Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Del Rio Guest

Guess Who's Back

This is just funny.

Did your e-peen grow?

QQ

Oh no's he's back that bad a$s Eagles fan! Run he is king of the internet and he will own you with his witty banter and correct spelling. I can honestly say about 10/10 people give a shit you are back.

Now go pull the D batteries out of your mcnabb doll shine em up and get ready to throw them at people.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Guess Who's Back

"The Gap" wrote:
    P.S. The 12-4 I reffered to was last year without T.O.
    And where did that get you? Nowhere gapteeth!

PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler

Guess Who's Back

Another thing I was wondering about. Why are the Vikings the only team in the NFC that’s from a state?

Arizona Cardinals??
    And for color meaning:

Green with envy
    Green around the gills
    Greenhorn=a newcomer or unsophisticated person
    Green-eyed monster is jealousy

There is more....
    But since I'm Irish...won't go there :salute:

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Guess Who's Back

"FeartheFreak" wrote:
    our secondary is more than capable of handling your panty waiste WR's.
    :?

Last game:

D. McNabb passed to L. Smith down the middle for 11 yard touchdown. D. Akers made PAT

2nd-9, PHI43 10:55 D. McNabb passed to C. Lewis to the left for 9 yard gain
    1st-10, MIN48 10:55 D. McNabb passed to C. Lewis down the middle for 15 yard gain

D. McNabb passed to B. Westbrook to the left for 19 yard gain.

D. McNabb passed to F. Mitchell to the left for 14 yard gain.

D. McNabb passed to J. Ritchie to the left for 11 yard gain

D. McNabb passed to L. Smith down the middle for 10 yard gain

D. McNabb passed to B. Westbrook down the middle for 15 yard gain

Yes, way to handle us. :roll:
    so what do you say about YOUR stinkin D? if bringing up the last metting is really what u r about then u dont know football. daunte and co. rolled up over 410yds of offense againt your yard-birds. OH YEA, WAY TO HANDLE US. with your paper champion team.
    THATS RIGHT
    THATS WHAT I SAID LIVER LIPS!!!!!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Guess Who's Back

"The Gap" wrote:
    Those ideas sound valid, they are even more convincing when you post them twice.
    Moss is back? How much doubling do the birds have to do when the guy has trouble walking? He’ll come out looking OK but do you think the Philly DB’s aren’t going to rough him up? When any player goes out banged up do you think the opponents are careful not to hurt them? When you play with an injury you may as well be wearing a target. Want some names of guys he’ll meet, never mind just watch.
    The real story is matchups so take a good look at them. After you do tell me where you see an advantage.
    Anything can happen a tipped ball, penalties, fumble or a key injury. That’s when things turn around but do you think 8-8 and 13-3 (2 losses for backups) don’t mean anything? I guess not if you’re the one that’s 8-8. Somehow the remaining Eagle receivers have been discounted as if they are the worst in the league. How did the Eagles put up a 12-4 if these guys are incompetent? If no T.O. helps you gain confidence great it’s nice to have hope.
    Obviously, Green Bay's 9-2 finish of the regular season didn't mean anything...we supposedly "backed into the playoffs", but the best team won last Sunday. The team that executes on Sunday best will most likely win as well...the Vikings fans here at Purplepride just happen to believe that the Vikings will be that team.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

The Gap is offline Starter

Guess Who's Back

Do my eyes deceive me is that the famous No. 10? I guess you can’t read sentences any better than you read defenses. I said NFC I’ll give you Carolina but aren’t N.E. & Tenn still in the AFC? As for Arizona they don’t even count as an NFL team they may as well change their names to United States Cardinals and be like the globetrotters. I was assuming all the “good football knowin posters” here knew the difference between the two conferences. I’ll help you a little your team Minnesota is from the NFC, which is basically all the old established teams all representing cities. Then they let some expansion teams in and let them use their State as a home. You still haven’t explained why the Vikings are from a state the answer can’t be so are they (naming other teams). Nobody’s latching on to anything Pennsylvania is Pennsylvania sorry if you don’t like it Minnesota!
    Thanks for insulting me your such a bully you have me crying as I speak. Did you have to remind me of our failures I’m so upset I don’t know if it’s worth going on. Think of the fun you could have poking fun at Detroit they have really failed and that makes your team much better.
    You talk like you know how big a favorite the Eagles were in the Super Bowl. Let’s see the term you use is HUGH now given the fact we were 3 point favorites (look it up) that’s a whole new definition to the word HUGH. Does that mean those three 3 point losses the Vikes had this year were HUGH defeats. Do you know what’s HUGH being a 9+ point underdog. Know any teams that are wearing that label this weekend?
    Come to think of it wouldn’t the Vikes have been considered HUGH favorites when they lost to Atlanta a few years ago? What about the one against the Giants? Wow and you lost 4 Super Bowls too ……. No wonder your such an expert on choking

If Green Bay was so hot with that 9-2 finish who gave them on of those L’s why it was the Eagles 40+ and never looked back. It’s apparent the Vikes are so happy in beating the JV team GB fields that your season is a success win or lose Sunday. Congratulations Viking Fans way to Go!

Who in Minny land can answer this ……………… What is 48 + 4 ?

The number of hours left in the Vikings season

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Guess Who's Back

"The Gap" wrote:
    You sp*rm count? Oh wait, you Philly fans don't have any bal*s!

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Guess Who's Back

"The Gap" wrote:
    Do my eyes deceive me is that the famous No. 10? I guess you can’t read sentences any better than you read defenses. I said NFC I’ll give you Carolina but aren’t N.E. & Tenn still in the AFC? As for Arizona they don’t even count as an NFL team they may as well change their names to United States Cardinals and be like the globetrotters. I was assuming all the “good football knowin posters” here knew the difference between the two conferences. I’ll help you a little your team Minnesota is from the NFC, which is basically all the old established teams all representing cities. Then they let some expansion teams in and let them use their State as a home. You still haven’t explained why the Vikings are from a state the answer can’t be so are they (naming other teams). Nobody’s latching on to anything Pennsylvania is Pennsylvania sorry if you don’t like it Minnesota!
    Thanks for insulting me your such a bully you have me crying as I speak. Did you have to remind me of our failures I’m so upset I don’t know if it’s worth going on. Think of the fun you could have poking fun at Detroit they have really failed and that makes your team much better.
    You talk like you know how big a favorite the Eagles were in the Super Bowl. Let’s see the term you use is HUGH now given the fact we were 3 point favorites (look it up) that’s a whole new definition to the word HUGH. Does that mean those three 3 point losses the Vikes had this year were HUGH defeats. Do you know what’s HUGH being a 9+ point underdog. Know any teams that are wearing that label this weekend?
    Come to think of it wouldn’t the Vikes have been considered HUGH favorites when they lost to Atlanta a few years ago? What about the one against the Giants? Wow and you lost 4 Super Bowls too ……. No wonder your such an expert on choking

If Green Bay was so hot with that 9-2 finish who gave them on of those L’s why it was the Eagles 40+ and never looked back. It’s apparent the Vikes are so happy in beating the JV team GB fields that your season is a success win or lose Sunday. Congratulations Viking Fans way to Go!

The number of hours left in the Vikings season
    No, it's: A) the number of points the Vikings could score on the Eagles; B) The number of yards your Eagles offense will get in the first half while we run up 28 points on your defense; and C) Your I.Q.
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Guess Who's Back

"PhxFan" wrote:
    Another thing I was wondering about. Why are the Vikings the only team in the NFC that’s from a state?

Arizona Cardinals??
    And for color meaning:

Green with envy
    Green around the gills
    Greenhorn=a newcomer or unsophisticated person
    Green-eyed monster is jealousy

There is more....
    But since I'm Irish...won't go there :salute:
    BTW, the Carolina Panthers are from two states!!! But to answer the original question, the reason that the Vikings are the MINNESOTA Vikings is that they represent the fans throughout the state...it is not an uncommon phenomenon...ever here of the Golden State Warriors (the team that left Philly because the city stunk so bad), they don't even have a state name in their title, only the nickname of the state that they play in. The fact of the matter is that it is irrelevant to anything that we use the state name vs. a city name...what does it matter anyway?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

The Gap is offline Starter

Guess Who's Back

JDogg I don’t know how you got thrown in with this bunch of Einstein’s but nobody seems to answer the valid questions I asked. A lot of oh yeahs but not much substance. I guess being cooped up in the Midwest so far away from real civilization kind of has an effect on ones brain. Chicago is the closest thing to real life and then ……. Nothing.
    Here in Philly in addition to the 4th largest city we are within 2 hours of New York (no.1) and Balt. Not that much further we have Washington and Boston. Two hours again gets us to the Pocono Mountains or in the other direction arguably the nicest beaches on the East Coast at the New Jersey shore.
    What no opinion’s on Hairboys comments especially the swinging D—k one?
    No answer on the State name etc. etc. etc.
    But go ahead and call me some more names and try to make fun of me I’d be doing that too if I had that Minn. cabin fever. Wait I know what it is no Hockey ehh!
    50 Hours …. Tick ….. Tick …… Tick

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast