Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    jrjohn is offline Pro-Bowler
    Don't forget the Dahmer and Ed Gein. They both came from the Badger state.
    None

Dfoster is offline Rookie
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by highdesertvike View Post
    Right now, I'm wearing a shirt that reads "No matter how bad my life gets, at least I'm not a Packers fan!"

If you think I'm gonna lose over 3/4 of my IQ, put a block of cheese on my head, and start fucking sheep in the event my team moves to a different state, well.....I guess that just validates the term "Packtard".

Go troll somewhere else.

I bet you get all the girls with that shirt. I'm impressed.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by jrjohn View Post
    Dfoster, I have to agree, look at how the Vikings fans nuzzled up to Brett Farve, some of them are still using his likeness as their avatar. Farve was hated by the Vikings. After one day in camp they were all ga ga over him, expept from a few like me and Mardro. I hear the Packers are not accepting any new out of state fans anyway.
    Are you still trying to pretend you are a Vikings fan? Talk about weird. Fucking troll.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by shockzilla View Post
    Singer, that makes absolutely NO sense.
    It makes perfect sense if you knew the story.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by shockzilla View Post
    Singer, that makes absolutely NO sense.
    It does if you recall Marrdro saying he was going to become a Bengals fan if we signed Favre.....

Yes it's come to this...

Skol!
    Go Vikings!

Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoVikesTX View Post
    Yes it's come to this...

That's epic lol, but for some reason now I just want to kill myself.

My brother and I lived in Minnesota all our lives, but he's been a Packer fan since we were kids. I don't know why, he just is, we don't even know anyone from Wisconsin nor do we have any Packer fan relatives. It never bothered me too much. I just thought he was an idiot because the Packers were always in the cellar, but now his dip shit kids are Packer fans too. You were born and live in Minnesota morons! Lol that's what I want to tell them anyway. Annoying little bastards. Indoctrination, it's not just useful for religion, and it's still a form of child abuse.

Formo is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by jrjohn View Post
    Dfoster, I have to agree, look at how the Vikings fans nuzzled up to Brett Farve, some of them are still using his likeness as their avatar. Farve was hated by the Vikings. After one day in camp they were all ga ga over him, expept from a few like me and Mardro. I hear the Packers are not accepting any new out of state fans anyway.
    Really!? Last I checked, we hated Favre because he played for the Packers and he always burned us (I think every major record he broke was against us). But to say you are a better fan because you hated the fact that the Vikings picked him up is laughable.

The Viking fans that went ga ga over Favre were simply VIKING fans.. Not Packer fans, not Favre fans.. Those are the fans that cheer for the name on the FRONT of the jersey, not the one on the back.
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123