Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: I am Impressed and Shocked

I really cheer for Cincy when you guys play the Browns!

I am stuck in the armpit of America here in Clevesuck! I like it when the Browns lose; its their destiny!

Cicero is offline Waterboy

We appreciate the kind words and the warm welcome we have recieved. This week has kind of shown what happens when real fans rather than trolls get an opportunity to talk football. Most of the visitors here are from the Bengals forum at the huddles. Stop by and talk some football:
    http://65.38.186.21/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?daysprune=&forumid=16&x=17&y=10

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"Cicero" wrote:
    We appreciate the kind words and the warm welcome we have recieved. This week has kind of shown what happens when real fans rather than trolls get an opportunity to talk football. Most of the visitors here are from the Bengals forum at the huddles. Stop by and talk some football:

I will be honest with ya man, read alot of threads on that board ... not impressed. Lots of drivle, not much substance. Not taking a dig on ya, just saying what i saw IMO.

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Ya you cincy fans have been real cool. I dare G-men and Philly fans to come on my home turf this year and talk trash....double dog dare you!

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

TWill19 is offline Rookie

Go to the espn boards. Biggest trolls ever. Worse than KFAN. Not just bengals, but every team.

douginc is offline Starter

"SamDawg84" wrote:
    yeah ultra i agree but not with the loss though... its on my b day so we win!
    It's your birthday on the 18th?? Me, too. They damn well better win NOW.

Happy early B-Day to both of us. What do you plan on doing? Me, I really hope to golf.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"mnjamie" wrote:
    "Cicero" wrote:

I will be honest with ya man, read alot of threads on that board ... not impressed. Lots of drivle, not much substance. Not taking a dig on ya, just saying what i saw IMO.
    I signed up and posted. Just want to talk some good honest football. So far I have been greeted kindly. I will reserve my judgment.

Cicero is offline Waterboy

"mnjamie" wrote:
    "Cicero" wrote:

To each his or her own. I appreciate your honest if non-flattering commentary.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12