Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

hey vikings fans

Hey gibril, Good job taking out Detroit (laugh laugh laugh). Giants sure showed them huh (rolls on floor laughing). Oh wait, you lost didn't you? Hope you "smack us down" jsut like you "smacked down detroit."
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler

hey vikings fans

See ya next week!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: hey vikings fans

"gibril4probowl" wrote:
    hey remember that playoff embarassment? oh wait i have to specify the one against the giants. just wanted to remind you those days are coming back next week. after we smack detroit around this week, mr strahan has an appointment with mr culpepper.
    After losing to what amounts to our junior varsity (Lions), you will most definitely get smoked by the big boys (Vikings)...Strahan will not be a factor in next week's game as he will get knocked on his A$$ all day long. :bootyshake:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

skogs02 is offline Starter

"gibril4probowl" wrote:
    hey remember that playoff embarassment? oh wait i have to specify the one against the giants. just wanted to remind you those days are coming back next week. after we smack detroit around this week, mr strahan has an appointment with mr culpepper.
    Wow,you guys did a hell of a job"smacking detroit around" :lol:

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "gibril4probowl" wrote:
    After losing to what amounts to our junior varsity (Lions), you will most definitely get smoked by the big boys (Vikings)...Strahan will not be a factor in next week's game as he will get knocked on his A$$ all day long. :bootyshake:
    Im not too sure if the lions are considred jv. They look pretty damn good this season and it could bite us in the ass if we lose once to them, which really could happen to us. They look good especially since they beat the giants at the meadowlands.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

hey vikings fans

With the tackles Culpepper has been throwing in recent weeks, I wouldn't be suprised to see him hit Strahan so hard it fixes the gap in his teeth!
    Through Wind, Snow, Sleet, or Rain, all will feel the purple pain!

hey vikings fans

This is a big game for both of us and we need to pull it out. Its a big legitimizer!!

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

hey vikings fans

Now where did that water boy go? I guess he drank
    all the water getting that CHOKE out from Detroit.
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

"gibril4probowl" wrote:
    If you want to talk about embarassments, look at your QB's. Cry baby Manning- "Im too good for the chargers" If you get paid it shouldnt matter what team your on. You're only making yourself and your family look bad. And we didn't see Carson Palmer crying about going to the Bengals who have been horrible since the beginning of time! And as for Mr. Warner. Good luck as the next Kerry Collins! Come the end of December, NYG will be watching The Vikes on TV! GO VIKES!!!! :bootyshake:
    Through Wind, Snow, Sleet, or Rain, all will feel the purple pain!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12