Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    SKOL's Avatar
    SKOL is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,735

    Greetings Colts' Fans

    Well anyway, not really greetings..., but yeah, we see you registering, and we know eventually you'll get up the nerve to place your first post. It's a good group of fans here, and any intelligent posts are welcome. Just don't suck like the Jints fans from last week and we'll all get along fine.

    I expect a hard fought game, and I know you guys are hungry coming off two straight losses. It'll be a tough one for the Vikes, particularly without Randy Moss. I still expect 70 points to be scored in this one..., and the winner will be the one who has the ball last.

    The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

  2. #2
    dred is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20

    Greetings Colts' Fans

    Dred checking in!

    Just found out about your board this morning, so give me some time to check out the threads.

    Looking forward to some football talk wit yas.
    [img:508b6ac540]http://sherwooddesign.org/avatars/manning.jpg[/img:508b6ac540]

  3. #3
    PhxFan's Avatar
    PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    460

    Greetings Colts' Fans

    Was wondering when you guys would get here...been over on your sites all week.

  4. #4
    LuckyCharm is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    10

    Greetings Colts' Fans

    "PhxFan" wrote:
    Was wondering when you guys would get here...been over on your sites all week.
    You have? I've seen maybe one Vikings fan over at our Colts.com forum. Come over there! 8)

  5. #5
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Greetings Colts' Fans

    This supposed to be a smack forum...the only smacking that I see is fans kissing each other's asses...WTF? Come on you sorry a$$ C*nts fans, bring it on!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  6. #6
    SKOL's Avatar
    SKOL is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,735

    Greetings Colts' Fans

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    This supposed to be a smack forum...the only smacking that I see is fans kissing each other's asses...WTF? Come on you sorry a$$ C*nts fans, bring it on!!!
    Cajun is the resident instigator / rabblerouser...

    :blackeye:

    The board needs all kinds.

    The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

  7. #7
    PhxFan's Avatar
    PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    460

    Greetings Colts' Fans

    "LuckyCharm" wrote:
    "PhxFan" wrote:
    Was wondering when you guys would get here...been over on your sites all week.
    You have? I've seen maybe one Vikings fan over at our Colts.com forum. Come over there! 8)
    Lurked around on that site, ended up registering on coltfreaks

  8. #8
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6

    Greetings Colts' Fans

    Coltfreaks is what you want to hit...and Cajun is just like his new title...

    Besides, its the smack forum where the gloves come off....so to speak.

  9. #9
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Greetings Colts' Fans

    "SKOL" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    This supposed to be a smack forum...the only smacking that I see is fans kissing each other's asses...WTF? Come on you sorry a$$ C*nts fans, bring it on!!!
    Cajun is the resident instigator / rabblerouser...

    :blackeye:

    The board needs all kinds.
    All in good fun, of course!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Similar Threads

  1. Vikes Fans 4 Favre & 4 MIILLON VIKINGS FANS
    By Jay Tappe in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-09-2010, 07:31 AM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-30-2008, 07:22 AM
  3. Colts
    By smootloot in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 12-19-2005, 12:35 AM
  4. Moron Colts fans
    By sdvikefan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-09-2004, 08:42 PM
  5. Colts
    By vikesfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-02-2004, 05:19 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •