Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    gibril4probowl is offline Waterboy

hey vikings fans

hey remember that playoff embarassment? oh wait i have to specify the one against the giants. just wanted to remind you those days are coming back next week. after we smack detroit around this week, mr strahan has an appointment with mr culpepper.

PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler

hey vikings fans

Hey...your starting in early. We're dealing with Titan fans this week...you'll get this the next week!!

But glad you joined in anyway!!

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

hey vikings fans

I do remember that. I also remember that having no effect on next week at all. Mr. Strahan may have an appointment with Mr. Culpepper, but Mr. Culpepper will have to cancel because he already has 5 other appointments that day, all with the endzone.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

hey vikings fans

"rjkvikings" wrote:
    I do remember that. I also remember that having no effect on next week at all. Mr. Strahan may have an appointment with Mr. Culpepper, but Mr. Culpepper will have to cancel because he already has 5 other appointments that day, all with the endzone.
    BOO YAH!!! Pep's appointments are with the highly respected firm of Moss, Robinson, Burleson and Campbell.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

SHOW-TIME is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: hey vikings fans

"gibril4probowl" wrote:
    hey remember that playoff embarassment? oh wait i have to specify the one against the giants. just wanted to remind you those days are coming back next week. after we smack detroit around this week, mr strahan has an appointment with mr culpepper.

Have your fun talking smack now big guy. Good luck to your D stopping Daunte and the rest of the crew.
    so yeah eatingpieinbed some friends of mine http://www.purevolume.com/eatingpieinbed

cheesefree is offline Starter

"gibril4probowl" wrote:
    Different time, different teams, different coaches. Your big bad giants barely beat the packers 14-7 what with the giants shooting themselves in the foot and all with that has-been Warner at QB. What makes you think they can play with the big boys? And Pepp won't be laying down to give "Mr Strahan" bogus stats like favre did a few years ago. In fact, Pepp just might put the hurt on Strahan if he gets in the way.
    [b:6191debc1d]it ain t easy being cheesy[/b:6191debc1d]
    [img:6191debc1d]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid137/p834fa46b07efd9e3efdcb7cb577f214e/f73f7170.jpg[/img:6191debc1d]

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

"gibril4probowl" wrote:
    I love it! It almost makes me want to go save all the little intro posts these guys leave so I can go back and read all the witty comments about how their team beat us once a few years ago, therefore they will beat us again!

Wait a minute? We beat you guys once too! That must mean that we have a chance huh? We beat you in 2001 28-16. So I guess that means we are going to win, huh? By your logic I guess so.

The truth is this buddy. I don't think anyone on the current Vikings team, or on this forum for that matter, cares about what happened in the playoffs a few years back. I dont care if we won by 3, lost by 41, or lost by 401. What happened happened, and what happened is now in the past. New times=new teams. If a win a few years back is all the ammo you got then I suggest you just stop while you are behind, because you are not going anywhere with that bud.

You got stats? Present them. You got match-ups? Tell us what you think. But other than that, that "we are going to beat you just because we are" sh*t is not going to go far around here. :violent3:
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

hey vikings fans

NO but i think cully has an appointment with i believe mike barrow? I dont, some linebacker got hurt after being runned over by a culepper fun a few years back. I think cully will have another appointment and trampling over with that guy which im thinking could be mike barrow, could be someone else. :lol:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Bleedspurple is offline Rookie

hey vikings fans

Lets never forget the Miracle in the Meadowlands in 1997
    when the Vikes knocked the Giants out the playoffs on the road. Wasn't it like 17 points scored in 4 minutes at the end of the game?

hey vikings fans

"Bleedspurple" wrote:
    Lets never forget the Miracle in the Meadowlands in 1997
    when the Vikes knocked the Giants out the playoffs on the road. Wasn't it like 17 points scored in 4 minutes at the end of the game?
    I remeber that....Great game its hard to believe I was only 12 at the time. Boy does time fly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast