Thread: Hah! Take that!

Traveling_Vike is offline Coordinator

Hah! Take that!

So much for you, Bye Week! You are weak, pathetic and lame!

We win.

Or at least, we don't lose.

Oh, and props to the Chiefs, the only undefeated team in the NFL after 4 weeks.

Which means everyone else has lost at least one... we've lost only two... so maybe we're not in as bad a shape as everyone thinks after all.

My Meeple is purple. What color is yours?

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

Re: Hah! Take that!

That last sentence put things into perspective for me. Of course.... most teams that matter have 2 more wins than us...
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

12purplepride28 wrote:
    That last sentence put things into perspective for me. Of course.... most teams that matter have 2 more wins than us...
    Green Bay, Shitcago, and the Aint's are all have 2 more wins. A 2 game deficit this early in the season isn't cause for panic. Especially when the Bears have shown their true colors, the Aint's are just squeaking out wins and Green Bay, well they're not as great as people like to make them out to be. The season is not lost. And thank god the bye is OVA!!!!

HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

[Laugh out loud]

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Nice post

I agree we still have alot of football to be played

So far it looks like all teams are looking sloppy

The early bye week could be what we needed.. I prefer it later to get some rest when people are getting tired.. But we have to get on page.. I think it should help

Johnson14 is offline Hall of Famer

triedandtruevikesfan wrote:
    12purplepride28 wrote:
    Green Bay, Shitcago, and the Aint's are all have 2 more wins. A 2 game deficit this early in the season isn't cause for panic. Especially when the Bears have shown their true colors, the Aint's are just squeaking out wins and Green Bay, well they're not as great as people like to make them out to be. The season is not lost. And thank god the bye is OVA!!!!
    Green Bay and Shitcago have 2 more wins than us but they also look to have worse OLine's than us as well. Bears got 2 QB's killed this week and the Karen Rodgers is having to run for her life each and every week. The Aints are moving the ball opening drive but then get shutdown and feed on scraps to get them into FG position late on.

Initially i didnt like the bye week so early but maybe it is a blessing in disguise as it gave the guys time to heal up and spend more time on the practice field, which is what Favre and the wr's clearly look like needing.

Glad the bye week is over though! B)