Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24
  1. #11
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Gosh Darn! I love this game!!!!!

    "NodakPaul" wrote:

    ...
    Hopefully the Bears will represent the NFC North in the Super Bowl.

    The only way that happens is if Grossman isn't the QB the rest of the way.

    If Brad is benched for the remainder of the season, we still have a wildcard shot & our paths may cross again with the Bears.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #12
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: Gosh Darn! I love this game!!!!!

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Ltrey33" wrote:
    Well the feelings of goodwill towards men and cheer are nice!

    Any way you could change the thread title? Not sure if dropping the GD is something we want on the front page!


    Edit: Nevermind...did it for you!

    Merry Christmas to you too!
    Remember, Ltrey... "With great power comes great responsibility!"
    ;D
    Haha...true that Cajun! I just didn't think it was a good thing to have up...I know some that would be offended if they saw it.

  3. #13
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: Gosh Darn! I love this game!!!!!

    Merry Christmas to you too Guitarzan-54

    Thanks for being a Bears fan that's normal

  4. #14
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Gosh Darn! I love this game!!!!!

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Congrats on the win.
    I hated seeing it, but it didn't exactly surprise any of us.
    gol 'darnit it, it looks like the Bears and the Cowboys are on a collision course in the playoffs.
    Who do I want to lose?
    Who do I hate more?

    Obviously I hate the Bears more right now, but the only thing that runs deeper than my true hatred of the boys is, of course, my hatred of the packers...
    Hopefully the Bears will represent the NFC North in the Super Bowl.

    Just please god... no Super bowl shuffle.
    Me too, Nodak...ACTUALLY I probably hate the Cowturds MORE than the Packers...due to the fact that I grew up in Louisiana around a ton of Cowturd fans...always the most obnoxious ones at that!

    I would rather see someone else in the Super Bowl representing the NFC...although it looks like the AFC representative is gonna be the odds-on favorite to win it!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  5. #15
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Gosh Darn! I love this game!!!!!

    "Ltrey33" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Ltrey33" wrote:
    Well the feelings of goodwill towards men and cheer are nice!

    Any way you could change the thread title? Not sure if dropping the GD is something we want on the front page!


    Edit: Nevermind...did it for you!

    Merry Christmas to you too!
    Remember, Ltrey... "With great power comes great responsibility!"
    ;D
    Haha...true that Cajun! I just didn't think it was a good thing to have up...I know some that would be offended if they saw it.
    I was referring to the Mod tag that is now in your avatar actually!
    ;D
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  6. #16
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Gosh Darn! I love this game!!!!!

    "Guitarzan-54" wrote:
    Hey Guys!!!!!! What's Happenin'!!!!!

    Just wanted to stop by. I mean NO disrespect. I know, all too well, how much it sucks losing a big game.

    You guys have been sooooooooo classy. And I love being here, and hope that you still enjoy having me.
    I'm not here to "boast".
    God knows, we have no place....

    I just wanted to come back and change the topic for a minute, and wish you ALL a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
    ...YES, we are there also! Just a few weeks away.

    And, while, I am fully aware that we are all RIVALS.....fact is, we are also ALL BROTHERS
    in the same AWESOME Country!
    And I want to wish the very best for YOU and your LOVED ONES
    throughout this glorious CHRISTMAS SEASON...ALL THE BEST THAT GOD HAS TO OFFER!

    I'm sorry that there had to be a "loser" tonight. But, you know, as we do, that THAT is not true.
    There are no "losers" in the NFL.
    Only those that just happen to defeat an opponent on a particular day. A Sunday, where any TEAM can win.

    And, THAT is ALL that happened today. Both our Quarterbacks SUCKED!!!
    And the GAME could have went either way.
    We know that.

    Thank's for being so gracious, this week, and accepting our presence at your site!


    Love You Guys!!!!!....Have a GREAT Season!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    MERRY CHRISTMAS MINNESOTA!!!!!!



    .
    It has been nice to have you around this week.
    Too bad you have Wrecks on the team, the team is damn close to being a power.
    Have a Merry Christmas.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  7. #17
    baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,065

    Re: Gosh Darn! I love this game!!!!!

    Good to know you can't win in the NFL without an offense.

    Are you listening Bears fans?

  8. #18
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: Gosh Darn! I love this game!!!!!

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Ltrey33" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Ltrey33" wrote:
    Well the feelings of goodwill towards men and cheer are nice!

    Any way you could change the thread title? Not sure if dropping the GD is something we want on the front page!


    Edit: Nevermind...did it for you!

    Merry Christmas to you too!
    Remember, Ltrey... "With great power comes great responsibility!"
    ;D
    Haha...true that Cajun! I just didn't think it was a good thing to have up...I know some that would be offended if they saw it.
    I was referring to the Mod tag that is now in your avatar actually!
    ;D
    Oh my bad! I thought you were commenting on my comment earlier in the thread.

  9. #19
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Gosh Darn! I love this game!!!!!

    "Ltrey33" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Ltrey33" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Ltrey33" wrote:
    Well the feelings of goodwill towards men and cheer are nice!

    Any way you could change the thread title? Not sure if dropping the GD is something we want on the front page!


    Edit: Nevermind...did it for you!

    Merry Christmas to you too!
    Remember, Ltrey... "With great power comes great responsibility!"
    ;D
    Haha...true that Cajun! I just didn't think it was a good thing to have up...I know some that would be offended if they saw it.
    I was referring to the Mod tag that is now in your avatar actually!
    ;D
    Oh my bad! I thought you were commenting on my comment earlier in the thread.
    LOL
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  10. #20
    vikes2456's Avatar
    vikes2456 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,656

    Re: Gosh Darn! I love this game!!!!!

    Classy guy, cheers man!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Those Darn Giants
    By SuperGonzo in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-20-2006, 04:22 PM
  2. OH MY GOSH!! SHAUN ALEXANDER WANTS 80 MILLION PLUS!!!
    By Jordan in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-03-2006, 03:45 AM
  3. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-06-2006, 02:38 AM
  4. Gosh it's hot.................
    By 6-KINGS in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 05-23-2005, 08:14 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •