Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Have DaBearz fans given up?

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Braddock" wrote:
    Uh, if we were in their shoes, the only threads getting action would be "The viking's coach next year will be..." or "I TOLD YOU TJ SUCKED!" and most people would be looking towards the draft and next year. There were fans looking to next year 4 games ago. So, we shouldn't be too harsh on dabears fans
    Last year we were in their shoes.
    But we still didn't abandon PP.O!

A year ago today, we still had activity in the forums, and not all of the posts were doom and gloom!
    http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?board=2.2660
    Yes and a few of us worked damn hard to fight back the "Doom and Gloom" and "Naysayers".

Life is sweet my friends especially if you look at it optimistically.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Braddock" wrote:
    Uh, if we were in their shoes, the only threads getting action would be "The viking's coach next year will be..." or "I TOLD YOU TJ SUCKED!" and most people would be looking towards the draft and next year. There were fans looking to next year 4 games ago. So, we shouldn't be too harsh on dabears fans

A year ago today, we still had activity in the forums, and not all of the posts were doom and gloom!
    Yes and a few of us worked damn hard to fight back the "Doom and Gloom" and "Naysayers".

;D
    It's called "The Buffalo/Beast Theory"...

"The Buffalo/Beast Theory"

A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo and when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.

In much the same way, the human brain has both optimistic & pessimistic brain cells. Now, as we know, drinking “The Beast” can kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the weaker, pessimistic brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of “The Beast” eliminates the weaker pessisimistic
    brain cells, making the brain a faster and more optomistic machine. And that is why you always feel more optomistic after a few of “The Beasts”.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Braddock" wrote:

Yes and a few of us worked gol 'darnit hard to fight back the "Doom and Gloom" and "Naysayers".

;D
    It's called "The Buffalo/Beast Theory"...

"The Buffalo/Beast Theory"

A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo and when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.

In much the same way, the human brain has both optimistic & pessimistic brain cells. Now, as we know, drinking “The Beast” can kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the weaker, pessimistic brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of “The Beast” eliminates the weaker pessisimistic
    brain cells, making the brain a faster and more optomistic machine. And that is why you always feel more optomistic after a few of “The Beasts”.
    Hey Webby, is there a way we can make this theory a sticky or something.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

"vikesfargo" wrote:
    I think Guitarzan is losing it. His team has gone from NFC Champion to cellar dweller in less than a year. The Bears offense sucks. The Bears defense is old. The one good player left is a guy who gets a few touches per game max.

Guitarzan comes on this site, says he respects us, then calls people pusses, then he rips on a female Viking fan, making no sense in the process.

Guitarzan, you have no honor. Back to your cave.

Ok....let's talk about a total lack of class.....

I already PUBLICLY Apologized (post #32 on previous page) for my over reactive comments, and sent a PM to the member that I mistook, and all's cool with us.
    ....and you all continue to just keep kicking.

I didn't appreciate coming here to wish you guys well, and finding threads that just bash BEARS Fans when they aren't here to defend themselves.
    And, as a matter of FACT....you can look back through ALL my posts over the past couple of years, and find that I have ALWAYS been respectful on this board.
    And have ALWAYS wished the VIKINGS well.

But, I was foolishly taken off guard for a moment and replied without given much thought.

I'm sure you're all, especially Nooks, perfect examples of forum members and never spew off anything that you later regretted.

Sorry, I can't say the same. As I am somewhat of a hot-head and don't always "think twice" before firing back.

And I APOLOGIZED for that immediately.

But, go ahead and keep showing YOUR TRUE COLORS by continuing to kick a guy after he's already acknowledged making a fool of himself.

I came here to wish you guys well, as I ALWAYS do when we play each other, and I get called out as a "fool" by Nooks for wishing you guys well.

Whatever.

Real CLASS there.

--------------------
    www.dabearz.com
    --------------------

TARKenton is offline Asst. Coach

"Nooks" wrote:
    Thank you my dear!!! You getting smacked with snow down there??? Its NASTY up here!
    yeah, we got about 6 inches on the ground.
    had to get up on the roof and knock some snow of the ol dish so i could watch some games. :-\
    the downside to a dish i guess.

today sucks.
    no vikings to watch.
    i think im gonna get the subie out and go play in the snow.
    ...Rodgers had to hold on the ball longer, giving players like Jared "I am completely insane and will literally eat your children" Allen time to sack Rodgers again.And again. And again. Actually I think Rodgers may have nightmares about Jared Allen the rest of the year.

vikesfargo is offline Asst. Coach

Guitarzan - you seem sincere. This is your first offense. I forgive you.

We don't want to make fans from other teams unwelcome as long as basic fundamentals are followed.

Go Vikings!

Nooks is offline Starter

Im glad I had a lot of work today because it would have been a real boring day if I hadnt! Guess I could have shoveled snow......Nah!!!! :-)

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni

i haven't talked to a bear fan this week that thinks the bears are going to win monday.
    it seems to me that historically we do not play well as a heavy favorite.
    orton scares me too. he is an unknown commodity.

is this just the paranoid viking fan in me rearing it's ugly head? ;D
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"marshallvike" wrote:
    i haven't talked to a bear fan this week that thinks the bears are going to win monday.
    it seems to me that historically we do not play well as a heavy favorite.

orton scares me too. he is an unknown commodity.

is this just the paranoid viking fan in me rearing it's ugly head? ;D
    I'm not worried about anyone who was referred to as "The 5th Beattle" on NFL Network today. LOL

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

I'm also not too worried about Orton

It's his first action this year.. And he was never too good

The Bears were a way different team when he was in and winning

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast