Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    VikemanX84 is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Hola, Pats Troll Here

haha, criticism isn't bad and I never said it was.

You took offense to what i said and it was a hell of a lot milder than stfu or some of the baseless attacks (fair-weather fan) that you dealt to her before either of you had met.
    And you claim you're justified because she put troll in the title and said that after seeing Pat Williams play for Buffalo she didn't think she had a reason to be afraid of him.

If you want to continue with these stupid personal attacks and ruin other people's good conversations with your filth then I certainly can't stop you.
    I'm not really on to hold grudges I just hope that this kind of stuff doesn't happen anymore.
    I think it's a determent to the site and I can't help but think that if you hadn't come in here with classless and baseless attacks I might still be having a good football argument now. Anyways, I'll move on.
    No grudges.
    When it s all said and done, you ll have to admit we re number 1!

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

Here we have two Vikes fans fighting because a woman comes on here and posts and then cries when the post gets a little confrontational.
    She whines about people not being kind and intellectual and being rough and all that.
    She then runs away in a huff and leaves some on this board defending her for baseless attacks.
    Horrible things like STFU and of all things "fair weather fan".

Just so you know Falling_Alice is not the goody goody she made out to be on this board.
    The following is from her home board Patriots Planet.

From MS sweetness and light Alice.
    Here you go, Auggy. As promised.

Win, lose or draw this captures my impression of you.

Farewell.

And... enjamb this right up your a s s.

.............her poem follows.
    http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/sho...702#post268702

In looking over Patriot Planet and the posts there I find it hard to believe she was insulted by this thread here.
    :
    I mean come on they have a poll on whether you masturbate or not.
    And I bet she voted in it.

;D

Here is a link to her posts.

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/sea...=&pagenumber=1

VikemanX84..... I find it hard to believe she felt attacked or insulted by anyone on this board.

WWBGD

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"VikemanX84" wrote:
    haha, criticism isn't bad and I never said it was.

You took offense to what i said and it was a hell of a lot milder than stfu or some of the baseless attacks (fair-weather fan) that you dealt to her before either of you had met.
    And you claim you're justified because she put troll in the title and said that after seeing Pat Williams play for Buffalo she didn't think she had a reason to be afraid of him.

If you want to continue with these stupid personal attacks and ruin other people's good conversations with your filth then I certainly can't stop you.
    I'm not really on to hold grudges I just hope that this kind of stuff doesn't happen anymore.
    I think it's a determent to the site and I can't help but think that if you hadn't come in here with classless and baseless attacks I might still be having a good football argument now. Anyways, I'll move on.
    No grudges.
    I didn't take offense to what you said, Vikeman...I only attempted to give you my viewpoint...no grudges here as well.

Anyway, I see that you don't have any problems telling me how "classless" you think I am.
    And as to me "justifying" my actions, I am not justifying them, only explaining why I did what I did...right or wrong.

I do find it interesting that RK found the stuff that he did on her "home" Patsy site...good work, RK!
    Now I don't feel so bad for calling her out...she tries to play both sides of the fence...so SCREW HER!
    We don't need that type here...say what you will about me...at least everyone knows where I am coming from.

BTW, what "filth" are you referring to?
    Is is as filthy as the stuff that RK found that was spewed from sweet Alice's mouth?
    How long do you really think your "civilized" football discussion would have lasted with her if you had disagreed with her about some issue regarding the game on Monday night?
    My only regret in being involved in this is that now I can't witness your shock when she would have turned on you!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"RK." wrote:
    Here we have two Vikes fans fighting because a woman comes on here and posts and then cries when the post gets a little confrontational.
    She whines about people not being kind and intellectual and being rough and all that.
    She then runs away in a huff and leaves some on this board defending her for baseless attacks.
    Horrible things like STFU and of all things "fair weather fan".

Just so you know Falling_Alice is not the goody goody she made out to be on this board.
    The following is from her home board Patriots Planet.

From MS sweetness and light Alice.
    Here you go, Auggy. As promised.

Win, lose or draw this captures my impression of you.

Farewell.

And... enjamb this right up your a s s.

.............her poem follows.
    http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/sho...702#post268702

In looking over Patriot Planet and the posts there I find it hard to believe she was insulted by this thread here.
    :
    I mean come on they have a poll on whether you masturbate or not.
    And I bet she voted in it.

;D

Here is a link to her posts.

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/sea...=&pagenumber=1

VikemanX84..... I find it hard to believe she felt attacked or insulted by anyone on this board.

LOL...since she is a big Dan Savage (Savage Love) fan, I highly doubt that she is really offended by much of anything!

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Alright, you two...now kiss and make up.

Caine

JellyBean2144 is offline Pro-Bowler

Welcome, Pats Troll. Well, I am looking forward to the game. Like my hero Ric Flair always says; "To be the Man, you gotta beat the Man", that is how I feel about the Pats, you guys are the Man! And for my Vikings to get any kind of respect, we have to beat one of the best teams in the NFL, the Pats.

Heres to a great game; like the Colts and Broncos yesterday.

Del Rio Guest

This one was pretty ugly I really had nothing to do with it. That has to feel good.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"Del" wrote:
    This one was pretty ugly I really had nothing to do with it. That has to feel good.

There's always a first.
    You probabably can still get in on the kiss and make up part.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

I wonder what that stupid bitch has to say today?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910