Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

I am Impressed and Shocked

We seem to have quite a few Bengals fans in here this week. I am impressed on how intelligent and courteous they are (even though the think the Bengals will win :lol: ). They have been a very nice bunch.

I am also surprised that we have not seen any rude, obnoxious, trolling fans. No knock on the Bengals fans, but there has to be some trolls out there. Heck, even the Vikings have some "trollish" fans.

There have been quite a few courteous fans in the past. Silvermane, for the Lions, is one. Nice guy who loves his team and loves to talk football.

For the life of me, I cannot remember many courteous fans from the Giants or Eagles last year. I am sure there were a few, but they were unfortunately overshadowed by the obnoxious ones. Thats too bad.

So, when fans come in here from another team...some are intelligent (like us) and just wanna have a constructive conversation. I have not seen anybody jump on these guys; and thats good.

We welcome fans from all over the NFL to come in here and talk! I can't wait until we play the Browns! They got some loyal, rowdy fans!

Here's to a good season of weekly opponent talk!

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Re: I am Impressed and Shocked

I completely agree Ultra. All of the Bengals fans that have come here have been courteous and respectful towards our views (because this IS a vikings board) but at the same time liked to share information about their team, the Bengals. I am glad that you have been nice enough to come here and show us how fans should act. If only the Bucs fans were like that. :roll:

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Its cool too. You get to find out things from a fans perspective rather than an analyst.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Yeah I like getting other fans point of view. It helps with my bias a lot. That is one reason I signed up for www.glorifythepast.com (not just for that sig contest and that I love Philip Rivers). :lol:

JohnStofa is offline Training Camp

I can't relate to fans who register at another team's site just to troll for a few hours and be banned. Seems awfully juvenile to me -- like something Browns or Steelers fans would do. :lol:

Personally, I just love football. I loved playing it back in the day and now I just love watching it, talking about it, analyzing it, dissecting it, whatever. And having an opponent's site like this one to visit makes the internet experience even better. I've taken some ribbing on the NFL Discussion board about my choice as the NFL's best WR, but it's all in fun. I'm enjoying my time here and, win or lose, I'll be back after the game to wish you guys luck with the rest of the season.

WHO DEY!
    Bengals, baby!

SamDawg84 Guest

yeah ultra i agree but not with the loss though... its on my b day so we win!

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

"SamDawg84" wrote:
    yeah ultra i agree but not with the loss though... its on my b day so we win!
    "(even though the think the Bengals will win )."
    hey sam i think he meant even though they* think the bengals will win.

Thanks Josdin

BADITUDE is offline Waterboy

Visiting Bengals fan here. Thanks for the previous kind comments concerning the Bengal fans that have thus far visited your fine site here. I know that we have our share of knuckleheads, but for the most part most of the serious fans on our various message boards are knowledgable about the game and have minimal interest in trashing the opposing team. Maybe that all stems from the fact that we have been to two Super Bowls to taste a level of success, but we have also been humbled by 12 years of losing, too.

Looking forward to having some good discussions with the folks on your board.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

WHO DEY,?????

What ever happened to the ICKEY SHUFFLE?....LOL...

I love your helmets, and thats about it.....

Good Luck, may the better playing team win....

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

"VikingNed" wrote:
    WHO DEY,?????

What ever happened to the ICKEY SHUFFLE?....LOL...

I love your helmets, and thats about it.....

Good Luck, may the better playing team win....
    Aw, come on! Have some sportsmanship. Blatanly telling him they're going down?
    Have you ever had a Big Kahuna Burger?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast