Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yfz01 is offline Asst. Coach

Re: greeting from saintsreport.com

I don't see any team putting up over 30 points against us at any point this year...
    Titans did because we had four turnovers leading to 21 points, all on our side of the 50 ( I think)

The Saints do not have a good defense, which will allow us to control the clock.
    This should be very similar to what happened against Carolina.
    The Saints do not have a great defensive line, but Brees has an extremely quick release, so i'm not expecting many sacks.
    Reggie Bush might hurt us in the air, but he won't hurt us on the ground and neither will Mccalister(no idea how to spell it)

It'll be a close game, with time of possession owned by the Vikings...

I will once again predict a Vikings win, 23 - 14 this time.

mblack76 is offline Pro-Bowler

"nolafan33" wrote:
    hi all, first i would like too introduce myself.
    as yall can tell my name is nolafan33.
    i am a proud member of saintsreport.com, the best fan forum on the net.
    come by and talk some football, if you respect us then we will respect you.

anyways, i'll keep this short.
    i travel from forum too forum depending on who my saints are facing in this weeks game, sadly i couldnt get here on monday or tuesday like normally do to illness.
    i join all these forums too get some good football talk from the opposing fans.

i'm not a trash talker, so don't try and get me heated.
    i have a small good spot for the vikings because my uncle has lived in minnesota for the past 6 years, right outside of minneapolis (did i spell that right?)

this should be a good physical game, i feel the saints passing game with drew brees will be a little too much too handle.
    but it will stay close.
    i am partially worried about ap, but the saints always come out and play good on d during night games.
    for reasons i don't know of lol.

so my predicition will be saints 31 vikes 24.
    i hope too get into some good football talk and be active until monday night.
    good luck too all.

thanks,
    nolafan33
    That means the Vikings Defense has to score at least a TD for us to get 24 points.
    The Vikings Offense is really OFFENSIVE.

Nice, a fan of an opposing team (Titans) that isn't a classless prick. Anyway welcome. I think this game could suprise a lot of people, especially on here. The saint's d has been lacking but their offense is top notch. I believe pressure on the qb will be a MAJOR factor for us this game. If we get it, we have a great chance of winning, if not, it's on to 12-4.
    Wait, if there's cat food in this bag............................
    I HAVE TO CHECK ON JOLLY!!!!

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

"FreakinVikingsBaby" wrote:
    Nice, a fan of an opposing team (Titans) that isn't a classless prick. Anyway welcome. I think this game could suprise a lot of people, especially on here. The saint's d has been lacking but their offense is top notch. I believe pressure on the qb will be a MAJOR factor for us this game. If we get it, we have a great chance of winning, if not, it's on to 12-4.
    Hence one of my biggest keys to this game: A healthy Ray Edwards, because if we don't have EJ we'll certainly need him.

Yfz01 is offline Asst. Coach

"VikingsTw" wrote:
    "FreakinVikingsBaby" wrote:
    Hence one of my biggest keys to this game: A healthy Ray Edwards, because if we don't have EJ we'll certainly need him.
    Brian Robison is better at getting after the QB, I believe.
    Just worse against the run.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12