Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    funkyasflea is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Have DaBearz fans given up?

So much anger
    :-P
    Can't we all just get along?

Other teams fans do talk shit when they are doing better than us, but lets be the bigger fans here (like many people on this site usually are) and converse peacefully with the other fans.

Nooks, I know you get a LOT of shit from bears fans being out in Chicago, and it sucks.
    I get tons of shit from Packers fans (most of my friends love the packers), but still, winning with class shows much more about you as a person.
    It is so tempting when we are doing better than them to rub it in their face, but, in a way, it is more meaningful when you show class.
    Yeah, we are doing better than the bears right now.
    If you yell "haha" at all the bears fans right now, then next season they could go 19-0 and shove all your "haha's" right back down your throat...BUT, if you are respectful to them right now, and they "haha" you next year, just give them the "wtf" look and remind them of last year when you were respectful to them.
    I have done that many times and trust me it works.

Now with my packer friends, if they do well and want to talk football they respectfully talk about the Vikings and what they could improve on, not just "haha you suck"

Nooks is offline Starter

I completely agree with what you say Flea. I typically just laugh off crap they say but for some reason, this just kinda hit home because I do deal with it daily. And when someone says they treat Vikes fans with respect, I am a prime example that MOST Bears fans do not. When it comes to football conversations with friends, I just keep my mouth shut. When I am at Soldier Field, I just keep my mouth shut. But for some reason, I am drenched in beer or spit on or called some pretty disgusting names. And for what reason??? It just makes no sense to me.

Trust me, I watch ALL games from the comfort of my own home (unless I am at the game up there or down here), my direct TV package and I celebrate my way with no one but my family (who are also Vikes fans)!

Thanks!!!

:-)
    Sarah

TARKenton is offline Asst. Coach

I figured his true colors would show eventually.

You come in here and have the audacity to insult Sarah's intelligence with cheap insults and childish remarks.
    Hypocrite much?

If you dont like what you read here on a VIKINGS SITE, then dont come in here.
    Of course we are going to be biased to the Vikes, as well as poke fun at the hill billies, the dickwads and the....well nevermind.
    We dont really have much to say to Lions fans as they suffer enough.

Its the nature of the beast known as competition.
    There will be unpleasantries exchanged between fans.
    If you cant handle that, stay on the porch.
    Is it really worth getting your Brian Urlacher thong in a wad over some words?
    ...Rodgers had to hold on the ball longer, giving players like Jared "I am completely insane and will literally eat your children" Allen time to sack Rodgers again.And again. And again. Actually I think Rodgers may have nightmares about Jared Allen the rest of the year.

Nooks is offline Starter

Thank you my dear!!! You getting smacked with snow down there??? Its NASTY up here!

As a Bear fan, it must be kinda hard to hear your team critisized. After all, they do have their very own nationally televised advocate (Ditka.) Ditka has been critical, true, but c'mon! more often then naught, he's basically the bears 12th man on TV. Obviously the bears fan is astonished that we have a poor opinion of his team!.
    And Urlacher! Too easy. But hey, GB has AJ HAWK. I wonder if we get to see another lame Nike commercial this time with Hawk, instead of Urlacher "acting" in it? At least you (bearfan) has Hester. I wonder who gets paid more. Urlacher or Hester? Briggs or Urlacher? How about losing Urlacher and paying Briggs? Briggs is after all the best 'backer on the team, maybe in the NFL. Anyway, just razzing bearfan. Good luck on Monday ;D
    Tuco the world.....

Nooks is offline Starter

You cant talk about Urlacher. He acts like a big a$$ baby when it comes to people talking about him. So then he goes on TV and answers all questions with one response only...

"not sure".

Its really pathetic..

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Sure glad we're not playing in a outdoor stadium Monday!
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

Nooks is offline Starter

If the game were here Monday, it would be BRUTAL! Wet but not as cold as last year. Last year it was like 23 below zero at kick off. The wind was ripping though the Flying Saucer, there was NO WHERE to get out of the cold and the hot chocolate had chunks of ice in it. Sorta like the old days at the Met. It was nasty. 70 in the dome is the only way to go!!!

sandviking is offline Pro-Bowler

"C" wrote:
    "Guitarzan-54" wrote:
    "I live in Chicago, FOOL."

What am I talking to?.....Mrs. "T"......LOL!!!

Guess you don't know crap, Sarah.

You're obviously that "type" of BS personality that just puts everyone in the same category because your overly simplistic mind can't handle the fact that not everyone is the same.

So yes.....you're best off keeping your mouth shut.

...because your lack of intelligence escapes every time you open it.

Now go clean your spew off your keyboard.

Geesus!.....you guys actually know her?.....LOL!!!!!

A Whale's Vagina.
    San Diego!
    Ha ha ha!
    I love that line!
    It's german, right?

Peace through superior firepower!

vikesfargo is offline Asst. Coach

I think Guitarzan is losing it. His team has gone from NFC Champion to cellar dweller in less than a year. The Bears offense sucks. The Bears defense is old. The one good player left is a guy who gets a few touches per game max.

Guitarzan comes on this site, says he respects us, then calls people pusses, then he rips on a female Viking fan, making no sense in the process.

Guitarzan, you have no honor. Back to your cave.

Go Vikings!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast