Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Re: Have DaBearz fans given up?

"V4L" wrote:
    I'm also not too worried about Orton

It's his first action this year.. And he was never too good

The Bears were a way different team when he was in and winning
    Yeah....this is what I also don't get.
    So many in Chicago are chanting for Orton, and actually have been all season. But, in my opinion, Orton hasn't played in over two years. He get virtually NO reps in practice, as he is the number 3.
    Basically, he's Grossman's and Greises' WATER BOY.

Yes, we won 10 games to get us to the playoffs in 2005. But ORTON didn't win them. The Defense (once again) won them.
    Orton was told to not be a hero. Don't try to WIN the game....just don't LOSE it.

And that's all he did. He was a good ROBOT. And that's all.

So what makes everybody think that two years later, with NO REPS in practice, and NO FIELD time, that he's gonna be worth a crap?
    Especially in Minnesota?

He ain't.

Let's add it up....
    The Offense should make their debut in "Jurassic Park 5"
    The Defense has been devastated, and no longer scares anyone....they completely BLOW.
    The receivers couldn't catch the clap in a whore house.
    The running game....well, I can't really finish typing that without laughing my butt off.
    The Offensive Play Calling.....see the previous statement.
    The Quarterbacks....see the previous statement before the previous statement...LOL!!!

This team is done. And will remain a non-factor for the next few years.

While the BEARS continue to "improve" themselves, it's best that the FANS go back into hibernation until 2010.
    ....that's how long it takes to groom a new quarterback, and get a "team" to work in harmony again.
    This "team" is history. The only ones that don't seem to realize just how much they suck are the BEARS themselves.

Unfortunately, for my BEARS, this will be the final nail in the coffin that can finally end all this foolish nonsense about whether or not we are "mathematically" in it.
    It's finally all over tonight. No more prolonging the inevitable. And we can move forward into next season already.

Expect a gallant effort tonight. ...But it wont be nearly enough.

Vikings 34 - BEARS 16

Hey but.....WE'LL STILL BEAT THE PACKERS NEXT WEEK!!!!.....LOL!!!!!!!!

--------------------
    www.dabearz.com
    --------------------

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

"Guitarzan-54" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:

So many in Chicago are chanting for Orton, and actually have been all season. But, in my opinion, Orton hasn't played in over two years. He get virtually NO reps in practice, as he is the number 3.

Yes, we won 10 games to get us to the playoffs in 2005. But ORTON didn't win them. The Defense (once again) won them.
    Orton was told to not be a hero. Don't try to WIN the game....just don't LOSE it.

So what makes everybody think that two years later, with NO REPS in practice, and NO FIELD time, that he's gonna be worth a crap?
    Especially in Minnesota?

He ain't.

Let's add it up....
    The Defense has been devastated, and no longer scares anyone....they completely BLOW.
    The running game....well, I can't really finish typing that without laughing my butt off.
    The Quarterbacks....see the previous statement before the previous statement...LOL!!!

While the BEARS continue to "improve" themselves, it's best that the FANS go back into hibernation until 2010.
    ....that's how long it takes to groom a new quarterback, and get a "team" to work in harmony again.
    This "team" is history. The only ones that don't seem to realize just how much they suck are the BEARS themselves.

Unfortunately, for my BEARS, this will be the final nail in the coffin that can finally end all this foolish nonsense about whether or not we are "mathematically" in it.
    It's finally all over tonight. No more prolonging the inevitable. And we can move forward into next season already.

Vikings 34 - BEARS 16

Now that's the kind of post I can get on board with !

Seriously though, this is the kind of game the Vikings have been known to blow. A Monday night , home game with a young team wanting to show it's stuff, against a down Bears team should equal a win for the Vikings. But as a Vikings fan for a long time. I'm always uneasy with these games everyone says we are going to win.

Your team is going to take awhile to turn around. But it can happen fast in this era of free agency.
    A running back and qb would go a long ways to making you guys competitive again.
    By the way, how lucky is Green Bay to find a guy like Grant?

Good luck to your guys, just not tonight.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

whiteboy is offline Pro-Bowler

Bears Clinch Byes for the First Three Rounds of 2007 Playoffs
    http://www.theheckler.com/news/templ...spx?a=1578&z=3

LMFAO!!!!
    Too funny!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"Guitarzan-54" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:

Especially in Minnesota?

He ain't.

Let's add it up....

Vikings 34 - BEARS 16

Very nice post my friend.

I was very suprised to see how poorly Orton took care of the ball in 2005.
    Seemed to me he did better than his stat line shows.

Heres hoping he continues to fumble it and throw it to the wrong colored jersies tonight.

Again, very nice post my friend.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

"jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "Guitarzan-54" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:

Especially in Minnesota?

He ain't.

Let's add it up....

Vikings 34 - BEARS 16

Now that's the kind of post I can get on board with !

Seriously though, this is the kind of game the Vikings have been known to blow. A Monday night , home game with a young team wanting to show it's stuff, against a down Bears team should equal a win for the Vikings. But as a Vikings fan for a long time. I'm always uneasy with these games everyone says we are going to win.

Your team is going to take awhile to turn around. But it can happen fast in this era of free agency.
    A running back and qb would go a long ways to making you guys competitive again.
    By the way, how lucky is Green Bay to find a guy like Grant?

Good luck to your guys, just not tonight.
    Actually....call me nuts BUT....I really don't think we need a quarterback. I still think that WRECKS can be awesome in this league. He just needs to settle down. And, before he got hurt recently, he was finally doing that.
    Yes, he's been in the league for 5 years now....BUT, he was "on the bench" for the first year...as most qb's are, just learning the system.
    Then he was hurt immediately the second two years.
    So, it wasn't until year # 4 that he actually got to play. So, consider year #4 his "first" year. And as being such, he absolutely blows everyone away for the first 8 games. Then kinda so-so after that. BUT, again....IN HIS FIRST YEAR - HE'S IN THE SUPER BOWL!
    That's just ridiculous!
    How long did it take Marino?????......oh yeah. LOL!!!

This year he gets off to a bad start, and they bench him after the third game for throwing 3 interceptions....as they should.
    (Although, I didn't see Manning getting "benched" for throwing 6 in one game!!!!......or Mini-Manning getting benched for throwing 3-4 almost every game this year.)
    But, Greise gets hurt, and then he (WRECKS) comes back with a whole new outlook on things.
    ...and does great!

Perhaps a few weeks on the bench worked wonders for his head. Until then he thought he was Chicago's GOLDEN BOY. And, unfortunately...he was.
    But now, they have shown him that he is now expendable.

He's not a great quarterback right now. But he is, at least, "good". And if they revamp that Jurassic O-Line....say just 5 guys, and bring in a stellar running back....say Michael Turner, and the Defense comes back HEALTHY and stays that way next year....then we might actually have a shot.
    But without any of that, we haven't a snow balls' chance in hell.

Oh, and no matter WHAT they do, none if it will matter unless they get rid of Ron Turner.

Good luck tonight....and here's to NO INJURIES!

--------------------
    www.dabearz.com
    --------------------

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567