Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PurplePride80 is offline Star Spokesman

Re: hi from Blackandgold.com F2F alliance member

The way I see it the Vikings matchup very well against the Saints. And even before the Titans game started, I felt we had a better chance to beat them (Saints), than the Titans. Only time will tell.

- Mckinnie returns, that's a HUGE boost to our already great running game.

- The Vikings obviously don't have a good offense, but the Saints defense is probably worse.

- Brees is a good QB, but I really don't see him getting much support from his run game.

- To sum it up, medicore Vikings offense vs. poor Saints defense. Good Saints offense vs. Good Vikes defense.

- Not to mention our back is against the wall, Vikings win their first road game of the season next Monday, quote me.

In the P.J.'s, my blend tape plays, bullets are strays
    Young bitches is grazed
    Each block, is like a maze, full of black rats trapped
    Plus the Island is packed
    From what I hear in all the stories when my peoples come back, black

nailhead77 is offline Starter

"TimmyT" wrote:
    The way I see it the Vikings matchup very well against the Saints. And even before the Titans game started, I felt we had a better chance to beat them (Saints), than the Titans. Only time will tell.

- The Vikings obviously don't have a good offense, but the Saints defense is probably worse.

- Brees is a good QB, but I really don't see him getting much support from his run game.

- To sum it up, medicore Vikings offense vs. poor Saints defense. Good Saints offense vs. Good Vikes defense.

- Not to mention our back is against the wall, Vikings win their first road game of the season next Monday, quote me.

Man i hope you are right!
    i just dont think they need a running game to pass against us.........we'll see :-
    I put a sig on here before, but it expired?
    Now i have tried again but seem to be retarded.......oh well,

Floop the bears!

pakowitz is offline Waterboy

it seems as though you guys are pretty scared of Brees... i thought Jared Allen was supposed to help out on the Passing D this year? whats up with it?

"nailhead77" wrote:
    "TimmyT" wrote:

Man i hope you are right!

i just dont think they need a running game to pass against us.........we'll see :-\

Yea Brees hasnt had much of a running game all year... we might have broken the 100 yard mark last week for the first time but brees is averaging over 300 yards per game passing and is on pace for over 5300 for the year... unreal..

but like i said in the beginning, i am an admin from http://blackandgold.com/
    so i hope some of you guys will sign up on our site and talk a little football with our members...

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

"pakowitz" wrote:
    it seems as though you guys are pretty scared of Brees... i thought Jared Allen was supposed to help out on the Passing D this year? whats up with it?
    He did... We are ranked 14th in total defense. I believe we are in the top 18 in pass defense now.
    The issue is our coaches stink. They are not so much coaches as they are nagging injuries to our star players.
    I have yet to see us move allen to the other side, we run maybe 5 stunts in practice. We stink!!!!!!!

C Mac D is online now Posting to P'own

I almost hope the Saints win so we are just one game closer to Childress being gone.

I almost think our team feels the same way.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

saintfan76 is offline Waterboy

Whats up everyone - '76 joining in from B&G.com.
    Thanks for sharing some insight with us!

I've watched the Vikes recently just to see AP rush around, through and over almost everyone who gets in his way... The kid is just NASTY!!!

I know you have a pretty solid defense, but where would you say the strength of the D lies?
    And do you blitz a lot?

vikes2456 is offline Hall of Famer

I actually will root for the Saints when they are not playing for the Vikes. Colston is one of my favorite players in the league, can't help but love a guy who got to where he is by pure effort

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

"saintfan76" wrote:
    Whats up everyone - '76 joining in from B&G.com.
    Thanks for sharing some insight with us!

I've watched the Vikes recently just to see AP rush around, through and over almost everyone who gets in his way... The kid is just NASTY!!!

I know you have a pretty solid defense, but where would you say the strength of the D lies?
    And do you blitz a lot?

Welcome, we blitz often but not if we don't have too. Hopefully for us Viking fans Ray Edwards(DE) gets healthy because we will neeed all the coverage we can get in this one. Our strength is our defensive line and our LB's when EJ Henderson is healthy. He is likely not gonna play this game and we are stuck with a rookie MLB, I imagine they will fail to use Erin Henderson in favor of Herron. EJ is huge part our defense it will hurt not having him.

We have a solid defense but we got two guys in the secondary that can be had on any given play, (SS)Darren Sharper and (CB)Cedric Griffin, attack those two guys and your likely to have success if you can hold our pass rush off.

As a Viking fan talking to a Saints fan I can't tell you what to expect with our team, we are very inconsistant but we are very talented at the same time. From one week to the next a Viking fan really doesn't know what the hell to expect.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast