Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey guys....

StarSaint is offline Training Camp

Hey guys....

It's been awhile since I've checked in here.....and by the looks of it I see you guys haven't been very happy with your team (or more appropriately, your coaching staff). I hope everything works out for you guys...I have always enjoyed watching the vikings (second only to the saints, of course!)

I think you'll bounce back (hopefully not this week, though...sorry). You have a ton of talent on both sides of the ball...C-pep will get it together, just show him some patience.

About this weeks game, I think this will be a very tough game for us. I know you guys don't want to go 0-3 and quite frankly I don't know what the emotional status of our team is right now. The "dog and pony" show the NFL seemed to make out of our "mnf" game, only added to the myriad distractions our team has faced. I mean how stupid does the NFL think we are....that should not be considered a saints home game!!

Anyways, just to give you a little heads up, we have been better on defense lately and Aaron Brooks has played very well (with the exception of 2 major gaffes in our last game). Our rushing game has been a disappointment. Deuce has yet to break 70 yards a game much less 100. Our rushing defense still gives up the big run occasionally but we still are much improved over last year.

Here's to a good game with NO injuries!!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: Hey guys....

Well you won't have to worry about giving up a big run against us cuz we only run about 15 times a game!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Prophet Guest

Well, I thought I was one of the few dual fans of the Vikings/Saints. My first allegiance has always been to the Vikings, but my second is to the Saints. I'm looking forward to this game. I still have no faith in Aaron Brooks (Mr. Mediocrity). The battle of the nimwits (Haslett and Tice) is about to begin.

Prophet Guest

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Well you won't have to worry about giving up a big run against us cuz we only run about 15 times a game!
    We haven't broke 12 yet with our RBs. Our starting RBs have yet to carry the ball over 6 times in a game. Pathetic.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

We haven't carried the ball more than 12 times in a game, my gosh! We haven't given up on the run have we!! lol

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

BTW, come and visit us at saintsreport.com. We have a very good forum there with tons of classy, knowledgable saints fans and general football fans as well.

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

Quit staring at me, StarSaint! j/k

Anyway, I thought that also, about that being considered a home game, when the Giants said they'd let you play at Giants stadium. Well, of course they would! That's just an extra home game for them.

I'm looking forward to a high scoring affair. I know our D will get it together, as they have a lot more talent than years past, but our O will continue to look lost until they put up a few TD's in succession.

Also, I have Joe Horn starting in fantasy. I wouldn't have done it, but 1)Andre Johnson is on a bye and looks lost, himself, and 2)I'd say Joe Horn and Chad Johnson are pretty equal talents, so I can see him topping 100 yards and scoring a TD on us.

Here's to a 31-24 Vikings win.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

Prophet Guest

"StarSaint" wrote:
    BTW, come and visit us at saintsreport.com. We have a very good forum there with tons of classy, knowledgable saints fans and general football fans as well.
    That is an awesome site. Many many people on that site have helped a lot with the relief effort and many were affected by the hurricane and have eventually made it back to the site. Worth a stop, many knowledgable hardcore football fans. Face it, it is impossible to be a fair weather Saints fan....there has never been any fair weather. I don't mean that as a slam, I've been following the Saints for a few decades (a decade less than the Vikes).

"Prophet" wrote:
    "StarSaint" wrote:
    That is an awesome site. Many many people on that site have helped a lot with the relief effort and many were affected by the hurricane and have eventually made it back to the site. Worth a stop, many knowledgable hardcore football fans. Face it, it is impossible to be a fair weather Saints fan....there has never been any fair weather. I don't mean that as a slam, I've been following the Saints for a few decades (a decade less than the Vikes).
    Can't argue with anything there! Well said...

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

i wanna see bennett run crazy on the saints D.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast