Thread: Hello Men!

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Hello Men!

"Caine" wrote:
    "Linda" wrote:
    The Bear are good.
    Really, really good.
    You'll see.

Special teams is probably the best of the 3.
    Offense is the second best on the team and the defense tends to give up an occasional touchdown - ranking them last.

What a bunch of sissies the Viking are.
    How can you root for a team that wears purple???
    HA hilarious!!
    Losers.

Oh lookie here - the purple weinies have new uniforms!

http://www.theheckler.com/news/templates/?a=260&z=3
    Linda,

I seriously hope you come on back if you lose.
    I'd hate to think that you're one of those "Create an account to talk trash then run and hide when we lose" kind of people...

..although, being a Bears fan, I think it's likely you are.
    In fact, I've noticed that most Bears fans are even more obnoxious than Packer fans...the only reason we don't see it very often is because the Bears have stunk for so long, you've all been hiding behind the Lions fans hoping we wouldn't notice you.
    Well, we've noticed you.

Of course, you're thinking (and I'm giving you a LOT of credit by saying that), "So what.
    We've got a great team!!"...and maybe you do.

Or maybe, just maybe, your Defense is ranked so well because you've had the luxury of a really SOFT schedule for the past two seasons.
    Maybe Rex "Oh, I tripped on a shadow and broke my leg...again" Grossman looks good because he's faced two terrible Defenses.
    Maybe, just maybe, you AREN'T as good as FOX Sports says you are.

In fact, I don't think Chicago is anywhere NEAR as good as they think they are.

So, if Minnesota wins on Sunday, are you going to come on back and admit you were wrong?
    Are you going to start a new thread entitled, "Linda S is a big fat loser" and publish an apology?
    After all, we KNOW you'll be back if you win...that's easy (And I'm assuming that you are too).
    But, can you do something difficult...like count to 17 without assistance, make cereal, or admit when you're wrong?

I doubt it.

Caine

Good post Caine, but the loser Linda has already run away and will not be back!
    And after we win on Sunday we won't see any of the Bear's trolls back until the next game!

Bears will be losers on Sunday!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Can we get one official thread for each opponent instead of 5 or 6, it would save a lot of time.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"whackthepack" wrote:
    Can we get one official thread for each opponent instead of 5 or 6, it would save a lot of time.
    No.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"whackthepack" wrote:
    We will let each opposing fan have his/her/it's own thread.
    Some fans are pretty cool and would like to have a civilized conversation.
    Whereas others want to be jerk offs.

4th and 26 is offline Training Camp

When I see that picture of the man woman i visualize buffalo bill in silence of the lambs scene.

[img width=200 height=269]http://www.lacoctelera.com/engelson/imagen/buffalo-bill.jpg[/img]

Thanks for the nightmares.

vikingbill50 is offline Starter

that picture must of been of that linda woman and
    proves my point now..they dont get better looking at clsoing time..
    I BLEED THE COLOR PURPLE

Williamson82 is offline Waterboy

It never ceases to amaze me, the number of Bears fans whose argument is "well the vikes suck because they wear purple", Ok, wonderful, go ahead and talk some crap, yes your defense dominated both Green Bay and Detroit, so what.
    I'm pretty sure I could intercept Favre or Kitna at this point.
    yes Grossman is playing well, big deal, he'll come back down to earth this Sunday when he actually faces a secondary.
    I don't mind Bears fans that have something intelligent to say but ones that claim the vikings suck because of the color purple annoy me greatly.
    We'll see after Purple moves to 3-0 on sunday, wonder what the argument will be then.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456