Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re:How Do You Like Your Crow Served?

Marrdro wrote:
    They better win this weekend. I've eaten so much crow this year cause of the Noodle, I can't eat no more. B)
    WHEW......No crow for Marrdro this week.

I do know 4 Cowgirl fans who can't speak a word of football to me. They do have to hang thier head in shame everytime we are in the same room together though, for the whole week. :laugh:
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

sandviking is offline Pro-Bowler

Zero Lombardis wrote:
    Congratulations to the Minnesota Vikings and their fans, they played a great game and they kick the shit out of the Cowboys, the best of luck as you move forward.

Now, if you would please, give me a big helping of crow.
    Crow goes well with chips and salsa.

Welcome to PPO, Zero. Thank you for showing poise, professionalism, and having a sense of humor. You're welcome here anytime!

Peace through superior firepower!

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

About the ass hat that called you a trader...unless you work on Wall Street as a broker I am sure the dumb fuck meant traitor. Gawd there is nothing worse than an illiterate troll.

You might want to consider retiring your peewee Cowboy jersey in favor of something a little more purple lol

WWBGD

Zero Lombardis is offline Training Camp

I love it, RK actually serves up a plate of crow, a glass of red wine and I'm ready to chow down, thanks man.
    None

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Zero Lombardis wrote:
    Congratulations to the Minnesota Vikings and their fans, they played a great game and they kick the shit out of the Cowboys, the best of luck as you move forward.

Now, if you would please, give me a big helping of crow.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Can we let some of the idiot Cowboys fans in? This guy is no fun to make fun of. Anyways, boy did we beat that ass!

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

Arkfbplayer52 wrote:
    Well Congrats to the Vikings....Cowboy Fan here.

You guys are the better team. Hats off to ya.

Too bad I cant same the same for the Saints!! Good luck, cause your going to need a miracle to beat them.
    If the Cowboys are capable of beating the Saints then the Vikings sure as hell are. Granted this is a bigger game and the Saints are going to be swinging harder.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Arkfbplayer52 wrote:
    BloodyHorns82 wrote:
    Arkfbplayer52 wrote:
    Well Congrats to the Vikings....Cowboy Fan here.

You guys are the better team. Hats off to ya.

Too bad I cant same the same for the Saints!! Good luck, cause your going to need a miracle to beat them.
    If the Cowboys are capable of beating the Saints then the Vikings sure as hell are. Granted this is a bigger game and the Saints are going to be swinging harder.
    My thing is b/c of what I saw Saturday out of the Saints. They were the week 10 type Saints. Also Reggie Bush really came out of nowhere all of a sudden and is lowing the boom on defenders.

Plus the other factor......your going to their house.
    Reggie did not come out of no where. He has been making plays and scoring TD his entire career. He has 36 TD in 4 seasons.

The saints, like all teams, are beatable. I don't think a veteran team that plays in a dome for all home games will be as affected by the noise. Favre has seen and done it all, he's not easily rattled like Romo.

FF
    FF is offline Training Camp

Arkfbplayer52 wrote:
    (...)

The saints, like all teams, are beatable. I don't think a veteran team that plays in a dome for all home games will be as affected by the noise. Favre has seen and done it all, he's not easily rattled like Romo.

How many games have Minnesota played this season (2009) on road in a dome ?

How many of those (away) dome games have Minnesota lost ?

Answer: None ...

Vikings are undeafeated when playing in a dome both away as well as at home in Minnesota ...

Dallas showed how to stop New Orleans last time when the Cowboys put an end to the Saints undefeated streak ...

My money will be on the Vikings - Like every other team has done this season, so too, will the Saints come out to stuff the run (contain AD) ...

And I have a feeling that the Saints (much like the Cowboys) might just buy into all the hype surrounding them ... Most experts (just like they did this week picking Dallas) will be picking the Saints ...

Will be an interesting Super Bowl ... Vikings going up against the New York Jets or the Media's "Dream Bowl"; Favre vs Manning ...
    "The Only Thing nescessary for The Triumph of Evil, is for Good Men to do Nothing ..."
    - Edmund Burke

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456