Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Have Arrived!

RamsFanSam is offline Waterboy

I Have Arrived!

Blame Ltrey, who came over to the Clan and began a discussion about the upcoming game.

Sorry to hear about what hapenned to Smoots. Hopefully, he will be OK, and will quickly return to health.

Now, about Sunday....

I'm looking forward to this game. The Vikings will be a real test of our offense. I'm sure you have heard about how we handed the 'Skins their own behinds last week. Yes, our defense usually stinks, but did show up a couple of times. It was our offense who won the game. Bulger is HOT right now, Jackson is getting stronger each week, Bruce just reminded us why he IS Mr. Ram, Holt has been quiet, but we know he can git-r-done any time...

I know you guys want Green Bay to get into the playoffs so they get a lower draft pick. But, I doubt if you really want to hear the trash talk from them next year about how great they did by getting into the playoffs.

Just do us a favor, remind your defense to try to arm tackle Steven Jackson. Tell your O-line that Witherspoon and Little aren't a threat. Joke about Tye Hill and Oshimigo Atogwe with your recievers.

Most importantly - let's hope for an injury free game.
    [/img]hxxp: img. villagephotos. com/p/2005-3/964665/ramsouihouhcopy. jpg[img]

Del Rio Guest

Re: I Have Arrived!

Going to be nice watching the Vikings D shut Jackson down in the running department. Going to suck watching the Rams light us up through the air.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

If nothing else happens this weekend, I want us to be able to stop Jackson.
    Its the one consistent we've had this year and I think my heart would break in 2 if we lost that!!

Welcome to the board!
    Should be fun to banter with you about the upcoming game!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"RamsFanSam" wrote:
    Blame Ltrey, who came over to the Clan and began a discussion about the upcoming game.

Sorry to hear about what hapenned to Smoots. Hopefully, he will be OK, and will quickly return to health.

Now, about Sunday....

I'm looking forward to this game. The Vikings will be a real test of our offense. I'm sure you have heard about how we handed the 'Skins their own behinds last week. Yes, our defense usually stinks, but did show up a couple of times. It was our offense who won the game. Bulger is HOT right now, Jackson is getting stronger each week, Bruce just reminded us why he IS Mr. Ram, Holt has been quiet, but we know he can git-r-done any time...

I know you guys want Green Bay to get into the playoffs so they get a lower draft pick. But, I doubt if you really want to hear the trash talk from them next year about how great they did by getting into the playoffs.

Just do us a favor, remind your defense to try to arm tackle Steven Jackson. Tell your O-line that Witherspoon and Little aren't a threat. Joke about Tye Hill and Oshimigo Atogwe with your recievers.

Most importantly - let's hope for an injury free game.
    HELL NO, I sure don't want the Pukers to get into the playoffs...THEY SUCK!!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Del" wrote:
    Going to be nice watching the Vikings D shut Jackson down in the running department. Going to suck watching the Rams light us up through the air.

Dude!!!
    Don't give away the secret of how to beat us!

WTF???

RamsFanSam is offline Waterboy

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:

Dude!!!

WTF???
    It's no longer a secret - the Pats paid off someone to steal your secret earlier this season. I'm just shocked that Brady was able to hit a moving target...
    [/img]hxxp: img. villagephotos. com/p/2005-3/964665/ramsouihouhcopy. jpg[img]

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:

Dude!!!

WTF???

Dude that was top secret sh*t, you just cost us the game!
    WTF Del!

Loose lips sinks ships!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"RamsFanSam" wrote:
    I wonder if the Rams will skip the run like everyone else does against the Vikes.
    Jackson is either the best or the 2nd-best (to Frank Gore) RB they have faced this season.
    I'd like to see a team which is committed to running with a star back really put in the effort to judge how good the Vikings Run D really is.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

"whackthepack" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:

Dude!!!

WTF???

Dude that was top secret sh*t, you just cost us the game!
    WTF Del!

Loose lips sinks ships!
    Del you've been a naughty boy....if they start passing like mad against us now we might have to give your horse a gitty up slap

nothin personal....just business

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"AWZeus" wrote:
    "RamsFanSam" wrote:
    I wonder if the Rams will skip the run like everyone else does against the Vikes.
    Jackson is either the best or the 2nd-best (to Frank Gore) RB they have faced this season.
    I'd like to see a team which is committed to running with a star back really put in the effort to judge how good the Vikings Run D really is.

=Z=
    I think they'll at least give it a shot, but I don't know why they would try to run when our secondary is so beat up. With Whitaker as our #2, Holt and Bruce
    are going to have field days, IMO.

Anyway...welcome RamsFanSam! Glad to see you made the trip from Clan Ram.
    ;D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast