Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: hi from Blackandgold.com F2F alliance member

I wonder if EJ can't play if they'll move Leber to middle and play Erin at OLB?
    I don't know about Horton.

The player that actually scares me this game is Reggie Bush.
    The vikings have made it a habit to give up one or two big plays a game, and with his speed and quickness, that could kill us.

******edit****

titans fans could take a lesson from you.... you guys seem like a classy bunch

pakowitz is offline Waterboy

thanks guys for the nice remarks...

on a sidenote... i found out today that the saints have not given up a 100 yard rusher yet this season... that could all change on monday with the talent that u guys have in the backfield but if we get ahead early it could be bad b/c i dont think your offense is made to come from behind...

C Mac D is online now Posting to P'own

"pakowitz" wrote:

on a sidenote... i found out today that the saints have not given up a 100 yard rusher yet this season... that could all change on monday with the talent that u guys have in the backfield but if we get ahead early it could be bad b/c i dont think your offense is made to come from behind...
    Well, Childress doesn't use Taylor anymore... So, you really only have to worry about Peterson.

But, we'll probably throw 75% of the time (because that makes sense... right?), so you don't have to worry about that either.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

"pakowitz" wrote:
    it seems as though you guys are pretty scared of Brees... i thought Jared Allen was supposed to help out on the Passing D this year? whats up with it?
    Naw! Allen can't do nothing.
    I wish we would just forfit this game so I could go bowling Monday night instead.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"VikingsTw" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    Should be a good game. Then again, I said that about the Titans game. At this point, I don't expect much out the Vikings in any game we play. Every time we raise our expectations, we are let down in a big way.

I do like the Saints though. They are a team I find myself rooting for in the NFC mostly because Drew Brees is my Fantasy QB and I followed them a lot last year with Colston as my Fantasy WR.

Hopefully for us, the additions of Madieu and McKinnie are able to put us over the top but I just don't see it any more.
    I hate to bust your bubble but Madieu Williams isn't expected back for a least a couple more weeks, thats what i've been reading.
    My bad. I read earlier that he would be back on here and I just assumed the best.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"C" wrote:
    "pakowitz" wrote:

Well, Childress doesn't use Taylor anymore... So, you really only have to worry about Peterson.

But, we'll probably throw 75% of the time (because that makes sense... right?), so you don't have to worry about that either.
    the sad thing is you're not far off.

Keep in mind, the season is still young, pleanty of time for a 100 yard rusher, but I hope to hell that there are at least 35 carries this game.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234