Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Giants Fan Here

Del Rio Guest

Giants Fan Here

"XxS2TheEvoxX" wrote:
    "MossTheFreak" wrote:
    I herd that the giants suck, thats all I herd
    Hey, nice one there.

This is just like the other day when the Dolphin fan came here and I think it was Chavous who bashed him.

Way to be ignorant! :thumbleft:
    I'd say there is more ignorance in here lately by Vike fans regarding ourselves and the way some people are acting. But hey that's just me. Lets call each other douche bag and such LOL.

The drama around here is getting pretty gad damn entertaining.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Giants Fan Here

That's cuz there's a lot of newbies in here lately!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

zeppelin4534 is offline Rookie

Giants Fan Here

This is all kinda stupid. Im a newbie kinda and im not in the drama? kinda a generalization with that one there isnt it?

Giants Fan Here

It's a generalization, but it's the truth, you don't see the people that are on here all the time doing stupid sh!t like that.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Giants Fan Here

"zeppelin4534" wrote:
    This is all kinda stupid. Im a newbie kinda and im not in the drama? kinda a generalization with that one there isnt it?
    There are a lot of "jerks" that are new users, and some that have been here awhile. I think that the newer members tend to get noticed a lot more because some of them like to come in here land act ike its a "teenie" chat room.

If you are respectable and a new, this does not apply to you.

People who act out of ingnorance do not last long here and will eventually stop coming or get the infamous, "buh-bye".

Giants Fan Here

Thanks for the back up ultra.

Giants Fan Here

Yeah, i see where you guys are coming from. Many idiots come on the boards but the world is full of them. I wish i could have more than 25 posts but i never have the time to reply to anything because of my busy life. Im always reading the threads on here though. This site is such a great place to be at. I look forward to making more posts now.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Giants Fan Here

"zeppelin4534" wrote:
    Yeah, i see where you guys are coming from. Many idiots come on the boards but the world is full of them. I wish i could have more than 25 posts but i never have the time to reply to anything because of my busy life. Im always reading the threads on here though. This site is such a great place to be at. I look forward to making more posts now.
    Its not a matter of how many posts one does have, but quality and content. A lot of posts are one or two words. There is nothing wrong with those in most cases, but there are people who only do these kind of posts.

As for me, I am not saying all my posts have quality and content. But, I would like to think that a few of them do.

Giants Fan Here

Well yeah i agree but i just never post and i wish i could put more input in than i do. I always have sometrhing to say and never have the time to say it. I have a question for you guys who go to the games, if i were to get tickets, how much would they be? I wanna take my dad to a game at the Met, ive never been there and my dad hasnt been there in like 25-30 years when they played the falcons in the rain and they won like 36-0. Just wanted to see if i could get tickets to a game.

Giants Fan Here

Ticket prices are different all the time, it depends on who you get them through. I usually get mine from scalpers outside the dome on gameday and I usually spend about 50 bucks a ticket for upper deck, first 15 rows or so! It also depends on how close to game time you buy them too, prices lower the closer kickoff comes. Also people post them on here for sale at times too at face value.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast