Well done?
    None

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re:How Do You Like Your Crow Served?

Zero Lombardis wrote:
    Well done?
    Lol.

Ah yes, the incredible wit of an opposing fan before a game.

The real question is will you be man enough to come back here and eat your own crow after the Cowboys lose? My guess is probably not.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Zero Lombardis is offline Training Camp

Well, I'll tell you what, if the Vikings beat the cowboys and win the game I want you Viking fans to have a good time, I want you to laugh and party a serve me some crow, and yes I will return to eat my helping if need be.

Also I want add that if your team wins I wish you the best of luck in rest of the tournament and I really mean that.

I only came here to have a little good spirited fun,I'm not trying to upset anyone and I apologize if I did, but you got admit that a little friendly banter is fun. I think we are all in for a super good game Sunday.
    None

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

Zero Lombardis wrote:
    Well, I'll tell you what, if the Vikings beat the cowboys and win the game I want you Viking fans to have a good time, I want you to laugh and party a serve me some crow, and yes I will return to eat my helping if need be.

Also I want add that if your team wins I wish you the best of luck in rest of the tournament and I really mean that.

I only came here to have a little good spirited fun,I'm not trying to upset anyone and I apologize if I did, but you got admit that a little friendly banter is fun. I think we are all in for a super good game Sunday.
    We're all only guaranteed a good time until noon. After that it's likely that one of the teams fans isn't going to be happy. After 3:30, it's a given. I just pray I'm happy and your not, which goes without saying. Should be a tough battle. I wouldn't bet any money on this game, that's for sure.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Zero Lombardis wrote:

It's all good. We love friendly banter and intelligent discussion here. My response was more in light of one or two of your fellow Cowboy fans trolling...

I am pumped for the game on Sunday. IMHO it will be the best game of the playoffs. And I think whatever team wins this game (Vikings) is going to the Super Bowl.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Zero Lombardis wrote:
    Well done?
    I like medium. Hopefully I won't have any to eat. I think we should win based on home field but our OL is my main concern. Cowboys fans don't bother me. I like the banter. There is only one fan base I can't stand. Good luck to you and your team.

I know, you dislike the Packers just like I dislike the Eagles, and you dislike the Bears just like I dislike the Giants, and the Lions and the Redskins are not a threat.
    None

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

Zero Lombardis wrote:

We are in for a super good game. I'm not sorry to say you aren't.
    Signing on as zero lombardis is as far from friendly banter as it gets.
    Screw you asshat.
    Hope you have fun when you wake up Monday and realize it's another hopeless off season.
    Losers.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

jargomcfargo wrote:
    Zero Lombardis wrote:

Screw you asshat.
    Hope you have fun when you wake up Monday and realize it's another hopeless off season.
    Losers.
    Damn doc, you're hard core.

Screw you asshat.
    Losers.

Good luck to you sir, and I certainly hope you are here Sunday night for the Crow Banquet. :laugh:
    None

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast