Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Hey sweethearts

Del Rio Guest

Hey sweethearts

Didn't take too long.

Creativity has never been a problem for me, it is especially easy here where the trolls give you plenty of material every time they open their mouths.

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Hey sweethearts

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Didn't take too long.

Creativity has never been a problem for me, it is especially easy here where the trolls give you plenty of material every time they open their mouths.
    and that ladies and gentlemen is why Del Rio is the official Troll Enforcer .. pity he doesn't have more than cyber pistols sometimes.... :lol:
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Hey sweethearts

Give DR a cyber bazooka...and watch him destroy trolls like THE TERMINATOR!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Del Rio Guest

Hey sweethearts

I am struggling trying NOT to take too much pride in the title. But it's all about the e-peen baby.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Hey sweethearts

"ThunderingLlama" wrote:
    Nonono man don't use the championship thing is old because you walked right into it!!
    Actually, he's right. I saw that one comming a mile off.

Of course, Green Bay will be the site of much weeping and wailing this year as they released Wahle, are set to lose Sharper, Davenport, and Rivera, and the loss of his O-line may hasten Favre's retirement.

It's 1982 again in Green Bay...and I couldn't be happier!!!!!

Caine

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Hey sweethearts

And Plundering Sheep's sig is lame...who is that doofus trying to be cool in the sig? UG-LEE!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Hey sweethearts

"cajunvike" wrote:
    And Plundering Sheep's sig is lame...who is that doofus trying to be cool in the sig? UG-LEE!!!
    I think they are both the same dude. Actually, the llama is cooler than the dude!

P Diddy wanna be?

Del Rio Guest

Hey sweethearts

His hair looks like he got some of that "Something about Mary" hair jell in there.

Either that or he shocked himself when he was trying to shave an enter here sign with an arrow pointing down, in his back hair.

It does not surprise me a Pack fan would have farm animals in his sig. Last I heard this guy was evicted from the petting zoo for what the press called "heavy petting"

Dude must be tall llamas stand pretty high up there. I guess he could use a llama ladder?

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Hey sweethearts

"Del Rio" wrote:
    His hair looks like he got some of that "Something about Mary" hair jell in there.

Either that or he shocked himself when he was trying to shave an enter here sign with an arrow pointing down, in his back hair.

It does not surprise me a Pack fan would have farm animals in his sig. Last I heard this guy was evicted from the petting zoo for what the press called "heavy petting"

Dude must be tall llamas stand pretty high up there. I guess he could use a llama ladder?
    [size=18px]POST OF THE YEAR!!![/size] :salute:

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Hey sweethearts

"Del Rio" wrote:

it has taken me 10 minutes to reply and give thanks to the KING!!!!
    what a SLAM!!!! i have to agree with ultra, post of the year so far!! i think DR has plenty more where that came from.omg!!! whew!!

personally i thought that VANILLA ICE had gained 40 pounds.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345