Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    XxHXCxX is offline Waterboy

Re: I SAID IT once AND ILL SAY IT AGAIN.....

hahahah whatever you say...... he is compact and runs hard. He is like Warrick Dunn on Steroids on Crack! Caddy ran over your corners all day and the bucs outplayed you... Its that simple. You got beat... deal with it! and i would probably recommend you get used to the feeling because you are gonna suffer many more losses this year if you continue to play as flat as you did today! SCRUBS

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Dude I'll give it up to you guys you played a good game.. But you got some lucky turnovers.. And some lucky calls your way.. We never got into the game.. Our O is way better then that.. I can tell ya that your team didn't look that good either man

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"thepacksux" wrote:
    he averaged under 3 ypc until a long run gave him a decent game, i wouldnt get too excited, idiot
    He got his 100 yards on a all or nothing play. We had to stop the 1 yd run or the game was over. We tried to plug the line with all guys and that is just a result of that. It is nothing to brag about.

But I will have to say that William did look impressive and against a lesser D, he will definitely get more 100 yd games. I am not trying to knock on Williams I though he did well.

pigskinronin is offline Starter

It is disappointing to lose to a team that will take last in their division. Oh well, fix the turnovers and we will be alright.

XxHXCxX is offline Waterboy

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Dude I'll give it up to you guys you played a good game.. But you got some lucky turnovers.. And some lucky calls your way.. We never got into the game.. Our O is way better then that.. I can tell ya that your team didn't look that good either man
    The most encouraging thing we had was a TD drive from our own 20. That made it a good game for me. We didnt have any drives comperable to that last year. This will be a pretty good season for the Bucs!

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

"XxHXCxX" wrote:
    hahahah whatever you say...... he is compact and runs hard. He is like Warrick Dunn on Steroids on Crack! Caddy ran over your corners all day and the bucs outplayed you... Its that simple. You got beat... deal with it! and i would probably recommend you get used to the feeling because you are gonna suffer many more losses this year if you continue to play as flat as you did today! SCRUBS
    Ummm... no he didn't. He ran over chavous once in the beginning but chavous wrapped him up and still made the tackle.

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

Your team didn't exactly play great football, either, particularly in the second half. Your team gave up TWO touchdowns to Jermaine Wiggins that were called back on penalties that were clearly nonexistent when viewed by anyone with at least one half (1/2) of one (1) brain (that's the big pink squishy thing in your head).

Oh, and you might want to buy a vowel, too, XxHXCxX. What do the H and the C stand for? High-school Cheerleader? :lol:

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer

Yeah your team won the game we struggled to play and lost ourselves the game come back year end and see what happens. I'm not dissapointed by the defense but very much so with the offense.
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"XxHXCxX" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    The most encouraging thing we had was a TD drive from our own 20. That made it a good game for me. We didnt have any drives comperable to that last year. This will be a pretty good season for the Bucs!

Yah u guys might make some noise i'm not gonna lie.. You have good coaches.. Griese played good besides the picks.. Cadillac did good for his first ever NFL game.. Ur D is still top 10.. You shut down everything we threw at ya.. But can ya just admit that alot of this victory was luck and we are a good team too..

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

One game, and he acts like his team won the super bowl. Say, will you be sticking around and talking junk like that if things have taken a turn for the worst for your beloved Yuckaneers? I hope so, I'd love to belittle you over it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast