Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    DustinDupont is offline Team Alumni

Re: Have DaBearz fans given up?

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    "vikesfargo" wrote:
    Not sure about DaBearz, but boards.chicagobears.com/forums has lots of posts.
    those guys seem pretty down to earth, most are just saying hoping Orton gives them a fighting shot... others are just being, well, Homers, like many of us and making predictions of Bears 100+ - Vikings 0
    :P

i like what one of them said

This game is going to be laughable people. T. Jackson and Peterson are going to tear us apart. The Bears will be lucky to score 7 points.

Vikings 31 Bears 6
    and this one

My best to Kyle....with OUR run game, OUR O line, OUR defense vs

THEIR run game, THEIR D line, THEIR defense

Minny 35, Bears 3

I hope Kyle makes it out alive!
    haha those are pretty funny predictions

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    I went to the Chicago Bears Fan2Fan affiliate, www.dabearz.com, and it looks like a ghost town in there.

In their forum, there are only three threads that have been commented on today.
    One of which is a poll on whether or not the Bears should keep, cut, or trade S Mike Brown in the offseason.
    Another is entitled Orton era has begun….
    You can almost see the tumble weed blowing by.

On the front page, they have the NFC North Standings listed - kind of.
    They stopped updating it two weeks ago!
    They still have the Vikings last in the NFC North at 5-6.
    Maybe they just can't admit that they own the bottom now!

It gets better.
    The main article on their front page is entitled "Looking Towards the Future (part 2)."
    Apparently they are already starting to analyze the 2008 season. :

LMAO.
    I hope there are better Bears forums out there than this.
    If not, that is pretty gol 'darnit pathetic!

That's pretty funny because there are plenty of us there. And, as a matter of fact....YOUR "Front Page" is still saying that your next opponent is the 49ers. LOL!!!!
    (Hello Kettle)

Of course we're already looking toward the 2008 season.
    And, actually.....I find you and your bs excuse for a post "...pretty gol 'darnit pathetic!".

We are not delusional about our chances this year. And most of us are happy for you guys, as we can't stand the PACKERS, and are hoping that you represent our beloved NFCN well.

I don't see a single member of our board saying anything even remotely bs about your Vikings on my board.
    And, trust me.....as a moderator....I would.
    We have only been talking about what great respect we have for the Vikings, and AP & CT....and the entire Defensive line.
    And wish you well in the Play Offs.

But, you don't comer on our board and spew your brave words.....you only do it here, on your own board, where you're nice and safe.

YOU'RE A PUSS. Plain and Simple.

I've been a member of this board for a long time. And have always been respectful, and wished you guys nothing but the best.
    And, it's for that reason, that I have come to know a few, and know that this piece of dung (and a few others) doesn't speak for all of you.

GOOD LUCK MONDAY!!!!.....and here's to NO INJURIES!!!!!.....on BOTH sides!

--------------------
    www.dabearz.com
    --------------------

Nooks is offline Starter

"Guitarzan-54" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    I went to the Chicago Bears Fan2Fan affiliate, www.dabearz.com, and it looks like a ghost town in there.

One of which is a poll on whether or not the Bears should keep, cut, or trade S Mike Brown in the offseason.

It gets better.
    The main article on their front page is entitled "Looking Towards the Future (part 2)."

LMAO.

That's pretty funny because there are plenty of us there. And, as a matter of fact....YOUR "Front Page" is still saying that your next opponent is the 49ers. LOL!!!!
    (Hello Kettle)

And, actually.....I find you and your bs excuse for a post "...pretty gol 'darnit pathetic!".

We are not delusional about our chances this year. And most of us are happy for you guys, as we can't stand the PACKERS, and are hoping that you represent our beloved NFCN well.

I don't see a single member of our board saying anything even remotely bs about your Vikings on my board.
    We have only been talking about what great respect we have for the Vikings, and AP & CT....and the entire Defensive line.

But, you don't comer on our board and spew your brave words.....you only do it here, on your own board, where you're nice and safe.

I've been a member of this board for a long time. And have always been respectful, and wished you guys nothing but the best.
    And, it's for that reason, that I have come to know a few, and know that this piece of dung (and a few others) doesn't speak for all of you.

WOW....I have to keep repeating to myself....Keep my mouth shut. Keep my mouth shut. Keep my mouth shut.

I live in Chicago, FOOL. I KNOW what BS is being said about the VIKES from you BEAR fans and it is NOTHING respectful.

Keep my mouth shut. Keep my mouth shut. Keep my mouth shut.

Have a nice day.
    Sarah

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"Nooks" wrote:
    "Guitarzan-54" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:

It gets better.

LMAO.

(Hello Kettle)

WOW....I have to keep repeating to myself....Keep my mouth shut. Keep my mouth shut. Keep my mouth shut.

I live in Chicago, FOOL. I KNOW what BS is being said about the VIKES from you BEAR fans and it is NOTHING respectful.

Have a nice day.
    Sarah
    lol
    Go yell out the window that the Bears suck, you'll feel better

Nooks is offline Starter

It helps to listen to the "Happy Schnapps Combo" song entitled "THE BEARS STILL SUCK" in my car with it turned up as loud as I can and sing my little heart out!!!

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Guitarzan-54" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:

It gets better.

LMAO.

(Hello Kettle)

I laughed when I read the first bolded part.
    You were right - out front page is outdated.
    The kettle jab was pretty funny to.
    I hit reply ready to enjoy some respectful sparring back and forth, much like I do with other opposing fans on both this site and their F2FA affiliates.

And then I read the second half.

WTF?

Who are you to call me a puss or a piece of shit?
    What one earth did I do to you?
    Maybe if your broke ass board wasn't so pathetic, I could post on there.
    But I get a 500 error when I try to register.
    It happened the day that I first posted this, and it just happened again.
    I am not sitting in the safety of any internet site "spewing my brave words".

You claim that you have been a part of this forum for quite some time and are always respectful, but you sure as hell didn't show it in that post.
    As a Moderator, you should know that part of what makes these boards great is the ability to converse back and forth with fans for both teams.
    Last year, I went to your site several times, and believe me, respect isn't the first word that comes to mind when you talked about Minnesota.
    Your boards are a helluva lot tamer this year because of your record.

Maybe I hit a nerve by saying that the fan action on your site was pathetic.
    I apologize and I take it back.
    It isn't pathetic, it is apathetic.
    The fans there have given up.
    Some are posting that they hope Orton makes it out alive.
    :

Grow up and don't come in here calling people names and then claim to be respectful.
    I expected more from a mod.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

"Guitarzan-54" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:

It gets better.

LMAO.

(Hello Kettle)

You have been respectful to a degree in the past. But coming here to our board and calling out one of our members as a puss only highlights the poor judgement that lead you down the path to being a Bears fan.
    If you are a closet Vikingas fan, this is your opportunity to convert. After all, it will be another ten years until the Bears sniff the playoffs again.
    You see, disrespect begets disrespect.
    Care to start over?
    What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. Its the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

"Nooks" wrote:
    "Guitarzan-54" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:

It gets better.

LMAO.

(Hello Kettle)

Have a nice day.
    Sarah

"I live in Chicago, FOOL."

What am I talking to?.....Mrs. "T"......LOL!!!

Guess you don't know crap, Sarah.

You're obviously that "type" of BS personality that just puts everyone in the same category because your overly simplistic mind can't handle the fact that not everyone is the same.

So yes.....you're best off keeping your mouth shut.

...because your lack of intelligence escapes every time you open it.

Now go clean your spew off your keyboard.

Geesus!.....you guys actually know her?.....LOL!!!!!

--------------------
    www.dabearz.com
    --------------------

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"Guitarzan-54" wrote:

You're obviously that "type" of BS personality that just puts everyone in the same category because your overly simplistic mind can't handle the fact that not everyone is the same.

A Whale's Vagina.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"Guitarzan-54" wrote:
    "Nooks" wrote:
    "Guitarzan-54" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:

It gets better.

LMAO.

(Hello Kettle)

Have a nice day.
    Sarah

You're special, here's your free gift

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast