Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    akavikefan1969 is offline Training Camp

Guess Who's Back

First off Gap learn some football it was the AFL we lost to not the AFC prior to the 1970 season it was AFL and NFL two different Leagues.
    The Vikings won the NFL Championship Game. Not NFC, and the Chiefs won the AFL not the AFC.
    Second what makes you think that not starting some ...not ALL of your starters would have made the out come any different? Guess know one will ever know will they. As for mistakes.....look across the line and you will find that its the other team that causes that. I know as the other team forced mistakes on us all year long. And like the Eagles we have beaten 2 teams with a winning record this year just like you. You did know that you only beat 2 teams ALL YEAR LONG THAT HAD A WINNING RECORD DIDNT YOU? Doubt you did know. You sure dont know Football History as I have already proven. But so you can learn go to NFL.COM and click on History. After that come on back and try again. And good luck if you do get past the Vikings to go on to the NFC ( note NFC ) Championship Game, I am sure the Eagles wont choke it away THIS YEAR.
    40 for 60
    1969 NFL Champions

PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler

Guess Who's Back

"The Gap" wrote:
    I guess you can’t read sentences any better than you read defenses. I said NFC
    :scratch: you are weak!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Guess Who's Back

"The Gap" wrote:
    JDogg I don’t know how you got thrown in with this bunch of Einstein’s but nobody seems to answer the valid questions I asked. A lot of oh yeahs but not much substance. I guess being cooped up in the Midwest so far away from real civilization kind of has an effect on ones brain. Chicago is the closest thing to real life and then ……. Nothing.
    Here in Philly in addition to the 4th largest city we are within 2 hours of New York (no.1) and Balt. Not that much further we have Washington and Boston. Two hours again gets us to the Pocono Mountains or in the other direction arguably the nicest beaches on the East Coast at the New Jersey shore.
    What no opinion’s on Hairboys comments especially the swinging D—k one?
    No answer on the State name etc. etc. etc.
    But go ahead and call me some more names and try to make fun of me I’d be doing that too if I had that Minn. cabin fever. Wait I know what it is no Hockey ehh!
    50 Hours …. Tick ….. Tick …… Tick
    Last time I checked, Houston was the fourth largest city, but again that is pretty irrelevant...unless you are just trying to get into a d*ck measuring contest by comparing Philly to the TC...irrelevant to ANY football discussion!

Personally, regarding Randy's comment...he said it knowing full well that it would cause an uproar...he doesn't really care what you or anyone else thinks of him...he does this stuff to take the pressure off of the rest of his team...he knows that the less pressure that the team is under, the better that they will perform. His walking off of the field in Washington inadvertently focused all of the media attention away from the team's struggles and squarely onto Randy. Randy, recognizing the net effect of his actions, did the fake moon to ensure that there would be another week of controversy to take the heat off of his teammates once again...allowing them to stay loose and focus on the upcoming game.
    PURE GENIUS!
    :rr:
    .:bootyshake:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

Guess Who's Back

Wow Gap are you sure you are not from the mountains of West Virginia. Let me see 48 the number of your arrests. 4 - the number of teeth in your head. How did I do? And names of teams with states in it? What is that - who cares, you sound like a little girl "NO, I SAID NFC". YOU ARE THE KIND OF GUY WHO NEVER GOT PICKED AND TOOK HIS BALL HOME, AREN'T YOU.
    And all that talk doesn't change the fact that your team is without a super bowl win correct. So you guys have choked as much as the Vikings. You don't have a Lombardi trophy either. So go back under that bridge troll. You're really a dink and your comments are not worth responding to any more. So the Eagles may win but you are always going to be a loser, punk!

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

Guess Who's Back

mama's gap wrote
    Using that kind of logistics we could end up playing ourselves in the Super Bowl in the form of The Pennsylvania Eagles vs The Pennsylvania Steelers. That does give the state of PA. 4 Super Bowl trophies.
    none of which the eagles won.

Another thing I was wondering about. Why are the Vikings the only team in the NFC that’s from a state?
    last time i checked there was the New York Giants and the New York Jets...they would be called New York City Giants or Jets... not only that they don't even play in the state of new york.

To the guy from Fargo way to go dude have you tried to locate the money? Not that I approve but does it matter to you that when they made that movie they were making fun of the citizens of Fargo and that area. Where do you think I learned how to say Yaaah and Aye? (I’m sure they aren’t spelled correctly but I don’t have access to a Minnesota dictionary.
    last time i checked that movie was done in fargo North or South Dakota not Fargo MN. you should really check your slams before you write your nonsense. learn to trash talk then come back.

The Gap is offline Starter

Guess Who's Back

Way to go Old Timer thank you for the history lesson you must be a ripe old 50 60 or more. You really caught a blunder yes it was the AFL and I did refer to the team that BEAT you as AFC. Not being that old a mistake easily made but you obviously knew what I mean’t. Check all the misspelled words in these posts from all the “good football knowin posters” but since I knew what they mean’t I didn’t feel the need to point them all out as if it bolstered my opinions. I did notice that while you where so busy with that history stuff you must have missed english. I won’t dissect your writing too much but you should know your sentence (I pasted this right from your post) “Guess know one will ever know will they.” Is a question and we end questions with what? That’s a hint there at the end and the first know well that should be no, know would be like knowing the difference between no and know. I love seeing you guys trying to act knowledgeable or should I say noledgeable? Anyway are you accomplishing anything finding an AFL AFC slip? We both know the gist of what I wrote is the Vikes spit the bit and lost. What does that have to do with this team? Nothing but you guys like bringing up the past except when it’s your past. Unlike you I wasn’t living there.
    As for the second point suggesting the Eagle backups didn’t contribute to the 2 season ending losses just makes you sound silly. As for us only beating two teams with winning records does that mean the wins don’t count? When the schedule hands us losing teams should we refuse to play them or maybe play them with one arm tied to our sides? Consider this every NFC (NFC that is right isn’t it?) team in the East had two losses courtesy of the Eagles. It’s hard to have a trail of winning teams when your beating them each twice. We can only beat who we get and since we do so good against teams that don’t have a winning record how does that help an 8-8 team? I know you count playoffs too and now you’re a winning team……… Yeah Right
    A lot of you folks are really showing your smarts and that reminds me of another question.

What is another name for a fellow from Minnesota’s wife?

Cousin - or in your world Cuzin …….. Tick ……. Tick ……. Tick ………. 48 Hours

skogs02 is offline Starter

Guess Who's Back

kinda funny.You are sounding like the packer fans were at this time last week, now look, almost all of them are non-existant.Cant wait for Monday for all you Iggle's fans to SHUT UP!!

FeartheFreak is offline Training Camp

Guess Who's Back

"skogs02" wrote:
    kinda funny.You are sounding like the packer fans were at this time last week, now look, almost all of them are non-existant.Cant wait for Monday for all you Iggle's fans to SHUT UP!!
    Yes, we will be too busy talking to the Falcons fans instead.

:colors:
    [b:c9f39b7d76]One team. One City. One Dream.[/b:c9f39b7d76]
    [img:c9f39b7d76]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v348/swflyers8/Eagles%20Stuff/img7702873.jpg[/img:c9f39b7d76]

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

Guess Who's Back

yeah Gap you just like to fondle your sister!! That was the only date you had in high school!!

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Guess Who's Back

"The Gap" wrote:
    Way to go Old Timer thank you for the history lesson you must be a ripe old 50 60 or more. You really caught a blunder yes it was the AFL and I did refer to the team that BEAT you as AFC. Not being that old a mistake easily made but you obviously knew what I mean’t. Check all the misspelled words in these posts from all the “good football knowin posters” but since I knew what they mean’t I didn’t feel the need to point them all out as if it bolstered my opinions. I did notice that while you where so busy with that history stuff you must have missed english. I won’t dissect your writing too much but you should know your sentence (I pasted this right from your post) “Guess know one will ever know will they.” Is a question and we end questions with what? That’s a hint there at the end and the first know well that should be no, know would be like knowing the difference between no and know. I love seeing you guys trying to act knowledgeable or should I say noledgeable? Anyway are you accomplishing anything finding an AFL AFC slip? We both know the gist of what I wrote is the Vikes spit the bit and lost. What does that have to do with this team? Nothing but you guys like bringing up the past except when it’s your past. Unlike you I wasn’t living there.
    As for the second point suggesting the Eagle backups didn’t contribute to the 2 season ending losses just makes you sound silly. As for us only beating two teams with winning records does that mean the wins don’t count? When the schedule hands us losing teams should we refuse to play them or maybe play them with one arm tied to our sides? Consider this every NFC (NFC that is right isn’t it?) team in the East had two losses courtesy of the Eagles. It’s hard to have a trail of winning teams when your beating them each twice. We can only beat who we get and since we do so good against teams that don’t have a winning record how does that help an 8-8 team? I know you count playoffs too and now you’re a winning team……… Yeah Right
    A lot of you folks are really showing your smarts and that reminds me of another question.

What is another name for a fellow from Minnesota’s wife?

Cousin - or in your world Cuzin …….. Tick ……. Tick ……. Tick ………. 48 Hours
    Hey English major...is mean't a contraction meaning mean not (like won't means will not or shouldn't means should not)?

Those is glass houses shouldn't throw stones! :study:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast