Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Del Rio Guest

Re: Giants fans...come and get your crow here!

The air is a little more fresh as another troll leaves the building, ass in hand.

vikings6490 is offline Starter

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Vikes6490 way to be there and cheer on the Vikes man! I bet it was awesome seeing a whole stadium eat crow at once!
    Awesome doesnt even describe the feeling man...i cant even think of a word to describe it
    Thanks MF

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"Del Rio" wrote:
    The air is a little more fresh as another troll leaves the building, jiggly butt in hand.
    The worst thing about trolls is that they have no respect. If they'd come in and be contributing members of the community we wouldn't mind talking some trash with them, but instead they only show up when we play them and then they come in here and run their mouths if they win, otherwise they just turn around and run away with their tails between their legs. Man, that's annoying.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Pha-Q" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    I'm sure he will lose sleep over your fellings.
    He'll lose sleep over my feelings too no doubt. Bye, boys. Keep trying to get to that spelling bee.

Good luck the rest of the season.
    I had a funny feeling that a simple congratulatory comment wasn't going to be it for Pha-Q.

He just couldn't leave it alone & had to come back & try to get in the last dig.

Some trolls just never learn. Thus is the "life" of a troll.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Pha-Q is offline Rookie

Will you guys please just leave me alone? C'mon...you got the (fudge) Packers up next. Get over me already.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    Here are a few excerpts from the nj.com site:

-------------

Re: The fact that the Giants by CGDevil, 11/13/05
    That might be true if the Giants were playing any other team today. But against a team that lost it's QB, had a decimated defensive backfield and has been involved in new ownership transition and scandal all year this was outright one of the most embarassing losses during a regular season in Giants history.

This kind of game is why the older long time Giants fans find it hard to ever dare have die hard optimism about the team.

Another shameful record in the NFL books has been inked against the Giants.

In the hisory of the NFL no team has ever had an INT returned for TD, kickoff returned and punt returned against them.

To have this done by the team that is the leagues current laughing stock simply makes the Giants and us fans even bigger laughing stocks.

Do you really want to know why the team over the years has trouble gaining the respect of experts?

Games like today are the reason.

Win over the next few weeks and win the NFC East and the sting goes away. Lose a few games and lose the NFC east title and this game will be the defining reason why and how the entire season will be remembered!

-----------------------

by MoCarthon, 11/13/05 22:56 ET
    Re: The fact that the Giants by CGDevil, 11/13/05
    To lose today against an inferior team like Minnesota, shows a lack of character on the player roster, and the coaching staff. The Giants are now back in the middle of the pack, and they deserve to be. If they can't beat a reeling team with a lameduck head coach, at home, how on earth are they going to beat a fierce division rival next week. Truth is, if they lose next week vs. Philly, they are done.

------------------
    Good Find Prophet!

It is hard to find the NYG (or any opposing fans) fan that posts here to come up with that kind of honesty. More likely to admit that to your own kind than to the team(fans) that just beat you.

BTW, Collinsworth said that the NYG won't even make the playoffs. He thinks Dallas wins, and the Eagles get the Wild Card. I think he is right for once.

NYG Fans, you deserved this loss. Too high on yourself, that will happen. Manning is young and should not be expected to lead you to the promise land yet. I will compliment Eli, he has potential, but he needs time and experience to be more consistant.

DEEP PURPLE is offline Starter

I thought Eli had an outstanding day he threw for 440 yards and 2 touchdowns.......wait a minute.......whats that??........ 4 of those went to the other team.......for 149 yards and 1 touchdown. WoW, he threw more for more yards and touchdowns to the Vikings than Brad did.

Do you smell that fellas.....thats the smell of raw crow being eat'in as we speak!!!

All Praise D-Sharp!!!!! :notworthy:

SKOL VIKINGS!!!!! ccasion5:
    If I hear Michelle Bonner say "He works that one to right" one more time, I m getting on a plane for Bristol, going to the ESPNEWS set, and ripping out her vocal cords.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Everyone is trying to say the Giants lost this game.. They are dead wrong.. They should have been better prepared.. We took away Shockey and Plax and Eli couldn't do a thing about it.. I hate how people try to spin it around and say the Giants gave us this win

Del Rio Guest

Guy just can't get enough.

Has to keep peaking in to see what we say LMAO.

Pha-Q is offline Rookie

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Guy just can't get enough.

Has to keep peaking in to see what we say LMAO.
    I keep peeking in because my mailbox directs me here each time one of you posts something. I could ignore it but reading some of this stuff is so entertaining I can't resist.

Good luck the rest of the season.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast