Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Go Bears!!!

durock7 is offline Waterboy

Go Bears!!!

Hey guys! I just thought I'd stop by and see if I can get some good smack talk for the upcoming Bears/Vikings game! i'm coming over from the Fan2Fan affiliate site dabearz.com. i'm surprised guitarzan-54 or kegstand didn't beat me over here. first, i just want to congratulate you guys and your team on an awesome run. somehow they were able to get over the scandals and injuries and everything else and pull out a winning season. kudos! i'm not sure how much lovie will be playing our starters but it should be a fun game either way. come on over and visit our site if you get a chance. we always like to talk smack with our opponents fans! but, you don't have to worry about getting insulted and personally attacked over there. Good luck and here's to a Bears win!

Bears 17 Vikings 13

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Go Bears!!!

Screw you.. Bears fan.

I think the game might be televised in my area, but that might change now since the Vikings lost and there not being much meaning to this game (since you guys got the division and we're out of playoff contention).. other than a little bragging rights.

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

The funny thing is we will probably win.....we win a lot of games that don't matter.

Vikings 23 Bears 10

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

Big C is offline Coordinator

I hope the Vikes beat the crap out of the Bears this Sunday.

But after that, the Bears have my support through the playoffs. I'm an NFC North kind of guy. Them Bears looked real good with Grossman back at QB.

So here is to hoping that the Bears suck till the playoffs begin.
    Halo 4. Start another fight.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

"DemonicViking" wrote:
    Screw you.. Bears fan.
    I think the game might be televised in my area, but that might change now since the Vikings lost and there not being much meaning to this game (since you guys got the division and we're out of playoff contention).. other than a little bragging rights.
    Dude WTF is that all about?

TnBearsFan is offline Waterboy

Can you feel the love

Bears 24 Vikes 13

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

"Big C" wrote:
    I hope the Vikes beat the crap out of the Bears this Sunday.

But after that, the Bears have my support through the playoffs. I'm an NFC North kind of guy. Them Bears looked real good with Grossman back at QB.

So here is to hoping that the Bears suck till the playoffs begin.

Whoa...I don't care if the Bears beat us this week...but I am definitely rooting against them in the playoffs. At the Ravens game on Sun some Vikings fan said to me "Go Bears" after we lost and I was like WTF????

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

It was a friendly jab. I think anyone would have picked up on that after reading the rest of my posting. If not, oh well. :smile:

Gift is offline Coordinator

Thanks for dropping in Durock, not sure if I have any smack to offer anymore. Good luck to you guys after next game though I see Seatle crushing everyone in thier path.

And oooo how I will enjoy watching the Bears fall :wink:
    http://www.purplepride.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6169&dateline=1318052  159

BearsFanGrrrr is offline Rookie

Hello boys ! :twisted: Seattle ? DA BEARS will not get the chance to play them, they will loose their first playoff game, they always do ! As far as this weekends game, Lovie wants to SWEEP our dividsion so our starters will play ! Plus, we have a first round buye, so he will want to play them so they dont get too rusty. Besides beating your hapless team is so easy, our second and third stringers could do it easly ! :wink: Hey, there is always NEXT year ! :razz:

GO BEARS !
    I was a bad boy and was banned!
    I suck.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast