Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    VikingDawg is offline Training Camp

Re: I hate to say I told you so.....

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "VikingDawg" wrote:
    "GrogansGhost" wrote:
    Complaing about the referees and calls is such a classic loser mentality.
    Are you for real in saying that it would have been a close game if those calls went your way?

The Vikings were so overmatched in terms of coaching, planning, executing, and in game adjustments, it's almost not fair.
    I'll give you the Wiggins call as a bad one - but to claim that the Wiggins fumble call would have changed the whole game, and all of as sudden Childress would have had an answer for the spread formation, and Taylor would have improved his two yards per carry is an absolutely ludicrous statement -
    but typical, and not totally unexpected .
    Belichick and Brady play chess out there, while the Vikings are clearly playing checkers.
    Ghost boy-

you come here talking smack...like you organized the game plan your self, great job way to go.
    What is this your 4th or 5th season as a fan?
    The patriots are a solid team, that is well coached, and last night executed their game plan to perfection.....that is why they have won superbowls...no one is taking that away, but if you listen to Belichick or any of the players, they are humble in victory, .you my friend need to take a page from their book and grow up a little and act like the patriots and your coach acts...humbleness, everyone can respect that...I'm not looking for sympathy, far from it...we're building a reputable program here...just don't come here and act like a Donkey.
    He can't help it...most Bahston fans are A$$HOLES by their very nature!!!
    Yea...I know it, just me being optomistic...hell I can't stand the Red Sux for that reason all of the biotching those fans did about not winning the World Series...then finally it happened...I thought all of their heads were going to freakin' explode.
    Don't meet force with force

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"VikingDawg" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "VikingDawg" wrote:
    "GrogansGhost" wrote:
    Complaing about the referees and calls is such a classic loser mentality.
    Are you for real in saying that it would have been a close game if those calls went your way?

The Vikings were so overmatched in terms of coaching, planning, executing, and in game adjustments, it's almost not fair.

I'll give you the Wiggins call as a bad one - but to claim that the Wiggins fumble call would have changed the whole game, and all of as sudden Childress would have had an answer for the spread formation, and Taylor would have improved his two yards per carry is an absolutely ludicrous statement -
    but typical, and not totally unexpected .

Belichick and Brady play chess out there, while the Vikings are clearly playing checkers.
    Ghost boy-

you come here talking smack...like you organized the game plan your self, great job way to go.
    What is this your 4th or 5th season as a fan?
    The patriots are a solid team, that is well coached, and last night executed their game plan to perfection.....that is why they have won superbowls...no one is taking that away, but if you listen to Belichick or any of the players, they are humble in victory, .you my friend need to take a page from their book and grow up a little and act like the patriots and your coach acts...humbleness, everyone can respect that...I'm not looking for sympathy, far from it...we're building a reputable program here...just don't come here and act like a Donkey.
    He can't help it...most Bahston fans are A$$HOLES by their very nature!!!
    Yea...I know it, just me being optomistic...hell I can't stand the Red Sux for that reason all of the biotching those fans did about not winning the World Series...then finally it happened...I thought all of their heads were going to freakin' explode.
    That wouldn't have bothered me in the least to see their heads explode!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Tom Brady Looks Off Receiver, Breaks Receiver’s Heart

[img width=165 height=215]http://www.sportspickle.com/features/volume5/2006-1101-brady.jpg[/img]

Patriots quarterback Tom Brady dropped back Monday night, looked left and made eye contact with receiver Chad Jackson, who was running a post route. But just as soon as Brady’s gaze began melting Jackson’s heart, the dreamy quarterback quickly pivoted to his right, spotted slot receiver Troy Brown on a slant pattern, and hit Brown with a pass square in the numbers for a first down. The entire play took less than seven seconds, but it was more than enough time to leave Jackson out of breath and mending a severely broken heart.

“You just don’t know what it’s like to have Tom Brady look into your eyes like he wants you and only you, only to then see him go with someone else,” said Jackson, a rookie out of Florida. “He got my hopes up and then ripped my heart right out. But I forgive him. You can’t help but forgive someone who looks like that.”

Brady said he remembers the play well and that he did not intend in any way to give Jackson the wrong idea.

“I was intending to go to Troy from the moment I got up to the line,” said Brady. “But I wanted to look Chad’s way coming out of my drop so the linebackers would move his direction and give Troy some room to run.”

But Brown, Brady’s longtime teammate, said he can understand why the rookie got his emotions caught up in the play.

“I was the same way once,” said Brown. “When Tom arrived here as a rookie in 2000, I looked into his eyes on the first day of training camp and immediately fell head over heels. His gaze made me reevaluate everything I thought I knew about myself. My sexuality. My marriage. But eventually I had to realize that he was unattainable and that I had to live without him, save for those three or four times every Sunday he looks my way and picks me out of everyone else. I live for those moments. But beyond that I am no longer a slave to Tom Brady. Although I still don’t dare meet his gaze in the huddle or I get wood. And then it makes all those old feelings rush back, not to mention that running a route is kind of difficult with an erection.”

Jackson says he’ll probably have to get used to having a broken heart because he is madly in love with his handsome quarterback.

“On the bright side, this will probably make me a better wide receiver,” said Jackson, “because I’m going to work my tail off to get Tom to look my way more often each game. And if that results in a bunch of touchdowns where he hugs me and we jump up and down together while continuing to embrace, even better.”
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

"Acumen" wrote:

[img width=165 height=215]http://www.sportspickle.com/features/volume5/2006-1101-brady.jpg[/img]

Patriots quarterback Tom Brady dropped back Monday night, looked left and made eye contact with receiver Chad Jackson, who was running a post route. But just as soon as Brady’s gaze began melting Jackson’s heart, the dreamy quarterback quickly pivoted to his right, spotted slot receiver Troy Brown on a slant pattern, and hit Brown with a pass square in the numbers for a first down. The entire play took less than seven seconds, but it was more than enough time to leave Jackson out of breath and mending a severely broken heart.

“You just don’t know what it’s like to have Tom Brady look into your eyes like he wants you and only you, only to then see him go with someone else,” said Jackson, a rookie out of Florida. “He got my hopes up and then ripped my heart right out. But I forgive him. You can’t help but forgive someone who looks like that.”

Brady said he remembers the play well and that he did not intend in any way to give Jackson the wrong idea.

“I was intending to go to Troy from the moment I got up to the line,” said Brady. “But I wanted to look Chad’s way coming out of my drop so the linebackers would move his direction and give Troy some room to run.”

But Brown, Brady’s longtime teammate, said he can understand why the rookie got his emotions caught up in the play.

“I was the same way once,” said Brown. “When Tom arrived here as a rookie in 2000, I looked into his eyes on the first day of training camp and immediately fell head over heels. His gaze made me reevaluate everything I thought I knew about myself. My sexuality. My marriage. But eventually I had to realize that he was unattainable and that I had to live without him, save for those three or four times every Sunday he looks my way and picks me out of everyone else. I live for those moments. But beyond that I am no longer a slave to Tom Brady. Although I still don’t dare meet his gaze in the huddle or I get wood. And then it makes all those old feelings rush back, not to mention that running a route is kind of difficult with an erection.”

Jackson says he’ll probably have to get used to having a broken heart because he is madly in love with his handsome quarterback.

“On the bright side, this will probably make me a better wide receiver,” said Jackson, “because I’m going to work my tail off to get Tom to look my way more often each game. And if that results in a bunch of touchdowns where he hugs me and we jump up and down together while continuing to embrace, even better.”
    OMFG!!!!! I am LMMFAO right now!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Acumen, you are the BEST!!!!!
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

marcosMN is offline Star Spokesman

"Acumen" wrote:

ROTF!

Acu, you should submit that to the Onion!

The headline even sounds quite Onion-esque.
    -Sno

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"SnoBumMN" wrote:
    "Acumen" wrote:

ROTF!

Acu, you should submit that to the Onion!

The headline even sounds quite Onion-esque.
    Click on the link, it's not my article...I just posted it.
    This comes from the sportspickle.
    Funny stuff.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123