Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Giants Fan Here

UMDTwinsfan is offline Rookie

Giants Fan Here

that goes for me too just ffel free to let me know i dont want to upset anyone
    Mike Tyson~ "My main objective is to be professional but to kill him."
    [img:01cfef02d5]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/MNTwins757/mine/Chrissfistattempt.jpg[/img:01cfef02d5]

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Giants Fan Here

its not a big deal....i dont like the giants i dont go on giant forums and post stuff...who cares....talkin trash 1 of 23432432 things i love about football...try it...i recommend it!!!

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

Del Rio Guest

Giants Fan Here

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Sorry if I ofended you Del Rio with stupid postings, I'll try not to do it again!
    no way man you did not offend me. Your postings are far from stupid and 90% of the people's aren't just mine and the other 9% of people

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Giants Fan Here

"Del Rio" wrote:
    I'm not going to call out names. It's not my job and not right for me to do. We are all fans here and this is the best Viking site in the world everyone deserves to be here.

There has been a new influx of people. It's great! But like someone said earlier you get some bad with the good. That's what's rough about these boards where you have a tight group of people. New people come in and some are respectful read the rules, pick it right up some people need to be smacked around.

By laughable I mean most people on here have some really nice points and some serious discussion goes on. Now it seems like every other post is "OMG so and so is a FA I hear he has a VIKES TAT, SIGN HIM!!!!!"

OR you don't like Moss? Are you retarded

OR "MIKE WILLIAMS!!!!!!!!"

And those aren't abbreviated those are the total post lmao. The best way I can describe it is the board was like a nice thick whiskey some times it burned but it was still tastey, now it is a little watered down. A lot of people that usually speak up either got tired of it and are taking a break or got a real life LOL.

No offense to the new people. I'm not sure that elaborated anything. It's the off season i just need to chill.
    The only thing I got out of your post is that you don't like Moss?

Did I read it correctly? :scratch:

:lol: JK. Good post! That is why you are the Troll Enforcer. We are just keeping you warm for the regualr season to start and the rapid influx of fans that support other than the Vikes's teams!

Del Rio Guest

Giants Fan Here

LMAO Ultra, I like Moss.

I'm excited he is gone gonna be a fresh start for us. I can't bring myself to bash the Viking trolls. I feel guilty.

Giants Fan Here

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    That's cuz there aren't any d@mn fans down there! I'm sure you can get cheaper tickets, but they will be at the top of the stadium. There really aren't any bad seats in that place though unless you stuck behind a pillar!!
    or a slacker fan!

http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

Paulbedy59 is offline Coordinator

Giants Fan Here

Never bash a team thats whipped you 3 times in a row.Also its a team Fran called home for a number of years too.
    If winning isn,t everything,why keep score?

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Giants Fan Here

I wish I could ban for idiocy. I would relish that. But then again, my opinion is not the only ones.

Bet Del Rio is right. Again. Its typically the younger newbies who make a bad name for all of them. They don't respect the group. They don't read the community rules. No grammar, no punctuation, and very little to offer other than one word or flaming posts. Those of you that are in the sub-18 bracket should smack around those that give you a bad name! Seriously. Then I don't have to bring out the big "buh bye".

And if you're offended by that, I'm sorry to generalize the history. But it does give you an excellent opportunity to shine and excel here.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345