Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re:How Do You Like Your Crow Served?

jargomcfargo wrote:
    Zero Lombardis wrote:
    Well, I'll tell you what, if the Vikings beat the cowboys and win the game I want you Viking fans to have a good time, I want you to laugh and party a serve me some crow, and yes I will return to eat my helping if need be.

Also I want add that if your team wins I wish you the best of luck in rest of the tournament and I really mean that.

I only came here to have a little good spirited fun,I'm not trying to upset anyone and I apologize if I did, but you got admit that a little friendly banter is fun. I think we are all in for a super good game Sunday.
    We are in for a super good game. I'm not sorry to say you aren't.
    Signing on as zero lombardis is as far from friendly banter as it gets.
    Screw you asshat.
    Hope you have fun when you wake up Monday and realize it's another hopeless off season.
    Losers.
    +1. lmao, doc on roids.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Zero Lombardis is offline Training Camp

An ad hominem argument, also known as argumentum ad hominem (Latin: "argument toward the person" or "argument against the person") is an argument which links the validity of a premise to an irrelevant characteristic or belief of the person advocating the premise.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
    None

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Zero Lombardis wrote:
    An ad hominem argument, also known as argumentum ad hominem (Latin: "argument toward the person" or "argument against the person") is an argument which links the validity of a premise to an irrelevant characteristic or belief of the person advocating the premise.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

Prophet wrote:
    jargomcfargo wrote:
    Zero Lombardis wrote:
    Well, I'll tell you what, if the Vikings beat the cowboys and win the game I want you Viking fans to have a good time, I want you to laugh and party a serve me some crow, and yes I will return to eat my helping if need be.

Also I want add that if your team wins I wish you the best of luck in rest of the tournament and I really mean that.

I only came here to have a little good spirited fun,I'm not trying to upset anyone and I apologize if I did, but you got admit that a little friendly banter is fun. I think we are all in for a super good game Sunday.
    Screw you asshat.
    Hope you have fun when you wake up Monday and realize it's another hopeless off season.
    Losers.
    +1. lmao, doc on roids.
    LOL! Just a little troll baiting. Didn't work though. Despite his cowboy heritage and trolling ways, he appears to be somewhat reasonable.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

jargomcfargo wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    jargomcfargo wrote:
    Zero Lombardis wrote:

Screw you asshat.
    Losers.
    +1. lmao, doc on roids.
    LOL! Just a little troll baiting. Didn't work though. Despite his cowboy heritage and trolling ways, he appears to be somewhat reasonable.
    Can't remember - are you on the list for Sunday, doc?

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

Zeus wrote:
    jargomcfargo wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    jargomcfargo wrote:
    Zero Lombardis wrote:

Screw you asshat.
    Losers.
    +1. lmao, doc on roids.
    Can't remember - are you on the list for Sunday, doc?

=Z=
    Contract negotiations. Can't make it this time.
    I'll likely see you when we play the Cards.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman

TROLL!!!

do not feed them.

Also, stupid blue font is fucking stupid. Stupid.

Zero Lombardis is offline Training Camp

There is a flag on the play, it looks like a penalty on the offense for attempting to draw the defense of off-sides, yes, yes indeed that hard count was just a little bit too animated and it's going to cost them 5 yards....lmao.... :lol:
    None

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

Zero Lombardis wrote:

There is a flag on the play, it looks like a penalty on the offense for attempting to draw the defense of off-sides, yes, yes indeed that hard count was just a little bit too animated and it's going to cost them 5 yards....lmao.... :lol:
    LOL...You're alright Zero...you're alright. :laugh:

6-KINGS is offline Asst. Coach

Now I have eaten crow many times over games. I find it is best smoked and served with a wild cranberry and vinegar sauce.
    Their hard claws make great tooth picks too.

"VICTORY IS MINE!"

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast