Thread: Hahahahahahaha!

DuhBears is offline Rookie

Hahahahahahaha!

Just got back from the game in chicago! How sweet that was seeing all the viking fans cry in their beer. Now who is the better team queen fans, we smoked you in all aspects of the game and now man up and say something. Im waiting, still waiting, Culpepper had a good game LOL.
    http://www.dabearz.com/modules/Downloads/userfile.php?id=5

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Hahahahahahaha!

Well were certainly not oging to defend how we played in THAT GAME. I guess all we can say is who has the better record right now and who has the better chance of making the playoffs?

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

DuhBears is offline Rookie

Hahahahahahaha!

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    Well were certainly not oging to defend how we played in THAT GAME. I guess all we can say is who has the better record right now and who has the better chance of making the playoffs?
    Urlacher shut you down by himself, you see the bears OWN the vikings and i mean they own them. You havent won in our house since 2000. We beat you in your little eskymo dome in 2001 also won this year but the game was handed to you by the refs.

Moss is Tillmans Bitch.
    http://www.dabearz.com/modules/Downloads/userfile.php?id=5

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Hahahahahahaha!

"DuhBears" wrote:
    Just got back from the game in chicago! How sweet that was seeing all the viking fans cry in their beer. Now who is the better team queen fans, we smoked you in all aspects of the game and now man up and say something. Im waiting, still waiting, Culpepper had a good game LOL.
    We will see you guys again in the playoffs...oh wait, you guys aren't going to be in the playoffs...have fun staying home and watching the Vikes on TV! :cheers:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

CanuckVike is offline Starter

Hahahahahahaha!

Dear Duh...first of all Urlacher had a great game. He's a good player that deserves credit. I think your whole team played better because he was in.

Smoked us in every aspect of the game? I don't think so Ursa-Minor...we outgained you in the air, outgained you on the ground, we got more first downs than you...you guys held the ball for a minute and a half longer than us. You guys have a better D than us and benefitted from 4 turnovers. And OWN us? Just because you won a stinky 13-6 game in our dome? Having won just 16 games over the past 2 2/3 season...the only thing you own is delusion.

And how did the refs give you guys the game this year in Minnesota?!?!
    8ed0c24a99f7e44be7931aa4afb7bd88

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Hahahahahahaha!

well pud pounder, unlike papabears' post after the game you surely dont have any class. dont you know that laughing in the face crap usually ends up biting you in the ass? have some grace because being a bears fan you of all people knows what it feels like not to be in the playoffs at all. by the way...you may have the 1 SB victory but the vikes are at the top of all time playoff appearances, post super bowl era.

RUSSELL27 is offline Rookie

Hahahahahahaha!

"DuhBears" wrote:

Urlacher shut you down by himself, you see the bears OWN the vikings and i mean they own them. You havent won in our house since 2000. We beat you in your little eskymo dome in 2001 also won this year but the game was handed to you by the refs.

Moss is Tillmans beeyatch.

What is our record and what is your's?
    So it reallly doesn't matter who you think is the better team.

sandviking is offline Pro-Bowler

Hahahahahahaha!

Quick DUH...How many bears does it take to make the playoffs?
    ZERO, because they won't be there this year.
    Please, in the future, show some grace and tact. You won this battle, but you will lose the war.

Merry Christmas! :santa:

Peace through superior firepower!