Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 65
  1. #1
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,604
    Blog Entries
    1

    Have DaBearz fans given up?

    I went to the Chicago Bears Fan2Fan affiliate, www.dabearz.com, and it looks like a ghost town in there.

    In their forum, there are only three threads that have been commented on today.
    One of which is a poll on whether or not the Bears should keep, cut, or trade S Mike Brown in the offseason.
    Another is entitled Orton era has begun….
    You can almost see the tumble weed blowing by.


    On the front page, they have the NFC North Standings listed - kind of.
    They stopped updating it two weeks ago!
    They still have the Vikings last in the NFC North at 5-6.
    Maybe they just can't admit that they own the bottom now!

    It gets better.
    The main article on their front page is entitled "Looking Towards the Future (part 2)."
    Apparently they are already starting to analyze the 2008 season. :

    LMAO.
    I hope there are better Bears forums out there than this.
    If not, that is pretty damn pathetic!
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  2. #2
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: Have DaBearz fans given up?

    Don't bears hibernate in the winter?

  3. #3
    Braddock's Avatar
    Braddock is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Clermont, FL
    Posts
    1,630

    Re: Have DaBearz fans given up?

    Uh, if we were in their shoes, the only threads getting action would be "The viking's coach next year will be..." or "I TOLD YOU TJ SUCKED!" and most people would be looking towards the draft and next year. There were fans looking to next year 4 games ago. So, we shouldn't be too harsh on dabears fans
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

  4. #4
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: Have DaBearz fans given up?

    Lets hope the team has given up.

  5. #5
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,604
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Have DaBearz fans given up?

    "Braddock" wrote:
    Uh, if we were in their shoes, the only threads getting action would be "The viking's coach next year will be..." or "I TOLD YOU TJ SUCKED!" and most people would be looking towards the draft and next year. There were fans looking to next year 4 games ago. So, we shouldn't be too harsh on dabears fans
    Last year we were in their shoes.
    But we still didn't abandon PP.O!


    A year ago today, we still had activity in the forums, and not all of the posts were doom and gloom!
    http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?board=2.2660
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  6. #6
    Nooks is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    270

    Re: Have DaBearz fans given up?

    Yes oh yes they have given up. There are still a few that talk about making the playoffs but the rest are talking about being spoliers for playoff teams. Mostly, it is about how they are going to stop ADAP. The news here is pretty funny to watch after a loss.

    One thing about Bears fans....they live in the past and will shove it down your throat. And whenever you say something back it all goes back to the "love boat". It used to be Randy Moss but now they wish they had him. Sucks living here I tell ya!

  7. #7
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: Have DaBearz fans given up?

    "Nooks" wrote:
    Yes oh yes they have given up. There are still a few that talk about making the playoffs but the rest are talking about being spoliers for playoff teams. Mostly, it is about how they are going to stop ADAP. The news here is pretty funny to watch after a loss.

    One thing about Bears fans....they live in the past and will shove it down your throat. And whenever you say something back it all goes back to the "love boat". It used to be Randy Moss but now they wish they had him. Sucks living here I tell ya!
    Move

  8. #8
    Nooks is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    270

    Re: Have DaBearz fans given up?

    If it was that simple I would but my daughter makes that pretty tough to do.

  9. #9
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: Have DaBearz fans given up?

    "Nooks" wrote:
    If it was that simple I would but my daughter makes that pretty tough to do.
    Is she a Bears fan?

  10. #10
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: Have DaBearz fans given up?

    Wow...you're not kidding. I am a member down there too, although I haven't been there since last year, and there is NOTHING going on.

    I also love how the main article points out that they are 4th in strength of schedule. I didn't hear them complaining last year when they were a playoff team and were LAST in SOS.
    :

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Vikes Fans 4 Favre & 4 MIILLON VIKINGS FANS
    By Jay Tappe in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-09-2010, 07:31 AM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-30-2008, 07:22 AM
  3. Dodgers Fans= Celtics Fans
    By vikesoto in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-24-2006, 12:34 AM
  4. Wisconsin fans smarter than Minnesota fans
    By fan4favre in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-18-2004, 09:43 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •