Philly fans are the embarrassing "trailer park" cousin of the NFL. Take it with a grain of salt.
    For your information we don't general aprove of throwing snowballs at Santa here in MN. Philly fans are known around the country for being childish assholes, you sound like a classic example.

baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman

"Birds" wrote:

First off, your team is purple, and I know the really scratches the jiggly butt of all those hicks in the stands talking about kicking jiggly butt and what not. Barney and Grimace are purple. Would you wear purple in any other context? In fact, that might be the theme of my trip out there. The Birds: At least we're not purple.

As far as the Vikings themselves, all I know is that some dude scored a touchdown for the other team many years ago and, again I'm sorry, you guys are purple. It was nice when you rolled through Philly a few years ago and we smacked you in the face.

We're not as close minded in Philly when it comes to putting the ladies to rest: If you got a beefy 4 kegger with knuckle tattoos, bring her on. But don't think you're sweet, fair-haired poon isn't going to get a dirty bird.

Didn't your police chief once get quoted saying "The city is fine. It's the people that are messed up?" I'd google that. I'm positive that was one of your leaders speaking highly about you...

Also, aren't you the same fans who booed Joe Jurevicious and his son when his son died before the Eagles game? Even Raiders fans aren't that classless. AND THEY DON'T EVEN GO TO GAMES BECAUSE THEY LIKE FOOTBALL!

I've only seen three of your posts and I already can't stand you. Sh*t man, you're idea of a "cheese steak sandwich" is when someone uncircumcised feeds you the hog from behind. Talk about "brotherly love" b*tch.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"Birds" wrote:
    Your obviously a well educated young lad.
    What an honor to have you in our presence.
    Every Philly fan has reason to have such pent up anger.
    Good thing you're a graduate of Turley's school of anger managment.

[youtube=425,350]zfj0iSSPVTs[/youtube]

Rolling Stone said Philly is the next "hot" city and they weren't just talking about the murder rate. The nation was born here and we're home to a shitload of smart as f colleges and universities.
    Rolling Stone is a reputable source, you couldn't find anything in your latest copy of Ranger Rick?
    It's nice that there are many good universities found in Philly, it's just a shame that the retention rate of the fan base from the graduates is low.

You're game is so weak, you have need some other city to prop you up. We're just a city, we don't need some gimpy twin.
    Philly builds a statue of a movie star as their sports hero.
    Oh, how the mighty have fallen.
    You don't need a gimpy twin, but, you idolize a fake athlete.
    That alone is enough of a reason to discredit all Philly sports fans.

Another classless act by the notoriously asseholish Iggles fans:

[youtube=425,350]kBJEfmQA9q4[/youtube]

First off, your team is purple, and I know the really scratches the ass of all those hicks in the stands talking about kicking ass and what not. Barney and Grimace are purple. Would you wear purple in any other context? In fact, that might be the theme of my trip out there. The Birds: At least we're not purple.
    You were touting the fine colleges and universities that are within striking distance, yet, you do not know that purple is the color of royalty.
    Yes, you can get off your knees, I don't want what you have to offer.

I guess blowing three consecutive NFC Championship games is still fresh in your memory.
    All you got is saying the Vikings are royalty?
    Is that a slam?
    Maybe you should indulge yourself and take a course or two at one of the local universities.

When your IQ hovers in the single digits and the typical Iggles fan makes a hillbilly look like a genius you take what you can get.
    How many keyboards have you gone through this year at fatbitchesforigglesfans.com?
    Like was mentioned earlier in the thread, you couldn't get laid with a fistful of money in Vegas.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

sleepagent is offline Hall of Famer

Ah yes . . . a taste of my world.
    Only it's not JUST Philly fans either.
    It's GIANTS too.

Skins, Ravens, Jets, Steelers & Bills tend to have some degree of smarts when they debate . . . but it's like talking to a wall with the others.

"No Greater Friend . . . No Worse Enemy. U.S. MARINES"
    "FIND YOUR PASSION AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!"
    "SUCCESS LOOKS EASY TO THOSE THAT WEREN'T THERE WHEN IT WAS BEING ACHIEVED!"

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"sleepagent" wrote:
    Ah yes . . . a taste of my world.
    Only it's not JUST Philly fans either.
    It's GIANTS too.

Skins, Ravens, Jets, Steelers & Bills tend to have some degree of smarts when they debate . . . but it's like talking to a wall with the others.
    Eagles fans are worse than Giants... granted, I think Giants fans are ridiculous and I don't like them... Eagles fans are the chode of this country.

Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Birds" wrote:

"a shitload of smart as f colleges and universities"?
    Apparently you couldn't get into any, huh?
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Birds is offline Training Camp

Can I use that? Eagles fans: We're the Chode so open up and take it.

I count two movies about the awesomeness of Philly sports. I remember Feeling Minnesota with Keanu. That was good. What, I think it's on the IFC as we speak.

I was there when Joe Joreshouldn't have caught the ball caught the ball and all I can say is, boo hoo to him. We would have cheered him if he dropped it or tore an ACL. It was his fault.

The whole purple is royalty thing is probably something that goes way back in Minneapp--I can't spell it. It's creating a back story to compensate for a color renowned for it's general pansy feel. I understand the need to toughen it up. I probably would too.But when you're the Birds, and you have such greats as Andre "Dirty Waters and Chuck Bednarik to fall back on, you don't really think about your color too much.

You'll all be disgusted when you see the waves of green that invade your dome. Just don't start a fight with us, because we won't fight fair and will press charges if you injure us. We know how to fight too--I didn't see Bernard Hopkins on that Philly film reel.

Anyway, we'll be at the Minneapolis Eagle if anybody wants to take a stab at the Dirty Bird.

The Birds will gouge out your eyeballs and feed them to their chicks.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast