Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Hola, Pats Troll Here

...maybe I should get a few of my friends on the outside to place a bet for me so that when I get out I can have a little spending money to do the town up right before I get locked up again.
    Great idea.
    So many repeat offenders fail simply because they don't have a plan.

I killed the wabbit.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"FallingAlice" wrote:
    I don't see why the wolves need to swarm.
    Alice made some great talk about the upcoming game, he was pretty polite and respectful.
    I don't think this little "spat" involves anybody but him and Cajun.
    No need for a gang bang here.
    Thanks for that, Bloody.
    I appreciate that you're willing to keep it a level playing field.
    As I said, I've found most of the posters here to be lovely.
    I hope others realize that I'm not anti-Vikings or disrespectful of the franchise.
    But I'm also not going to be pushed around, either.

Seems to me, CajunVike came in loaded for bear and needing to pick a fight with someone.
    The fact that I'm from Bahston makes it better for him.
    Well, I'm willing to accommodate him up to a point.
    It's the least I can do as a guest.

So I hope everyone enjoys the show.

This said, would you be kind enough to clarify the rules of engagement for me?
    I don't want to be in violation of policy.

Oh, and I did want to clarify that I'm a woman.
    Not that I expect chivalry. And usually these sorts of skirmishes leave everyone who participates diminshed and defeated.
    But, in case I emerge victorious, I'd like it clear to everyone that CajunVike got beat by a girl.

Is this the end of round 1?

Are we having fun now, CajunVike?
    Should it matter that I am getting beat by a girl?
    It seems to matter to you...but I could care less what gender you are when it comes to discussing football.
    As a matter of fact, one of my best friends here is DCPologirl (who obviously is a girl judging by her title) and I would stack her football knowledge up against most any guy here (except maybe Del Rio).

And OF COURSE, I'm having fun...I always have fun here...why do you think I have so many posts?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

UHH ohhh I see a love/hate thing starting to happen here.
    Cajun loves getting spanked by a girl.
    ;D

WWBGD

Should it matter that I am getting beat by a girl?
    It seems to matter to you...but I could care less what gender you are when it comes to discussing football.
    As a matter of fact, one of my best friends here is DCPologirl (who obviously is a girl judging by her title) and I would stack her football knowledge up against most any guy here (except maybe Del Rio).

And OF COURSE, I'm having fun...I always have fun here...why do you think I have so many posts?
    Well, I'm not really a fortune teller, so these are just guesses.
    There are several possibilities that have occurred to me.

Because you have nothing better to do with your time?

Because bullying is safe for you in an online environment in which you're not forced to deal, in any real way, with the consequences of your behavior?

Because you so crave attention that even negative attention will do?
    So, instead of talking about a topic intelligently, you'll just hijack the thread with some kind of straw man so that all eyes/attention are on you?

Because it sure doesn't seem to me that you come on board to discuss football intelligently with other fans.

I have better things to do with my time.
    That I've wasted this much time in this inane discussion with you is appalling.
    In the future I'll just ignore you.

It's a pity, too.
    Because I'd really hoped to get an answer to my question about the Vikings' speed rushers and their right defensive end.

And the others on this board seem really nice and knowledgable.

I killed the wabbit.

"RK." wrote:
    UHH ohhh I see a love/hate thing starting to happen here.
    Cajun loves getting spanked by a girl.
    ;D

Yeah, I know.
    That occurred to me, too.
    I killed the wabbit.

Rastak is offline Rookie

Alice, I'll add my two cents. Many have said the Venus and Serena AKA Pat and Kevin Williams are the top DT duo in the league right now. Pat had a tremendous year last year and he's been really dominent this year. It was who sliced through the line like Tommie Harris and took out Kitna leading to one 4 Vikings defensive TD's this season.

Both Kevin and Pat are playing at an extremely high level right now and if I were NE I'd worry a bit. In fact, I'm sure they are specically game planning against these guys.

Vikings pass rush has been a bit above avaerage this year and rookie Ray Edwards is a pretty fast DE and has been causing teams problems. If Brady has time I think he can put some points on the Vikes but I'll be there shouting him down every NE offensive possesion.

I told my buddy it's 50/50 who will win this game. I give a slight edge to the Vikes since they are at home. In NE I'd pick them at this point. Either way, this is an AFC game for the Vikings and they can afford to lose it but I highly doubt they are looking at it that way.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

FallingAlice,

After reading this conversation, or internet fight if you will, between an esteemed member on this board and a patriots/vikings/bears fan who claims themselves to be a "troll", I have concluded a few things.

Cajun argued a point. You told him he lived in his basement with his mommy. Real mature, eh?

Cajun laughed at your hilarious proposition, pretty much telling you that he was a lawyer. You told him he was in jail.

Cajun again laughed at this proposition, you told him he was mad because he was getting beat by a girl.

Who looks more mature here?
    :

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Man, I was really hoping this would end up being a lovely battle, but its been just boring.

When is the dildo whacking and man love with sheep taunts coming out?
    All this civil, educated and chess-match girly-slappin' is making me mad!
    Real mudslinging!
    GO!
    LMAO

I think FallingAlice is Amy Klobachar bored during her campaign and came to pick on another lawyer from DC.
    Kind of a warmup in case she wins.
    Makes sense considering how many times "Alice" has switched allegiances.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"Webby" wrote:
    Man, I was really hoping this would end up being a lovely battle, but its been just boring.

When is the dildo whacking and man love with sheep taunts coming out?
    All this civil, educated and chess-match girly-slappin' is making me mad!
    Real mudslinging!
    GO!

LMAO

I think FallingAlice is Amy Klobachar bored during her campaign and came to pick on another lawyer from DC.

Kind of a warmup in case she wins.

Makes sense considering how many times "Alice" has switched allegiances.
    LLMFAO!!

Geez Webby, sounds like your trying to stir the political discussion pot here!

"Rastak" wrote:

Both Kevin and Pat are playing at an extremely high level right now and if I were NE I'd worry a bit. In fact, I'm sure they are specically game planning against these guys.

Vikings pass rush has been a bit above avaerage this year and rookie Ray Edwards is a pretty fast DE and has been causing teams problems. If Brady has time I think he can put some points on the Vikes but I'll be there shouting him down every NE offensive possesion.

I told my buddy it's 50/50 who will win this game. I give a slight edge to the Vikes since they are at home. In NE I'd pick them at this point. Either way, this is an AFC game for the Vikings and they can afford to lose it but I highly doubt they are looking at it that way.
    Oh, I have no doubt that the Pats are staying up late at night trying to figure out what to do about your D-line.
    I know they (correctly) perceive the Vikes as a huge test.

I wonder what Damien Woody is tellinig Tom Brady now.
    I'm sure Brady is hitting him up for as much information as possible.

And I don't think there are any Pats fans walking around here thinking that losing to the Vikes would be unlikely.

What you tell me about Ray Edwards concerns me.
    Especially if he comes off the right side.
    Because he could really exploit Matt Light.
    If this is the case and Dan Graham doesn't play, it could be a very, very long evening for the Pats.

And homefield advantage here is huge.
    No doubt.

If nothing else...even if the Pats lose, I'm hoping that it's a close competitive match.
    The Pats can, (kind-sorta) afford to lose to the Vikes because the AFC East is so bad, so we really have the upper hand in winning the division regardless.
    So they could leave the dome with a loss with their heads held high and still with positive expecations about the likelihood of post-season play.
    There's more on the line for the Vikes...more motivation...so that scares me too.
    They really need to try and overcome the Bears, and if they can't they've got to be thinking that they're also playing for a wild card spot.

Ciao!

Gotta run.
    I see there are some other good/funny/interesting posts, but I gotta get a move on.
    I killed the wabbit.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast