PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

Green Bay/Chicago predictions--huh?

i think is only one other game that vikes fans will be looking at this weekend... Chicago needs to lose. what do you think will happen?

this might be the only week i'd ever consider rooting for our arch rival--the fudge.

note: i am really suprised that there isn't a bunch of packer fans on the boards this week since they will have a few more allies than usual.

I figure Chicago is going to kill them, but maybe Favre can muster up some magic for one last game before he retires.

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Green Bay/Chicago predictions--huh?

This game won't matter if we don't take care of business at Detroit.

But for fun's sake, and I know we all want Favre to pull off the upset, but I don't think they have the personnel to win in Chicago. They should keep it close, though, Bears 16 - Packers 10.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

Big C is offline Coordinator

As long as Gado can hold on to the ball and Favre doesn't throw in to triple coverage, they have a chance. The GB defense is good enough to keep the Chicago offense in check.

All GB needs is for some of that luck going the Bears way to go the other way. I mean seriously, the Bears beat the Bucs because the kicker missed a frickin 29 yard field goal. They beat the 49ers (one of the worst teams in the league) because a missed field goal was returned for a TD. They beat the Lions because of an interception return for a TD in OT. Their luck will eventually run out. I just hope it's now rather than in the playoffs.
    Halo 4. Start another fight.

"Big C" wrote:
    As long as Gado can hold on to the ball and Favre doesn't throw in to triple coverage, they have a chance. The GB defense is good enough to keep the Chicago offense in check.

All GB needs is for some of that luck going the Bears way to go the other way. I mean seriously, the Bears beat the Bucs because the kicker missed a frickin 29 yard field goal. They beat the 49ers (one of the worst teams in the league) because a missed field goal was returned for a TD. They beat the Lions because of an interception return for a TD in OT. Their luck will eventually run out. I just hope it's now rather than in the playoffs.
    It's the 2001 Chicago Bears all over again. They went 13-3, got a first-round bye and homefield advantage, and were one and done in the playoffs. Let's hope their luck runs out sooner this season.
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

CanadaViking is offline Pro-Bowler

I just have a weird feeling that Favre will pull one out of his proverbial a$$ this weekend! I know that the Bears have a good defense, they just have NOOOOOO offense at all, against the Bucs they recovered a fumble at the 1 yard line, now come on now, the bounces are going to start going the other way!!

Cheers!!

lambeausouth is offline Waterboy

Sorry guys, wish we could have helped you all out. I don't love the Vikes, but I like the Bears even less.

There is nobody to get in Brett's face when he makes mistakes. He's not getting a lot of help out there, but when he'd make mental mistakes, Holmgren would get in his grill and let him know he was displeased. I sometimes wonder if Sherman has a pulse. He never shows any intensity on the sidelines. Too bad, because our defense is playing lights out in the second half. Our offense is just stinking it up.

You guys have a good shot at the playoffs. Good luck the rest of the way.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

just as i thought would happen. packers would be in the game and then farve blows it away. thanks for old piece of ****
    We're bringing purple back.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"lambeausouth" wrote:
    Sorry guys, wish we could have helped you all out. I don't love the Vikes, but I like the Bears even less.

There is nobody to get in Brett's face when he makes mistakes. He's not getting a lot of help out there, but when he'd make mental mistakes, Holmgren would get in his grill and let him know he was displeased. I sometimes wonder if Sherman has a pulse. He never shows any intensity on the sidelines. Too bad, because our defense is playing lights out in the second half. Our offense is just stinking it up.

You guys have a good shot at the playoffs. Good luck the rest of the way.
    Thanks man!

Come back next year for some talk!

Later!