so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

How many INT'S will George throw?

He is old. He is rusty. He doesn't know the scheme. He was never really that good. The list goes on and on.

cheesefree is offline Starter

I don't think George is starting, but he will be slower and more inaccurate than ever, making Bears fans wish Kordell was back.
    [b:6191debc1d]it ain t easy being cheesy[/b:6191debc1d]
    [img:6191debc1d]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid137/p834fa46b07efd9e3efdcb7cb577f214e/f73f7170.jpg[/img:6191debc1d]

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

0, he's not going to play. Most likely that is!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer

if udeze and kdub can get 2 him than he'll have a hard time, and if they dont chavous and whinfield will be right there. i safely say therell be a few picks for the vikes to nab in this game.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

The Vikes are going to pound whoever is in there at QB, so at least two picks this week...whether it be Quinn or George.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

cheesefree is offline Starter

By Brian Gillespie, NFL Analyst

(Sports Network) - The Chicago Bears' front office had been sitting on its hands for weeks, relying on one defensive miracle after another to keep them afloat in the NFC playoff race.

Meanwhile, Craig Krenzel and Jonathan Quinn were scuffling in the quarterback position. Quinn couldn't hit sand if he fell off a camel, while Krenzel enjoyed putting the ball on the ground as much as he did completing passes. Of the 38 quarterbacks in the NFL who have attempted at least 90 passes this season, Quinn (53.7) and Krenzel (52.5) had the two lowest quarterback ratings.

After Thursday's 21-7 debacle at the hands of the Dallas Cowboys at Texas Stadium, the other shoe dropped on Krenzel and Quinn. Krenzel went just 5- of-10 for 46 yards before leaving with a sprained ankle, while Quinn completed 10-of-21 passes for 86 yards and two interceptions.

Instead of fooling around with either Quinn under center this week, the Bears have decided to promote Chad Hutchinson into the starting role and sign veteran Jeff George. Hutchinson, who was inked by Chicago two months ago to replace the injured Rex Grossman, is fired up about his chance to start.

I like that line "Quinn couldn't hit sand if he fell off a camel" =D>
    Looks like the Vikes D will face a bad QB whether its Hutchinson or George.
    [b:6191debc1d]it ain t easy being cheesy[/b:6191debc1d]
    [img:6191debc1d]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid137/p834fa46b07efd9e3efdcb7cb577f214e/f73f7170.jpg[/img:6191debc1d]