Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Hello, Vikings Fans!

I just keep thinking of Austin Powers where the guys says, "I dont want anyone stealing me lucky charms..."
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

LuckyCharm is offline Waterboy

Hello, Vikings Fans!

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    I just keep thinking of Austin Powers where the guys says, "I dont want anyone stealing me lucky charms..."
    Haha, that's my favorite part of the movie. I actually got my name from writer Gregg Easterbrook. He gives every team a nickname. Titans are the 'Flaming Thumbtacks', the Seahawks are the 'Blue Man Group', the Colts are the 'Lucky Charms' etc...

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Hello, Vikings Fans!

Do I even want to know what he calls the Packers? The "G Spots"?
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Hello, Vikings Fans!

"LuckyCharm" wrote:
    "LosAngelis" wrote:
    Haha, that's my favorite part of the movie. I actually got my name from writer Gregg Easterbrook. He gives every team a nickname. Titans are the 'Flaming Thumbtacks', the Seahawks are the 'Blue Man Group', the Colts are the 'Lucky Charms' etc...
    I, of course, keep envisioning you as a short, Irish man in a suit and hat with a cane, repeating over and over, "They're always after me lucky charms...they're magically delicious!"
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

LuckyCharm is offline Waterboy

Hello, Vikings Fans!

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "LuckyCharm" wrote:
    "LosAngelis" wrote:
    I, of course, keep envisioning you as a short, Irish man in a suit and hat with a cane, repeating over and over, "They're always after me lucky charms...they're magically delicious!"
    LOL

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Hello, Vikings Fans!

here is to a great game between two teams that are the best scoring offenses. and dont mention the "I" word again.

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Hello, Vikings Fans!

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    Do I even want to know what he calls the Packers? The "G Spots"?
    LOL
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

Hello, Vikings Fans!

Welcome to PurplePride, LuckyCharm.

The much-hyped "shootouts" always have a way of being less than a scoring frenzy and I have a feeling that this could be one of those games. I don't know why but, I'll be expecting a low scoring game with plenty of mistakes and the Vikings winning the game in the end.

SKOL!!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Hello, Vikings Fans!

All this tough smack in the Weekly Opponent Smack forum is killing me...what, is everyone so worn down by the presidential campaign that they can't talk any more sh*t! Come on, C*nts fans...let's here some tough talk about how you guys are gonna kick our a$$es...and you Viking fans need to dish it out as well. Remember, smack is boasting but it doesn't have to be malicious, just brash and bold. It's all in good fun, so start firing away!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Hello, Vikings Fans!

Its kinda hard to smack fans that are cool, i've been over to the colts board and they seem like good guys, i hate to just run in yelling "YOU GUYS SUCK ASS", i easily found arguments with eagles and texan fans, and of course giants fans but this puts me in a odd spot.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast