Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    oldschoolmikey is offline Starter

Re: Greetings from Cincinnati...no smack talk here

Nice job Bengal fan. I agree with your assessment on the Bengals defense. They look like they have improved, but still have some problems in their secondary. However, if the Vikings don't get their offense figured out by game time they won't have to worry much! I think the Vikings offense will play a lot better this week, and I expect a shoot out between these two teams. Turnovers will be key for both Palmer and Culpepper. Whover wins that battle, may win the game.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Johnson won't be tough to cover...but we can't tell you who, because if you get the right one in a one on one, we'll get smoked everytime.

We're going to be pissed after this last game, so we might come out very angry and roll. Or we'll continue to look like the first day of kindergarten on offense.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

You guys worry me, a lot. Seems like the Bengals really come out to play hard.

Johnson is just awesome! That guy is such a playmaker!

Thanks for beating the Browns! I feel just a wee bit better about the Vikes loss now that I can smack around some Browns fans here!

VegasLadyJae is offline Pro-Bowler

"webmaster" wrote:
    Johnson won't be tough to cover...but we can't tell you who, because if you get the right one in a one on one, we'll get smoked everytime.

We're going to be pissed after this last game, so we might come out very angry and roll. Or we'll continue to look like the first day of kindergarten on offense.
    I agree with you at this point it is going to be all or nothing with the offense this week.......But you know the Bengals are going to send every blitz package towards Daunte that they can in the first quarter.....Are we going to start Goldberg or Johnson that's what I would like to know.....

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"webmaster" wrote:

My sentiments exactly Webby. We could either blow up or implode.

ShanePurpleBlood is offline Coordinator

If we get more than 26 rushing yards, then our O should actually score this week. I think Smoot will cover Chad and do a decent job on him. I might have to bench Chad in fantasy since he is playing us. I hope we can pick up the blitz. I really think our team will grow and mature from this lost, they will take it out on Cincy. Should be a good game, good posts Bengal Fan.

Another great sig by PPE!
    SKOL VIKINGS!!!
    Vikings #1
    Raiders #2
    Hawkeyes #1
    Longhorns #2

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Thank you for being a decent fan BengalFan. I think that this will be a good game. Our Defense matches up fairly well with your offense. Should be very interesting watching when the Bengals have the ball.

I am pretty sure that Culpepper will bounce back from one of the most horrid games he has ever played, and play well. If we can rush OK and Culpepper gets pretection, then I think we will win (no offense).

Thanks for the great post and looking forward to talking to you more as Sunday approaches!

hearmeroar is offline Waterboy

I am a Bengals season ticket holder and have been on the browns site all week listening to a bunch of blinded by passion Browns fans. It's nice to finally come to another teams site that actually has some intelligent things to say. Anyway, good luck on Sunday.

I feel that Our offensive line is playing very well right now. We are healthy and hungry. The keys for you guys to come into the jungle and beat us is to RUN THE FOOTBALL. That is the way you beat the Bengals. They played the run decent last week but cleveland got down and had to throw abunch in the second half. If we can stop the run, I believe that the Bengals will be successful.

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

"webmaster" wrote:
    I respectfully disagree, Webby. I live here in Cincinnati and see Johnson play frequently. He will be EXTREMELY HARD to cover! Behind perhaps only Torry Holt, Johnson will be the best WR the Vikings will face all season. The best thing Vikings fans can hope for is that Johnson won't beat the DBs for a huge gain/TD.

This game is going to be a tough one, Viking faithful. The Bengals have all the makings of an offensive machine. As improved as the Vikings D may be, they will have their hands full trying to keep the Bengals out of the end zone. I suspect the Vikings will have to score at least 27 points this week to win. I hope they are up to the task.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Bengal Fan,

Nice to see a foe, that has a good head on his shoulders...

This game will be nice to watch, I do disagree with one thing you said, "This is a must game for us".....

I don't really see it that way for the Bengals, but I do for us..

One, we are on the road and haven't had much of a good standing when it comes to road games, so we need to make a statement and soon..

Two,
    We are looked at as a top teer team this year, so we better start playing that way, a loss to the Bengals (Which is possible) would really rattle some cages around here..

As for you, I think if you came up with a loss, your team won't be frowned on over that as much as we where with our Bucs Loss..

Either way, here's to whoever goes out and plays the best game Sunday...

Skol...

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast