Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Hats off to the Bengals

We got owned.....Daunte played horribly....and nobody knows what to do because the players we have should be good....?? We can blame last week on the O-Line, but everything that was encourageing last week, was horrible this week, so who knows what to think?!

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

Cicero is offline Waterboy

"MattShortNB81" wrote:
    yea..i was at the game..and i can say that you guys arent major d*cks about tauntin the other fans..its all in good fun..i had alot of fun despite the horrible game on the field..i like 3 or 4 rows of people chanting "CARTER...CARTER...CARTER" at me cuz i had a cris carter jersey on..lol but they were cool guys..great game you guys part..good luck w/ the rest..and you BETTER beat the bears next week..lol...
    Your weren't in section 143 were you? There was someone in our section wearing a white Carter jersey. We were the people yelling NOOOOO-MOSSSS

MattShortNB81 is offline Training Camp

nope it wasnt me..that would have been cool if it was you yellin at me though..hahaha...i noticed a lot of vikings fans tried to drown there sorrows away as by the 4th quarter i saw like 3 or 4 of them trip going up the stairs w/ beers in there hands saying "...iiiiiits aaaaaaalll gonna be alright kid"..hahah it was great

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

Yeah, Give Palmer time and he has the arm and accuracy to get it in there. The score could have been worse but he overthrew C.J. a couple of times.
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

Cicero is offline Waterboy

"MattShortNB81" wrote:
    nope it wasnt me..that would have been cool if it was you yellin at me though..hahaha...i noticed a lot of vikings fans tried to drown there sorrows away as by the 4th quarter i saw like 3 or 4 of them trip going up the stairs w/ beers in there hands saying "...iiiiiits aaaaaaalll gonna be alright kid"..hahah it was great
    There was a pretty good smattering of purple in the sea of black and orange. I like to see fans that are passionate enough to travel to other stadiums. For those that made the trip, what did you think of our stadium, hospitality etc.? Did you get to try our unique brand of chili?

MattShortNB81 is offline Training Camp

the stadium is extremely nice...i was tellin my dad i hope the vikings build one similar to it and Seattles...(both outdoor might i add..hint hint wink wink)..lol..im out

natethegreat is offline Pro-Bowler

yeah i love the bengals stadium, was the first time i saw it i believe, but man the bengals did play great in every single aspect of the game except for the fact that they had about 20 penalties, other than that they couldn't have done much better

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Cicero" wrote:
    Thanks guys. Every experience I have had with your fans this week has been a positive one. We did some good natured ribbing at the stadium today and they just laughed it off. Good luck to you guys the rest of the season. We will try and make it easy for you starting next week at Chicago.
    and credit as well to the Bengalszone.com site - don't know if you're from there or not - good site and some good posts over there too. Congrats and have a good season
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12